Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
ScenexCore - It's not ******** Emo [A guide and Discussion] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissable and quiet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 am
TheTailz
HOLD UP! all that list of s**t you put up describes me! and I am not ******** Scene!!! So excuse me for liking eight year old stuff!!!!! I'm already pissed at the fact that everyone thinks its cool after the years I spent being picked on for stuff like that.And Stop labeling its so not cool. And EMO is MUSIC! like Vagrant A.I. said!

yeah last i head stuff that was 8 year old related was part of the rave scene but I havn't been to a rave in years.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:10 pm
i know this discussion was probably brought on by pure boredom but why so defensive? i mean originally emo was a form of music, i mean thats the facts anyway, but music usually inspires a way of life  

thequackattack

Moonlight Agony

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:37 am
thequackattack
i know this discussion was probably brought on by pure boredom but why so defensive? i mean originally emo was a form of music, i mean thats the facts anyway, but music usually inspires a way of life

Really sure that wasn't the music, more like MTV and hot Topic and other s**t. Nothing in Gray Matter or 1000 Travels music me to dress "scene" at lest that's what I think.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:21 am
Ummm.....Emo is short for emotion which is a feeling, NOT music.

Scene is the way too colorful/fourteen year olds who think they're sluts.

Scene hair isn't short and spiky, that would be emo. Scene hair is long(extensions, usually colorful ones) with short poofy layers on top.

And hardcore? Did you really just associate scene with hardcore? Next time I see a scene girl in a circle pit wearing an As I Lay Dying shirt I'll let you know. And I do believe searching photobucket for pictures would have been an easier way to go about this. =]  

sk_cooper

Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces