Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:33 pm
Inside My Mind--Jibrille wallpaper

sweatdrop A product that came of listening to The Phantom Of The Opera and making a Jibrille wallpaper. surprised However, it ended up working some how.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:15 am
Good job! 3nodding
I love that picture, her outfit is just amazing. would be fun to cosplay sometime...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:00 am
Sanekazura
Good job! 3nodding
I love that picture, her outfit is just amazing. would be fun to cosplay sometime...

whee I've debated it. Want the image I used? It's a better reference.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:09 pm
Edi Nippoli
Inside My Mind--Jibrille wallpaper

sweatdrop A product that came of listening to The Phantom Of The Opera and making a Jibrille wallpaper. surprised However, it ended up working some how.

That's awesome! Jibrille is definitly one cool chick.  

Ghourry

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:10 am
Edi Nippoli
Sanekazura
Good job! 3nodding

whee I've debated it. Want the image I used? It's a better reference.

Thanks, but I have it. But if you have any other Jibril pics I'd be happy to see them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:20 am
Shura Yukihime
Cain_Hargreaves
But he is kind of a suicidal character. And when you look back on his life, you wonder how he's even managed to keep it together this long!
*small spoiler* I mean, his mother had to dress him up as a little girl to keep him safe, then Alexis came into the picture and not only killed his mother and sister as 'donators' to save little Jez's life, he also had his pet lamb killed and cooked, then served it to him for supper! <_<; How twisted is that? And why is it that I find the lamb bit slightly more horifying than his mother and sister? XD

Maybe because we actually get to see how much Jezebel likes the lamb, while we don't really see much of how close he is to his sister?

Anyway, what is this doing in the pic thread? Back to pictures...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't this little Jezebel cute?

And finally... Jezebel in Color!

And for the romantics...

*People who like these pics, save them. The page I got it from keeps disappearing and reappearing...

wow jezabels so pretty  

meowpiggy15

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:31 am
these are some of my favorite angels santuary pictures.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/hieishina204/setsunachains.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/hieishina204/saralost.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/hieishina204/rosiel.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/hieishina204/saraandsetsunahug.jpg
yeah those are my favorite pics  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:46 am
hieishina204
Shura Yukihime
Cain_Hargreaves
But he is kind of a suicidal character. And when you look back on his life, you wonder how he's even managed to keep it together this long!
*small spoiler* I mean, his mother had to dress him up as a little girl to keep him safe, then Alexis came into the picture and not only killed his mother and sister as 'donators' to save little Jez's life, he also had his pet lamb killed and cooked, then served it to him for supper! <_<; How twisted is that? And why is it that I find the lamb bit slightly more horifying than his mother and sister? XD

Maybe because we actually get to see how much Jezebel likes the lamb, while we don't really see much of how close he is to his sister?

Anyway, what is this doing in the pic thread? Back to pictures...

*People who like these pics, save them. The page I got it from keeps disappearing and reappearing...

wow jezabels so pretty

I love Jezebel, he's probably one of if not my hands-down favorite in God Child.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:00 pm
here are a few more
User Image
User Image
yeah those are the newest one ill post more soon  

meowpiggy15

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:34 am
OOh, I love that picture of Rosiel! whee He's such a wonderful character...

And now I could see those jezebel pictures for the first time. (Crazy computer) Lovely... Just lovely.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:34 am
Sanekazura

And now I could see those jezebel pictures for the first time. (Crazy computer) Lovely... Just lovely.

i was really suprised when i found the rosiel picture ive seen the setsuna and sara pictures like that but when i saw rosiel i screeched and my mom thouhgt i was crazyer then i usually am! eek eek eek eek eek and im pretty dang crazy sometimes just for fun, when my bro has company over i like to run around the house acting like a little chicken! biggrin  

meowpiggy15

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:40 am
fujiwara kaito
Sanekazura

i was really suprised when i found the rosiel picture ive seen the setsuna and sara pictures like that but when i saw rosiel i screeched and my mom thouhgt i was crazyer then i usually am! eek eek eek eek eek and im pretty dang crazy sometimes just for fun, when my bro has company over i like to run around the house acting like a little chicken! biggrin

A chicken? Sounds like fun! xd I have some gorgeous Rosiel pics too... I'll go look for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:13 pm
Well, I promised myself I wouldn't post everything of Kaori Yuki's I have saved on my computer, so here are some of my favorites!

ShadowIce

Tia Mia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:59 pm
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel
i've never seen that Kaine picture like that before.. there's always a crease or something. Cheers! *saves more!*

I think that was an artbook scan or something... I know, that page does crease in the middle in manga form...

I gave up finding Snow Owl pics on the net, and scanned them in myself. So here goes, from a rather lousy and amateur-ish scanner... *if you can read chinese, and don't want spoilers, I'm sorry... redface *

User Image

User Image

User Image
Uruwashii! I have never heard of Snow Owl before. I love the art... Like always 0.0;Guess it's time for me to scan all those art books that lay in my room... Oh boy gonna take some time.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff