Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page
Renaissance Galaxy Laws that must be obeyed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many people actually red this...
I did!!! +1 member count
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:47 am
I don't, I just ignore them, or keep my acknoledgments of them at the back of my mindm to dwell on later. I don't want trouble...o.0  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:42 pm
Okay. But, please respond to my renaissance reno.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Fwheeee?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:45 pm
Uh, Rock, you okay?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:57 pm
*taptap* Phwa...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:27 pm
Rock I love your siggy! That is an amazing picture of Jack Sparrow! heart  

angels-on-earth-are-rare

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:29 pm
Okay, no fighting in here!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:14 pm
Jar o' dirt! *dives for it* Mine >D  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Hee hee hee...what? Is this a pirates of the Carribean thread now? Oh ho! I just thought of an idea for an RP! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:38 pm
Um....Dee, aren't there same married gays in our world? Shouldn't we change that Yaoi/Yuri rule? Like Gay and lesbian couples may get married just as long as it is clear which role is which?

We still cannot do heavy duty romance stuff like graphic stuff, but there can be weddings, as long as we do that the "old fashioned" way. For the bathtub weddings are a bit graphic, sweetie.

Remember how great Dee the wedding was between Yuki and Shuichi? That was a good wedding. I liked that one.

The first thing was that Yuki and Shuichi gathered everybody they knew. Then Shuichi...ha ha...he wanted to dress in the wedding gown! I loved that! And then, the emotional prat where Choco all of a sudden wanted to just run! Like as if she was scared, then Yuki...a brave soul tried to save Shuichi from utter embarassment, and from Shuichi ruining a good make up job that you did on Shuichi. He grabbed Choco litterally and sat by her and made sure she stayed there until it was done.

Oh that was one of the best weddings I ever saw.

So, honestly, as long as we kept the gay weddings clean and within reason, I do not see why we cannot have that here. I mean, Riku...aren't you gay? You did mention it, right? Like what if you found the perfect Gaia character to marry in the guild and you could not marry him because of that rule Rock put in here? It isn't fair! So, I am protesting that rule. All others are fine.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:19 pm
Thank you Terry, for letting me know of this. I have changed the rule. Gays and lesbians can marry, just as long as the lovemaking is done underneath the sheets and nobody knows the graphics.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:50 pm
*Nods* Good idea. I'm lesbian, so I aprove ^^ Yet no explicit content people >.< I'll make sure to puke on you when I toss my cookies o.0  

- Xenn be Twisted -

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:15 pm
We will make sure of it Nezzy. We know that love making is for between the sheets and not in front of a video camera.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:06 am
Yep.  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:52 pm
okay, now keep in mind what this thread is for. I am okaying what's already here, but let's keep the saying anything but the topic out of this thread from here on out, okay?  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff