Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:00 pm
Bchan
Lepidus Light
Thanks for the info! I'll go look in there before opening my mouth from now on. xD
Ah, yes, back on topic...

Does anyone else have friends who read FMwS? Because I don't, and it feels a little lonely. xD One time I got my friend to read a few pages of scans, but that was it...;o;

One of my friends is interested in it... I might let her borrow it on the long ride down to Otakon (assuming she doesn't get car sick sweatdrop ) All my other friends avoid shojo anything like the plauge. I guess thats what happens when most of you friends are guys... ~sigh~

And just a note for everyone - always get Shojo Beat manga at Suncoast! It's a buck cheaper than if you get it anywhere else. wink I can't wait for the next volume whee

I was wondering where I could get Shojo Beat. I'll have to go to Suncoast in my next mall visit. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:09 pm
I felt lonley abt FMWS, but now, since its out in english, i hope ppl will know more of Arina-chi~ heart  

akeikas
Captain

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:10 pm
I have a lot of friends who are girls and know nothing of Tanemura-san...and the majority tend to read shounen more for some...odd, bizarre reason. Oh well...

I think I'll go for the buck cheaper from everywhere else since I'm dead broke. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:25 am
i guess. i like shounen manga as well. like Naruto. ^^ One Piece as well. but lately, im getting into Eyeshield21 the anime, not the manga. ^^ Its really funny. im into a lot of sports manga. heart  

akeikas
Captain

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:36 pm
I also read lots of shounen...Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Rave Master are some of my favorites, even though Rave Master's art is a little...lacking.
The only sports manga I can stand is Rebound!. Otherwise... sweatdrop

I'm reading Hot Gimmick right now. whee
Um...let's get back on topic, shall we?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:40 am
yes, i think we should go back on the topic...so...lol.

who cant wait till the vol2 of FMWS to come out in english?~ heart  

akeikas
Captain

Moon_Drina

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:48 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME

They're already coming out in english?Sheesh, how long will it take to translate it to spanish....[I actually have the manga series in japanese, but since i have no scanner, i can't.... xp ]

I was reading #4 just now and....spoiler ahead:
I was about to cry....! So sad, and beautiful  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:59 am
i watched 2 episodes of the anime, i like it so far mrgreen  

SugaKitten

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:37 pm
lol. nice DVD. ^^ i have the episodes on CDs. my friend burned them for me. i havent watched it for so long. xd maybe ill watch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:54 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME

When is it supposed to come out, now?

EDIT: Okay, I just checked on Amazon, and they updated the Full Moon 2 page. The release date is now August 23. Why do they keep changing it?! D:  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:02 pm
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

When is it supposed to come out, now?

EDIT: Okay, I just checked on Amazon, and they updated the Full Moon 2 page. The release date is now August 23. Why do they keep changing it?! D:
^^ thanks for the date. i wrote it comes out in august tho in the announcements. ^^ i didnt know the specific date, tho. *goes to edit post*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:14 pm
Skymeri
I just bought the whole series in Vietnam, but they weren't subtitle except the last DVD so I couldn't understand anything. crying (Good thing the end had subs >_<)

Aw, that's too bad! You know what would be really cool? If they actually dubbed it in Vietnamese. Then maybe I can get my parents to watch it! whee

August 23rd!? Ah! I can't wait that long. o_o That's a day before my orientation!

Lepidus Light

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:13 am
Skymeri
Already vol 2?!!? O_O NOOOOOOO, I must vol 1 before vol 2 comes out! Or I will have to buy more than 10 mangas in one day in order to complete my collections! crying

I feel your pain. I'm so behind in all my series. sweatdrop But August 23, huh? Oh well, at least now we have a date. ^^;  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff