Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zettran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yes, but turning a human looking villain into a monstrosity ruins their appeal completely.

I dont know...did you happen to see Alexia in....nvm you know your right....just drop that "appeal" before everything goes down hill...trust me...you dont want to know how much people take this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:57 am
People are always questioning why Marvin is laying dead in RE3 but is alive in RE2. The common answer is always, "He's not dead just passed out," and I'm pretty sure it's true. I think with Nemesis chasing you, people always overlook one simple technicality: On you way back out of the RPD, Marvin is no longer there. He's not roaming around as a zombie. Leon or Claire haven't even arrived in the RPD yet, so the only possible solution is that Marvin had to leave the room, and would soon come back... Which makes him... Alive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

jmfactor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:38 am
Biohazard EXTREME
People are always questioning why Marvin is laying dead in RE3 but is alive in RE2. The common answer is always, "He's not dead just passed out," and I'm pretty sure it's true. I think with Nemesis chasing you, people always overlook one simple technicality: On you way back out of the RPD, Marvin is no longer there. He's not roaming around as a zombie. Leon or Claire haven't even arrived in the RPD yet, so the only possible solution is that Marvin had to leave the room, and would soon come back... Which makes him... Alive.

I think if you play from outbreak file 2 the police station scenario explains how in pt 2 how Marvin had that wound on his chest and the time leon appeared. In a way though about Leon if you've played gaiden he was infected by the B.O.W parasite which makes your hearing and reflexes more acute but at one point the parasite will kill the host to free itself. So wouldn't that play a role in his abilities in pt 4?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:34 am
jmfactor
Biohazard EXTREME

I think if you play from outbreak file 2 the police station scenario explains how in pt 2 how Marvin had that wound on his chest and the time leon appeared. In a way though about Leon if you've played gaiden he was infected by the B.O.W parasite which makes your hearing and reflexes more acute but at one point the parasite will kill the host to free itself. So wouldn't that play a role in his abilities in pt 4?

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Someone has confused Gaiden with a part of the storyline. Okay, I'll explain this now and never again. Gaiden's storyline is non-canon. Anything that happens in the game has nothing to do with the official storyline. Besides, while playing RE4 you will get cough up a crimson red substance known as blood. Compared to the green blood he's depicted with at the end of Gaiden.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:21 pm
Gaiden was developed by a whole another team, who probably played like 2 RE games in their lives.
An attempt at spreading Resident Evil goodness onto GBC? Or an attempt at capitalizing on a great franchise by making a stupid spinoff? My money's on the latter.

Also, Keving's enging in REO: File 2 is noncanon. Since the zombies would have probably stormed the place on the 27th, or just after midninght, making it really early on the 28th, that's when Marvin gets bit. He passes out by day of the 28th, which is when Jill finds his body, and apparently wakes up by the 29th which is when Leon/Claire gets there.

Personally, by the time Leon/Claire got there, I'm pretty sure that Marvin was already in that state that Bob was in in Outbreak, where he had his counscious, but already felt hunger and everything. Probably why he insisted that Leon/Claire leaves him be to go find survivors.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:14 pm
In code veronica Wesker mentioned that he was in a new organization called HCF does anyone know what that corporation is?  

jmfactor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:17 pm
I have a theory on it, read the first post, it's one of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:31 am
in part 4 in separate ways Ada says she gave the plagas sample to her other employers and not wesker does anyone know what organization it is?Also Wesker mentioned something about not having mush time does this have to do with pt 5 with Sherry? (if that is her)  

jmfactor

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:07 am
jmfactor
in part 4 in separate ways Ada says she gave the plagas sample to her other employers and not wesker does anyone know what organization it is?Also Wesker mentioned something about not having mush time does this have to do with pt 5 with Sherry? (if that is her)

No one knows as of this moment. There are several theories in which it's the BSAA, the organization Chris works for, some that it's an Anti-Umbrella organization(not BSAA) and even some that it's a Government of some sorts.
Not having much time could mean alot of things. Like, I don't have much more time until I die. Or I don't have much time to fight anybody. It could mean he doesn't have much time until a meeting, until his birthday, until he gets married, until he kills Chris, until he revives Umbrella. There are millions of possibilities. So as of this very moment, we can only assume what it means.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 pm
if you guys have played dead aim can some one explain what the tg virus is and what it does.  

jmfactor

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:32 pm
Hmmmmm! I just found an odd thing with one of the theories.
Like it said, RE2 And 3 Could be happening at the same time, Just as your theory suggested with Marvin Passing out on the floor. But then, Jill blows up the RPD building, And Doesn't the Chain reaction in the labs Also Blow up the RPD building? Seeing as how they are connected somewhere in the line? Or is this a simple misconception. Oh. Right. I forgot the sewers. But even so. Could the explosion not have been big enough for it to atleast shake the foundation abit?
And one more thing! If Jill blew up the Building, and Marvin was wandering inside, well before Leon and Claire got there, Then why was the building standing?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:26 am
Erm.. Jill doesn't blow up the RPD building. The RPD building had nothing to do with the labs. In fact, you can see it being destroyed by the Nuke at the end of RE3, which means up until that point it stayed in tact.

Where exactly did you see Jill blow up that building? confused  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:32 am
Also, here's something to put it in perspective for you in RE2:

You go down into the sewers...
go some ways out...
then get onto that trolley that goes into the darkness and the ride lasts for god knows how far...
Then you end up in the factory, where that other train lift takes you down over 100 feet...
So you see, the labs are quite far away from the RPD building....

Also, if you played RE0, then you can see just how isolated the lab is, since it's right near the Training facility which is in the middle of the forest. The RPD building wouldn't have even felt the explosion that happened in the lab.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:24 am
heres another thing about RE0 since ashley went basically EVERYWHERE in racoon city why diodnt she say anything to chris?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:26 am
You mean Claire?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items