Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:22 pm
"Hmmm." She tilted her head to the side. "You do so know what I'm talking about. Answer me~!" Kuroi demanded. She was equally as persistent as he was stubborn.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:23 pm
"F-Fine. I have no feelings for her! I feel nothing! I can't. I have no heart." Demyx said this, and although it was true, it sort of hurt him to say it that way.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:29 pm
Kuroi sighed heavily. "I'll tell ya this, If you had no heart you'd be a mindless monotone drone. . . . I'm not giving this up, I'll get the truth sooner or later."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 pm
"But-but...It's true! We don't have hearts! Or Emotions! We have memories, but that's it...." Demyx explianed to her, not sure whether that argument was helping or making it worse.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:35 pm
"Yeah well. . ." Her voice turned quieter. "I still know you like her." She muttered. "By the way you act."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:38 pm
"huh...? What was that...?" Demyx could tell she said something he should've heard but she said it too low.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:40 pm
"The way you act, It's enough proof that you like her." She said, sticking out her tounge.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:27 pm
"H-uh...? F-fine...I'll admit it. Even thoug technically we don't have...feelings...I have..."feelings" for her...At least, it's a feeling that I can remember...and I think it's the same thing...So, yeah. As close as I can get to it, I like her...." Demyx blushed when he finished, looking down at his hands.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:37 pm
"Aha! I knew it." She smiled with a triumphant giggle. "Just as i thought."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:47 pm
Demyx didn't say anything. or rather. he couldn't. He was blushing like mad and he knew that if he opened his mouth. he'd say something stupid. He prayed that Maya would come back soon.

"OKAY! OKAY! I GET IT!! STOP NAGGING ME!!! YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!!!!"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAS TO YOUR SUPERIOR!?!? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! YOU'RE NOT EVEN PART OF THIS ORGANIZATION!!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Now satisfied she got the answer she wanted, she turned her attention towards the door. "Oi. . Sounds like trouble." Kuroi said quietly, scratching the side of her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:57 pm
Demyx nodded. "I haven't heard him this mad since Me, Maya, Axel and Roxas went and hid his light sabers. He was fuming for a whole week after getting them back. This is bad.... I hope he didn't find out about you..."

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?! SCREW YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED THIS PLACE! I'M LEAVING! I'M THROUGH WITH BEING YOUR HOSTAGE GOD DAMNNIT!!!"

"YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY!? YOU CAN'T LEAVE HERE! WE CAN TRACK YOU DOWN ANYWHERE YOU GO! DON'T THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE US!!"

"OH JUST SHUT UP! I'M SICK OF YOU, I'M SICK OF THIS SCENERY. HELL, I'M SICK OF EVERYONE! I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER IF I NEVER SAW ANY OF YOUR STUPUD ORGANIZATION EVER AGAIN!!!"

Demyx got very quiet and still. She couldn't have meant that, could she....?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:05 pm
"Yeah. . " Kuroi was focused on her thoughts. She looked back at Demyx for a brief moment, listening to the ongoing shouting. He seemed bothered by what Maya had said. She didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:15 pm
Maya birt through the door and grabbed Kuroi's hand. "We're going. Now." Maya's look was terrfying. She opened a portal. Just as she was about to go through, dragging Kuroi along, Demyx grabbed her wrist.

"Maya... here ae you going...?"

Maya's eyes were cold, emotionless, a void. "Don't touch me. Leave me the hell alone." Her voice matched her eyes, so chilling it would even make Vexen feel cold. She walked through the portal, pulling Kuroi along. It closed in Demyx's face, leaving him standing there, looking hurt and betrayed.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:18 pm
"Maya. . Are you okay?!" She asked, keeping up as she was dragged along. "You. ." Kuroi paused, not wanting to ask of what happened previously.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff