No opinion
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:31 pm
I tried liking Shinji. I honestly did. It just... didn't work out. I'm sorry, but cheese would make a much better god then him! It wouldn't destroy the world like he did. scream

*cough* But that's very off topic... sweatdrop

Yeah, she does have a good voice range. I have a hard time hitting some of the low notes she does sometimes...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:45 am
well, i havent finish watchign the anime yet, and so far, i've only seen him on one episode,so i have absoulutely no opinion whee  

SugaKitten

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:44 pm
MemoryDragon
So I was re-reading FMwS for reference in plot when I came upon a part I completely forgot. Considering it had to have been my favourite part of the manga before, it's strange. But I'm kinda glad I forgot about it. It just made my reaction of laughing that much more...

But anyway, here is a picture of my favourite random Izumi moment.

User Image

Oh I loved when that happened. I kinda squeeked and fell out of my chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:13 pm
I have a question; it's stupid but who cares!
-Why are people attracted to Izumi?
I told you it was stupid, but is it because of his random-ness, his sadistic-ness, his cute appearance or his loving side? o.O''
As for me, I like everything about him...just not to the point of being obsessed. xD

Karren Hilary.

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:50 pm
I actually am rather fond of all of Izumi's sides, but mostly of his loving side which he shares with others in sparse proportions, but it's just...whoa. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:29 pm
Lol, yeah, that img was hillarious. Yes, I am a sort of Yaoi fan. I'm okay with it, i guess. ^^ but takxIzu i dont really like. >_< I like the parings as is on FMWS...except meroxizu. I donno...personally, i dont really like meroko much. Don't get me wrong, she rocks, but sometimes, i just get annoyed. xd  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:05 pm
I'm not really yaoi fan or against it. But then, I've never been big on romance... *shrugs* That part just really amused me. Izumi really knows how to get under everyone's skin. xd

Why I like Izumi... Well, he's a angsty character that puts up a cold and uncaring front. I'm a sucker for those types.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:02 pm
Karren Hilary.
I have a question; it's stupid but who cares!
-Why are people attracted to Izumi?
I told you it was stupid, but is it because of his random-ness, his sadistic-ness, his cute appearance or his loving side? o.O''
As for me, I like everything about him...just not to the point of being obsessed. xD

Mmm... I like Izumi because of his past. It makes me feel bad for him.

... Hopefully that made sense gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:19 pm
My answer to that question has to be, that i like Izumi cuz i just do. ^^ He just rocks. I like as who he is. ^^ And like Leri says, I am partially drawn to him that way too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:26 pm
heart heart
Izumi rox! but I like Takuto more.
heart _ heart *sees a picter of Takuto gose and huges it*  

Noir_Miko

BloodyJeanne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:43 pm
I love Izumi heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:04 pm
BloodyJeanne
I love Izumi heart
*glare....* jk. xd  

akeikas
Captain

BloodyJeanne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:42 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
BloodyJeanne
I love Izumi heart
*glare....* jk. xd

*hides* xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:27 pm
Leri

Mmm... I like Izumi because of his past. It makes me feel bad for him.

... Hopefully that made sense gonk

Same here, except on my part it's more a matter of who he is, not a matter of pity. I used to think he was kind of scary since the first picture I ever saw of him was this freaky thing where his eyes were all...yellowish and scary looking. xx;;  

Lepidus Light

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:33 pm
Hm... According to the votes, at least two people don't like Izumi. But I don't recall seeing anyone state such...  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff