Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:42 pm
arisa walked into the tower " hey everyone i got something cool come here" she yelled  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:26 pm
Talina jumped up and was by Arissa before she could finish her sentence " what is it?" she asked excited.  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:15 am
arisa pulled a disc out of her pocket " its a awsome securety upgrade for the tower so that no one can get in exsept for up and anyone we say can come in" said arisa exsited " and it's got the newest games from japan" said arisa in a hiper voice  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:35 pm
Rigu sighed, she was able to hear everything that Arissa said.
"Yet another useless feature in a securety system." She muttered as she grabbed the remote.
After surfing the channels for a few minutes, she settled on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. After about a minute of watching the episode she disided that she was tired of the re-run and turned on the sirus channels.
So the tower ended up with 90's music blasting through it while Rigu sat on the couch, reading. After a minute she dropped her book and spred out across the couch and fell asleep.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:29 pm
Talina nodded " hmm..not bad here Ill go install it" she said holding out her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:17 pm
arisa handed the disc to talina and walked over to where rigu was sitting " i love this show" she said pointing at the screan  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:39 pm
Rigu was startled awake by Arissa. "What are tring to do to me?" She said. "Don't sneak up on a sleeping demon vampire cross breed, that'll get you killed one of these days." She then remebered that Arisa said something.
"You like 90's rock and metal?" SHe inquered giving the Neko a curious look.
She sighed and sat up. Picking up her book, Rigu resumed reading it.
After a few minutes she sighed. "I hate this song." And then she went to a diffrent music station.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:05 pm
Talina took the cd and left quickly she went and installed it to the front door placing it in the computer and working quickly her hand going fast her eyes darting are quickly and it was loaded in seconds she ran back and was sitting down " okay its installed and looking up to date as ever" she announced.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:32 pm
Rigu accnolaged Tallina with a wave of her hand. "Good, wonderful now shut up." SHe snapped.
'Gah, damnit I'm getting bitchy, I need to feed from a fresh source, but I can't.' She thought.
Talina could spare some blood. She found herself thinking. And her blood must taste wonderful it wouldn't be painfull for the girl.
"NO." SHe yelled, not realizing that she had said it aloud
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:34 pm
arisa sat next to rigu " are you ok" said arisa with her head tillted on the side with a cute face  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:42 pm
Rigu grabbed her head. "No. Just leave me alone." She said.
The demon jump up from the couch and fled the living room. While a small voice rang in her head. 'Yes flee it will make it much more fun when you have to hunt down your prey. After your demonic blood takes over you of course.'
"NO. I won't let it happen, not now not ever." SHe yelled at herself.
Rigu skidded into her room, closed and locked the door, and then sunk against it. SHe buried her head in her hands and cried.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:16 pm
arisa chased affter rigu and nocked on her door " rigu are you shore your ok your accting wird come on open up im your friend i worry and your worrying me" said arisa  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:46 pm
There was a loud thud as Rigu banged the back of her head against the door. "If I open the door I'll end up feeding off of you." Rigu said loud enough for Arisa to hear. "So just go away before I hurt you. I'll be out later, okay."
With a sigh the youngest Titan went over to the mini fridge and pulled out some blood. PUshing the bag between her teeth Rigu made her way to her hamock. She sighed and and lay down on it as her fangs absorbed the blood. Soon the bag was empty and she put another one in her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:11 pm
arisa stoped banging on the door then sat down on the floor agenst the door and sarted to fall asleep  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:42 pm
Talina stood up and ran up to the door seeing Arissa she bent low and shook Arissa awake " come on Arissa you should sleep in your bed Rigu is still adjusting to this and she doesn't want us to hurt us so let's not make it harder for her" Talina said softly  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff