Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil Villain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite RE villain?
  Albert Wesker
  William Birkin
  Jack Krauser
  Ada Wong
  Osmund Saddler
  Ramon Salazar
  The Ashfords
  Nikolai Ginovaef
  Other
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:04 am
It was cheap how you had to kill him. Honestly, shoot him in the leg and then headshot while he's down?

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap.

Wesker still wins. Always.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:18 pm
I know! That's like the only part in the game that I just HATE HATE HATE!!! Krauser's so stupid... stare I always ran out of ammo trying to hit him in the leg, so when it was time to really count, all I had was a handgun(well...a red nine but whatever...still a handgun...)...because a handgun was the only thing I had that was too slow to hit him before that. I really have no idea how Leon would have been able to actually kill him...he was harder than Saddler...

But yeah, Wesker's freaking AWESOME, but I still went with the Ashfords for pure comedic value. I thought that Alfred was freakin' hilarious! xD I mean it's all serious and zombie..ish...and then comes an evil cross-dresser! What the hell? And plus he was in one of the most...interesting games ever. I so love that game! ^ ___ ^  

saritasunshine

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:41 pm
Now now now, Krauser wasn't stupid... Just because he was hard, don't get all mad at him xd

Krauser has a special place in my heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:44 pm
Krauser was a pansy, though. I mean, come on. He was faster and bigger than Leon, and he couldn't beat that hair flipping, pretty boy? What gives? Seriously, if I were Krauser, I'd run up to Leon, and instead of attacking him, I'd grab his weapons and throw them away one by one. Disarmed! Then what would he do? Hmm? Backflip his way to victory? I don't think so.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:04 pm
Ever heard of the David and Goliath complex?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Okay... So David beat Goliath, which made David cooler. So, then, Leon is by definition cooler than Krauser. But we know that Leon's not cool at all, so where does that put Krauser?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Not in the second fight. Somehow, Leon did it by himself...

Oh yeah, he used the cheesy line of death, "My past, I suppose...."

Krauser tried to use the damn knife when he was really close... Whip out your god damn TMP and blow the ******** away!! God, Krauser needs more training.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay... So David beat Goliath, which made David cooler. So, then, Leon is by definition cooler than Krauser. But we know that Leon's not cool at all, so where does that put Krauser?

Somewhere between 'Noob' and 'fat a** who lives at home with his mom'.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:19 pm
It puts Krauser with Saddler and his wierd... appendage... Eww. Bad, nasty thoughts. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:07 pm
NotteRequiem
It puts Krauser with Saddler and his wierd... appendage... Eww. Bad, nasty thoughts. burning_eyes

WANGPALED  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:25 pm
Yeah...*does not wish to discuss Saddler's "appendage"* I like Leon...I'm not a freakish fangirl of him...but he's one of my favorite characters in RE. I don't know why you think he's such a loser... sweatdrop Um...but yeah...I have to agree that Krauser is freakin' gay. Really really gay. I DO NOT LIKE HIM!! xp *dies*

And yes! Leon would backflip his way out of there! Oh yeah! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:48 pm
saritasunshine
Yeah...*does not wish to discuss Saddler's "appendage"* I like Leon...I'm not a freakish fangirl of him...but he's one of my favorite characters in RE. I don't know why you think he's such a loser... sweatdrop Um...but yeah...I have to agree that Krauser is freakin' gay. Really really gay. I DO NOT LIKE HIM!! xp *dies*

He's a loser because Capcom butchered that once pretty cool character with cheesy lines and stupid backflips. They ruined him in RE4. They really did.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
saritasunshine

He's a loser because Capcom butchered that once pretty cool character with cheesy lines and stupid backflips. They ruined him in RE4. They really did.

Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't actually played RE2, I really want to, but I haven't been able to get ahold of it... stare I had to settle with watching a lot of the cutscenes on YouTube and the Leon on there was weird to me...since the first time I knew him was in RE4...that's actually the first one I played. So..yeah...Thanks for filling me in on why everyone hates him! xd I think that I almost agree now...but still...*does not change mind too much*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:10 pm
I mean, seriously:

"Where's everyone going? Bingo?" Who wrote that crap? Mr. Cheesy McEighties?  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:25 pm
...I thought that it was kind of funny... sweatdrop I'm sorry... I happened to really like the part where he fell down the pit of death and Salazar called. "Your right hand comes off?" ^^ ANd no! I'm not totally into RE4, so before you even accuse me of being ignorant of everything else...although you haven't even said anything yet...and I'm just being paraniod...crap... stare  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff