Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonarain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:45 pm
30 min. later

Tsukiko returned with a large container, and inside the container was...maggots! She unwrapped the bandages on Ryoko's wound and placed the maggots on it. As she rewrapped the bandages she talked to Gorgio.

"This may look disgusting but it WILL help. See the maggots will eat the dead flesh making room for the new flesh, this way, the wound will be able to heal faster. The healing process will still take awhile so Ryoko will have to stay here for awhile."

Tsukiko finished wrapping the bandage and cleaned up the medical supplies. Then she found a needle and gave Ryoko an injection of antibiodics. After that she sat back and sighed.

*Thank goodness Snow keeps this hospital well stocked.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:03 pm
"Oh that's right, Aaron was hurt too."

Tsukiko walks out of Ryoko's room and finds Aaron cringing in pain.

"Let me see your hand."

She takes it before he can say anything and searches for any abnormalties using shindan.

"Looks like you not only broke a feew bones but you also severed a few ligaments and muscles and there's a little nerve damage. For now you'll have to use splints and I can use some of my chakra to reatach the ligaments. The rest will have to heal on its own until i found out how to heal properly."  

Loonarain

GLOBAL GAlA ADMlNISTRATOR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:05 am
thank u but what is your name again  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:43 pm
-ryoko wakes up and feels a rush of pain- "g-gorgio"he paused as a wave of pain came why are th-there maggots on me"  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Loonarain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Apb3223
thank u but what is your name again

The name's Tsukiko, and your very welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:22 pm
funpigwe
-ryoko wakes up and feels a rush of pain- "g-gorgio"he paused as a wave of pain came why are th-there maggots on me"

"Your up already, i didn't expect that. Don't move."

Tsukiko peels away the bandages and slowly begins to remove the maggots. She applies more ointment to the wound, then gives Ryoko a shot of atibiodics, and a few pain killers.

"That should do it, you'll still feel a bit of pain but that's a good thing because it mean new flesh and nerves are ggrowing back. Just stay here and rest for awhile."  

Loonarain

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:41 am
"th-thank you" -a few minutes later he is unconcous-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:24 pm
falls asleeep...***crash the window breaks*** prepares for a battle and takes out a kunai then just waits, his hand was pulsing with pain but nothing was there  

Loonarain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:13 pm
Apb3223
falls asleeep...***crash the window breaks*** prepares for a battle and takes out a kunai then just waits, his hand was pulsing with pain but nothing was there

Tsukiko here's a the sound of glass breaking and runs toward the sound.

"What the hell happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:04 am
Apb3223

-wakes up- "what was that!?"-stands up and yells in pain and falls to the floor.-"crap.....- passes out-  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 am
"RYOKO.how the heck did you get on the floor"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:29 pm
Runs to the sound of breaking glass after entering the hospital minuets before."What in the name of Hell just happened??"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:13 pm
*ouch my hand* he thought then he passed out  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:08 pm
At the sound of Ryoko's scream Tsukiko begins to run to his room but stops when she sees Aaron collapses.

"Dammit this is a hospital for goodness sake it's supposed to be a peaceful place, and I'm going to go crazy!"

points finger at Lenon

"You! Can you take Aaron into a different room please? Now, to go see about Ryoko."  

Loonarain

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces