Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:10 pm

"I do, my test was not meant to challenge me on how much I knew or how I was able to perform a certain task. Instead it questioned what exactly I thought of others, my own demonstration of how I felt the questions asked me." Kitsune began to wonder if she actually knew what she was talking about.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:08 pm

Sasaki smiled. "Correct, Kitsune-chan. And Tog-kun, you probably knew the answer but couldn't put it in words. The Red Test, Kitsune's test, was for deep thinkers, ones who can examine a given amount of information and piece it together. It makes the test-taker really think and pay attention to every little detail. The Blue Test, Tog's test, was testing the taker on factual information. Knowing the right stuff and the important things is just as important as being able to examine information. Alright. You both seemed tired so let's eat!" He offered two bento boxes to his students.

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:14 pm

"Thanks for explaining that.... FOOD!!! mrgreen " Tog starts eating
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:17 pm

"Haha." Sasaki laughed, amused at Tog. Reminds me of...well, myself! He turned and watched a leaf dancing in the wind. He disappeared and reappeared next to the leaf and caught it in his hand. "You guys are probably bored with tests so...after you finish your lunches, we're going to start training."

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:19 pm

stare ... mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:25 pm

30 minutes later...

Sasaki watched as his students finished their food and stood up. "Today we're going to start with the tree climbing exercise. But first...." He flicked a leaf at each of them, " Place the leaf in the center of your palm."

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:24 pm

Tog did aa he was instructed. "What is this for??"
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:06 pm

"Place them in your hands." Sasaki put the leaf in the center of his own palm. He closed his eyes and in a split second, the leaf had split in two. "Using your chakra, try to cut this leaf. This will determine how good your chakra control is. And your ability to concentrate." He smiled. "Now, your sensei is not the best person to ask about chakra control. In fact, I'm probably the worst at concentration. I can't sit still for five minutes!"

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:34 am

Tog closed his eyes and concentrated, in a few seconds the leaf was split in two.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:26 pm

Split a leaf...oh great this is going to be interesting... Kitsune sighed. If anyone was going to be an utter failure, it would obviously be her. The leaf moved slightly, but there was no indication that it had been affected by her chakra. A little irritated at the resistance of the leaf she tried again. This time the leaf barely even made a minor flutter.

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:03 am

walked in and saw two students trying to split leaves, he turned to the obvious sensai and tried to say as calmly and confidently as he could "would you ... take me on as a student?"
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:52 pm

Sasaki turned to look at the newcommer. "Oh, hello." He pondered for a moment and then smiled. "Of course I'll accept you. But whether or not I keep you as a student is dependent on how hard you work. You have to prove your worthiness and show me that training you won't be a waste of time. I'm Shou Sasaki, and you are...?"

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:10 pm

nods "i fully understand that, as a student would be useless if he did nothing, and i'm ollie, nice to meet you" he cracked his knuckles "so, what would you like me to do sasaki-sensai?"
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Kitsune noticed a new ninja joining the group. So then that makes an official 3 squad team for now. Maybe doing missions isn't too far out in the future. She nodded towards her new squad member.

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:15 pm

smiles at the fox girl "hi, i think i've seen you about, your names kitsune right?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff