Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What if...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:33 am
Lisa Trevor

Q. What would happen to Leon after RE4 if Ashley was killed in RE4

Answer: He would have probably been silenced by the US government. And by silenced I mean torn to itty bitty pieces.

Question: What if the STARS members had never been dispatched to the Spencer Estate?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 pm
A. Marcus would still be at large and umbrella special ops would have gone instead.

Q. What would happen if Claire never reached the R.P.D and Leon did.  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:27 pm
Lisa Trevor
Q. What would happen if Claire never reached the R.P.D and Leon did.

Answer: Well, if Claire never made it to the R.P.D. , Leon would have had to do all the work himself, IE take care of Sherry as well as handle Ada. I dunno if he would have been able to do it... but we do know that Chris and Wesker would never have met up in Code Veronica had Claire not survived Raccoon City.

Question: What if Sherry hadn't gotten the G-Virus Vaccine in time (I'm looking for a little more imagination than a one line answer here, folks)?

EDIT:

Previous post was deleted, because I submitted it twice accidentally... mad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:39 pm
A. Sherry would have doubled over in pain and a large embryo would have forced it's way out of her ribcage. Blood would spray everywhere and her upper body would explode.

Graphic enough?

Q. What is Rodrigo helped Claire and Steve in RECVX?  

Lisa Trevor

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:49 pm
Lisa Trevor
A. Sherry would have doubled over in pain and a large embryo would have forced it's way out of her ribcage. Blood would spray everywhere and her upper body would explode.

Graphic enough?

Q. What is Rodrigo helped Claire and Steve in RECVX?

A. Then he wouldn't be dead. He'd make an apearence in RE5 as Chris' backup, and would be a usable character.

Q. What if Biohazard EXTREME was in Resident evil?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:02 pm
A: He'd partner up with Wesker and go for a joy ride, eventually taking over Russia or something along those lines. =3

Q: What does Biohazard EXTREME think about the previous question?  

Kouichi Pendolse

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:12 pm
Quote:
Q. What if Biohazard EXTREME was in Resident evil?

A. he would kill wesker and take his place and hed make a slave market of scientists making stronger, better viruses

but the worst part of it is...NO BREAKS!! MUAHAHAHA

Q. what if Ada actually died from the fall in RE2?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:36 pm
A: Then, perhaps, they'd pick someone else to work for Wesker, and wouldn't have had to implement Leon in RE4, just for some cheesy reunion between the two. Although there's no guarantees that whoever this person working for Wesker would be, that they wouldn't be a really crappy character concept. Not like Capcom's been radiating with creativity, lately.

Q: What if Resident Evil suddenly started implementing aliens?  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:01 pm
The world would blow. >>
No, the real answer would be...
Mabey Umbrella would lose it's coolness?
I'm not sure, the Resident Evil games wouldn't have been popular in other people's option. Sorry, I have no good answers. >>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:02 pm
A: Then, that would probably lead to Umbrella being linked to Area 51, and that would cause a lot more monster fighting.

Q: What if there was a difficulty in resident evil that said you couldn't be bit once because that would infect you and you'd die soon from it, but it opened a mini game where you could be a zombie and eat the living.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:11 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi

Q: What if there was a difficulty in resident evil that said you couldn't be bit once because that would infect you and you'd die soon from it, but it opened a mini game where you could be a zombie and eat the living.

Answer: Capcom would be taking a step in the right corner, for once.

Question: What if the events of RE0, 1, and 2 had happened during the winter months...?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:30 pm
NotteRequiem
Celestial Fox Frenzi

Answer: Capcom would be taking a step in the right corner, for once.

Question: What if the events of RE0, 1, and 2 had happened during the winter months...?

A: Then things would have been even more stressful on the characters. As well as many new Ice related puzzles and traps.

Q: What if capcom didn't ******** up with Resident evil recently?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:50 pm
A: I'd be a happy man. A very, very happy man.

Q: What if Degeneration is actually a good flick contrary to popular belief? How surprised will you be if you're one of the pessimists? (Personally, I liked Advent Children so sue me if I like this too. Which I'm sure I will. >_>; )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:50 am
Canas Renvall

Q: What if Degeneration is actually a good flick contrary to popular belief? How surprised will you be if you're one of the pessimists? (Personally, I liked Advent Children so sue me if I like this too. Which I'm sure I will. >_>; )

Answer: If I end up liking this, some of my faith will be restored in Capcom.

Question: What if Rebecca was unable to make the V-Jolt?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers