Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
My baby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:39 pm
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Because you are the ugly duckling. I'm sure other people will agree, where as I started cute and look at me now. -_-

Oh shut up. You look fine. Women will throw themselves at you. I get a pinch of the cheek or a get groped on my a**. Some swan. d;
Lol, I'm allowed to self pity, after all, I need to find someway to fit in with most of the people here. And trust me, you are in no way's unattractive mate.

You're too nice, Relik. I'm a small, asian, bisexual, boy. I'm ******** seeing as I don't look like Sasuke. Haha, I suppose, self-pity is the way to win these emo hearts. If life issues has anything to say about it anyway.

It doesn't take looking like Sasuke to be an attractive Asian... I think you're amazingly pretty as you are.

Thank you very much <3. Stupid Sasuke just created so many 'asian fangirls' it pisses me off. So I get stupid when I touch on the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:43 pm
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Because you are the ugly duckling. I'm sure other people will agree, where as I started cute and look at me now. -_-

Oh shut up. You look fine. Women will throw themselves at you. I get a pinch of the cheek or a get groped on my a**. Some swan. d;
Lol, I'm allowed to self pity, after all, I need to find someway to fit in with most of the people here. And trust me, you are in no way's unattractive mate.

You're too nice, Relik. I'm a small, asian, bisexual, boy. I'm ******** seeing as I don't look like Sasuke. Haha, I suppose, self-pity is the way to win these emo hearts. If life issues has anything to say about it anyway.

It doesn't take looking like Sasuke to be an attractive Asian... I think you're amazingly pretty as you are.

Thank you very much <3. Stupid Sasuke just created so many 'asian fangirls' it pisses me off. So I get stupid when I touch on the subject.

It is indeed ridiculous... but, the anger is precedented- fangirls ruin everything they touch.  

-Isel-

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:48 pm
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San

It is indeed ridiculous... but, the anger is precedented- fangirls ruin everything they touch.

I can't blame them, though. We do have the cooler gonads. It's envy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:50 pm
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Rellik San

Yes. Ours are of the highest caliber, and they can't handle the truth. Or the gonads. There are many things that fangirls cannot handle.  

-Isel-

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:53 pm
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel

Yes. Ours are of the highest caliber, and they can't handle the truth. Or the gonads. There are many things that fangirls cannot handle.

I've never heard truer words spoken at 1 in the morning or possibly ever. I really can't focus. I'm a going to go start my hoemwork now. Sleep tight, Isel.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:55 pm
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel

I've never heard truer words spoken at 1 in the morning or possibly ever. I really can't focus. I'm a going to go start my hoemwork now. Sleep tight, Isel.

You too... it's high time for me to retire.

Haha, high time.

-Isel-

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:55 am
Done everyone but my mom have small kids?
Even I was 6.5lbs.
My little brother was 11lbs. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:36 pm
http://omglmao.blogspot.com/2007/03/im-gonna-have-baby.html

sorry  

Kaz!nsky

Communist_Manifesto666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:21 am
Dementedandemo
Xavian Alexander Hester, Born Friday March 2nd, 4:52pm.
5 pounds 11 ounces, 18 inches tall.

My little baby boy

ur a little young but as long as ur happy  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:14 pm
congratulations  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

Radiancee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:10 pm
Wow congrats. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:40 am
Ew.
Stretchy Vaginas.

[Adoption]
<3

Cedric Bixler Zavala

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:50 am
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Isel
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
HAHAHAHA i ******** Luv u guys <333

u brighten my Day smile like a night Light 4laugh

That picture makes you look like you WANT people to look down your shirt. By the book, that definitely makes you live up to your username.

Oh, and night-lights don't brighten the day.
okay, i really dont care if u think im a slut smile Cuz i know im not. and I reeeeeally dont care what u People think.

oh and about the whole night lights thing, just shut up. they dont have to brighten YOUR day. but it does mine so shut ur Face smile

Hey how come you seem so offended when he calls you a slut yet you have it written all over your username.

Thats like if i went round saying i was emo and then when someone told me i was i'd get all offended and defensive and tell them to get ********. And thats pretty much what you did. So actually think about it, honey before you say it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:53 am
And whats with all of the smilie faces when you retaliate. WTF  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:56 pm
good fer you..gratz.. 3nodding  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games