Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:57 pm
Being a boy, Haru could not sence Auras. At least, not the conventional type of Auras. He was aware of something else- the sounds a specific breathing pattern made, the shift in air of movements, the warmth of body heat; and while a clam, such things could still be brought together and analized. And recognized. And dreaded. "no...>"

And suddenly the beach got very quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:28 pm
And a pleasant hum lifted to fill the void of silence. Elena unstoppered the vial and carefully lifted the tiny clam in her gloved fingers. She poured slowly, and the almost flesh colored liquid turned blue green as it washed over the small shelled creature. It was an oil of some sort, more viscous than water, but not so much so. When the power in the liquid took hold, he would wind up a few feet in front of the crouching girl who smiled like sugar and wrought deeds of doom with her hands.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:42 am
"EL-E-NAAAAA!"

The boy's anguished cry rockeded across the beach to be heard for miles around. Birds alighted and scattered, surprised by the noise, and many ground animals fled for cover. The creatures of the water did aswell, but that was mostly because of the 5'4"-ish teenaged boy who quite suddenly (and quite nude-ly) landed in the shallows.

Upon realizing how scantily (ie: not at all) dressed he was, the boy's tan face turned bright red, and he covered himself with both of his arms. "< WHAT THE HELL?!>" Looking up at the girl, he groweled, and wondered where her brother was. And how much Ayuum would mind if Haru used the girl for target practice. But first...

"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA? TURNING A GUY INTO A HUMAN WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES?! WHAT A PAIN!" He was trying to kick, but then that would involve revealing the family jewels so to speak, and modesty dictated he sit still (or at least, more still) then the rest of him would want. "Grrrr..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:15 pm
The blonde alchemist had neglected to stand when her potion took effect.
It was a good thing, as it turned out, because about the time he was noticed his distinct lack of clothing, she fell over. And if someone had been around who'd bother being concerned for more than his lack of decency, they would swiftly be reassured on her state of health (although her mental state might be subject to inquiry).
Because Elena was laughing. Hard. The kind of laughter that made doing anything but laugh hard, and although she put some effort into sitting up, the effort resulted in her sitting on her heels, bent over her knees instead of laying curled on her side. Laughing.
She didn't seem inclined to stop, either. Much less get him some clothes. (Besides: anything she offered him would probably be pink and frilly and suspect.)
"Aaahhahahahaha~!"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:39 pm
"" But he wasn't really surprised. No, when it came to Elena it would take less then that to surprise him. Less, meaning demure, 'ladylike' behavior; not a smaller alchemic reaction. He was used to the alchemy. More or less.

After a couple more minutes of whining and fussing in various languages, Haru just stopped and stared at her. It was the kind of stare that would make a normal person's blood run cold, and the occasional assasin looking for some fun smile- possibly even make Elena smile, actually...

But at any rate, he was ready for her to turn around and grab the t-shirt he had been wearing earlier, and the as of yet unwarn pants, and hand them to her. True, both were loose enough to be warn comfortably by a female, but Haru didn't really care about sizing differences. It might even be cooler that way. "Do you mind...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:27 pm
She continued to snigger. "No, if I minded I wouldn't be laughing." She grinned, obviously enjoying his discomfiture. "Ahhh... Priceless. You're not such the quiet type: never thought you'd clam up like that." She eyed him for a moment before adding, "I'd ask you bare all, but I don't think I have time to listen to the naked truth. you know, you could thank a lady for giving you a hand." She stood up and dusted herself free of sand. by then she had probably seen the clothes, but happily neglected to offer them for him to clothe himself.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:44 pm
"Oh hardy-har-har. Mookie would be proud." He was about to cross his arms and look away, but thought the better of it, and simply looked away up the beach. At the four people laying on it, apparently asleep. "Wonder what they're up to anyway..." Haru was about to say something else, but fell silent, realizing that any misplaced comment could make things very much worse then they already were. After all, he was about to say that it would be alot easier to find out if he were still a girl.

"Oh well. I suppose I could always go over there and poke the chick with the sword." A mischevious smile crossed the boy's face, obviously unaware that Nick was actually female.

Noticing her finally getting up, he moved one hand (still using the other to cover himself) and motioned to his clothes. "Could you please pass those to me?" Annoying or not, she was still a girl... It would take alot more then toying with his gender for Haru to forget how to be polite to a lady. Erm. Well. She was a female, at any rate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:54 pm
Elena did at least pick the clothes up, and she did shake the sand out of them, and then she actually offered them to him (shirt first). She was in a hurry to leave, but she was going to hang around just long enough to milk as much fun from the mishap that she could.
Which basically meant: she was going to stand there while he got dressed and see just how red his face would go.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:09 pm
The shirt was slipped on easily enough, and then he stood, holding the bottom as far down as it would go with one hand, bent over forward slightly, and beet red (still intent on covering himself). With the other hand, the boy reached for the pants, and glared at her. "Would it be too much to ask you to turn around?!" As if his expression didn't make it clear enough, the boy's face was bright pink and aggivated. But there really was only so much he could do. "Damnit..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:46 pm
"It might kill me to," she replied, extending the pants to him, grinning at his discomfiture. "I'm not sure how mad you are that I made you human again."
which was strictly true. If she turned around, there was no telling what he might do to her. She didn't see his sword, but that didn't mean much--it was never far from his side.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:38 am
"Oh come on, it's not like I couldn't have killed you by now even without my sword..." The boy trailed off, suddenly realizing this wouldn't help things. Shaking his head and groweling softly, he looked away in an attempt to hide the color on his cheeks, while taking the pants with his free hand. "What if I promice not to kill you? Will you turn around then?" If anything, she should know that he always kept his word.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:07 pm
"Probably not."
If anything, he should know that, without Ayuum as a buffer, he was the best target of her duller moments. She really did need to be getting back, though. Tormenting the female Haru with a cure would be just as much fun as tormenting the male Haru without his clothes. But! She could embarrass him a little further before disappearing back to her own time. She was also annoyingly confident he wouldn't kill her anyway: if he was going to, he would have done it the second he was male again and didn't have to worry about gender reassignment.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:55 pm
"UGH! What are you doing here anyway?!" He waved the hand holding the pants around frantically, since he was unable to move his other hand (though it was clear he wanted to). "Why don't you go turn Dai into a human or something?! Entertain yourself at the expense of somebody who really deserves it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:27 pm
"Messed up, what else?" She shrugged (her mistakes didn't bother her nearly as much as other people making them for her) "And he isn't as much fun. But you know... You never did thank me for making you human... Maybe I should give you a shape suited to your ingraciousness..." She tapped a finger on her chin, blue eyes thoughtful as she imagined all sorts of wickedness to inflict upon him.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:19 pm
Suddenly his eyes went wide. Under any other circumstance, he might have bitched a bit more, but right now seemed the proper time to humor her. Attempting to bow without mooning the world behind him, the boy shut his eyes tight and put one hand sideways, thumb towards him and pinky towards her, infront of his nose. He would have used both hands, but the other one was, of course, still occupied. (The pants were hanging by the waist by the thumb of his lifted hand.)

"Nonononononononono! This form is just fine thank you. Thank you very much, in fact. And I'll thank you even more if you would be so kind as to turn around. Or go away and leave me in peice. One peice. One male, human, piece. Thank you."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff