Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~Winners~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:33 am
I'm proud to post today's winners for my "Story Time!" Contest, Thursday. [Here]

Let me tell you, it was a tough decision and there were a LOT of good ones. I'm so happy a great number of you participated, but I had to choose only five! D':

SanbiiKo - I must say, the story was absolutely adorable. I found the ending quite cute. Very nice short story. It was a lovely bit to read, very fond of it. :3 Made me giggle.

Asellus Rosewater - This was absolutely adorable. Not too long, not too short and bless her, even gave me coding. LOVE the little "hint hints" toward the end. Loved reading this, thank you!

Syrius A.I. - Can somebody say "suspense"? His story was..so powerful, I was like, bawling xD. It was beautifully written out, a little long, but well worth reading. Thankies!

HISstripes - A very passionate and cliff-hanging (giggle) story with just enough to make my heart leap. It was a perfect two paragraphs just as I had asked; I enjoyed reading the descriptive writing.

Bawx of Giggles - Yes, I did go "AWWW!" It was adorable, cute and fun to read. Had my mind pattering and my heart melting, I definitely enjoyed reading this.

Each of these winners receive

Congratulations! ♥ I will post the winning stories in my thread!

Edit:
O_o
I just found out that HISstripes was actually Norayr!
He entered in disguise to avoid winning in a way that would seem biased to you all. So like..many congrats to him xD I don't even think he's won in a while. Ho ho.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:33 pm
Pokemon Contest Art Contest! 4laugh

Contestants picked a Pokemon to draw from four different categories, for a chance to win... These are the winners:

Cool Contest
The Optimistic Retard's Absol
Dunno what to say really. It was just awesome.. Loved the somewhat-emo aspect of it. Absol's Pokedex entry should be changed to "the Emo Pokemon". xd

Beauty Contest
kyolovr3's Espeon
I had my eye on this one from the beginning of the contest. It's so amazingly beautiful, and that's just from regular pencil. It's quite elegant, and quite detailed.

Tough Contest
KibaB's Darkrai
It was a very tough choice between KibaB's, Optimistic Retard's, and Hikari Leonhart's Tough entries.... I think I got lucky that Optimistic and Hikari won in other categories. Other than that though, I think KibaB put a lot of effort into this. It has a great 3D-ish effect, as well as a background that greatly improves the tough atmosphere. Great job, KibaB! Oh hey, that rhymes.. xD

Cute Contest
Hikari Leonhart's Azurill
What I was thinking of for a cute contest winner as I started the contest was a kind of drawing that'd make me feel like "ZOMG! That's SOOOOO CUTE!" Instead, Hikari's Azurill showed a more serene and peaceful kind of cuteness that I hadn't even thought about. Then there's those cute little star... fish... I guess.. whee

Each of the above win 250,000 gold. 3nodding

I'd also like to mention Drosis' incredible Suicune.
It was probably the best art of them all, but its arched back and glowing eyes gave it a bit more of a Tough feel than the winning Espeon. It's quite a great piece otherwise. (And my favorite Pokemon whee whee whee )

You can see, discuss, etc. all other artwork in the threads linked below. Also post your own drawings of Pokemon in its fitting category if you'd like. 3nodding

Cool Contest thread
Beauty Contest thread
Tough Contest thread
Cute Contest thread  

Pailzor
Captain

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:54 pm
Alrighty, the jig is up.

For my contest, I gave you guys some templates, and proceeded to let you edit them however you saw fit. The whole point was to make me laugh. There were a few good entries, but in general a lot of them didn't really make me laugh. :/ Heck, there were WHOLE categories that didn't make me laugh. So I've been forced to bump up the gold prize for the categories that DID win.

Take heed people. Slapping an internet meme onto something won't automatically make it funny.

The few good entries that won, however, are worth noting. As thus, these are the winners of the ten categories.

Click on the X next to the names to see the entries.

Spider-man is fighting a dangerous battle! by :Magadei [X]

Teacher, Teacher! by : Xyloid [X]

What you bought, What you expected, What you got by : Secret Duckie [X]

Even Spartans fear this! by : Public Pervert [X]

The 30th Rozen Maiden!? by : Hanshou Kumori [X]

Each winner gets 200k, 100k more than the originally posted prize.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:01 pm
Clever MADGers. Seems I have to come up with a more difficult puzzle next time.

My contest was yet another puzzle.

As many of you may or may not know, I did have five winners last night, but upon further inspection, I ended up dropping two of the winners and even banned one of the two that was dropped. I reopened the contest and this morning I woke to find 3 additional winners. And since I hadn't given a concrete number of winners and a definite time limit, I've decided to keep all six winners. And here they are:

Each of you gets 166,666 GOLD! Leaving over only 4 gold since you guys were an even number of winners this time 'round.

Congrats you guys. Keep your eyes on the thread for the answers.  

Norayr
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:47 pm
Okay, for winners today I chose to randomly pick winners, instead of holding a contest.

In this post I asked someone to give me 5 numbers from 1-149, and 5 numbers from 1-15.

These numbers corresponded to The Introduction Thread.

Nyxofnight5 wins for being the 3rd post on page 122.

Daniel_Ishido wins for being the 6th post on page 37.

Minki Fire wins for being the 9th post on page 100.

tsuki no kage uta wins for being the 14th post on page 91.

& Last but not least Mr-D3MoNiC AnG3L wins for being the 2nd post on page 52.

They all win 200k each!

Edit: Oops, I knew I forgot something!

I am Word gets the credit for picking numbers.
She responded to my post Here

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:21 pm
For yesterdays contest, U-R-US, I asked you to dress up as Myself, Pailzor, Norayr, Moonlight_Bella, x3 Thisismysn x3, [Noi], or StrawBerryApple. In this contest, I wanted to see who would go crazy. (And it was mad crazy with all that quoting. @.@ )Meaning, change siggy, avi, post style, profile some even went as far as CHANGING THEIR USERNAME.(Which I loved). Some people were rather predictable on who they were gonna pick. Not cool.

My first winner was a bit different. It was a male avatar, and dressed in black and white. Not only did he act like me in the contest thread, but outside the thread he was me. And posted silly, sexual things. He even put some pelvic thrusting pictures on his profile. The winner of 6oo,ooo gold is YokoMotoz!

The second winner of todays contest won for orginality. Instead of using my usual black and white post style, she used my blue/gray one. She also did a magnificent job on portraying my old avatar. Not ONLY that but she captured the attention on Pailzor(Which I do all the time.) And re-posted some of my most funnest posts. Congrats to the winner of 3oo,ooo gold, Pxxn

And my last contest winner, decided to be my amazing and kind godchild. She looked exactly like her, and went as far to change her username. She did such a good job I really don't know who is who. . . Which Bella was Bella. . . O.< INFACT one Bella was so good that she got Norayr to 'SEX' her! I think the real Bella got alittle jealous. The winner og 1oo,ooo gold is Skarlis

Congratz to all!

Lady Pelvic

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:32 pm
Yesterday's contest was
Yahtzee.

There were five members who got Yahtzee.

fullmetalEDlover - she got 5 6's( O -O) and so she wins 500k.
Noxness and Breath of Vermilliongot 5 4's and win 125k.
Moonlight_Bella and chaos_moon66 rolled 5 2's.

And thanks to Bella for moderating the thread all day.

<3

Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

Moonlight_Bella

Anytime dear. heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:48 am
Like I said:

Quote:
Anyway, I'd like to give my appreciation to the rest of the crew in this way. I'm going to give Nor, Zor, Apple, Mysn, Fairy and Bella the million for today, split into equal parts, meaning 166,666k each. They really deserve it for all they've done.

[Noi]

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:20 pm
So I wandered aimlessly through the guild all of wednesday, looking through people's sigs in random threads.... If any I came across had a specific quest item of 150k or less named in it, the person would get the item. (in case of multiple quest items named, I chose one of them)

It was a lot harder to find than I thought it'd be, but here's today's winners:

RandyMan92 ------------- Aquatica
arianz93 ------------------ Aquatica
skateralyssa ------------- Aquatica
the emo vampire -------- Dark Halo
kotrue ------------------- Plumeria Headpiece
Flurgin Popin ------------ Celestial Wrap
Encarton ----------------- Royal Musketeer Hat
bliinc --------------------- XL Gaia Tshirt
edessa07 ---------------- Elegant Veil
Ayume_Toshiro --------- Coco kitty plushie
Got_Faith ---------------- Prism Butterfly Mantilla
Litherel ------------------ Grunny Slippers
awq1 --------------------- Ancient Katana
silkmilk ------------------ Bear Pajamas
XIIVIIX ------------------ Chyaku Norisu Scarf
[!Rini~chan!] ------------ Bani clips
SerenAur ---------------- Guitar of Demona

In total, this was about 1,020,000 gold as of wednesday night.
Thanks for being willing to go a bit over the day's gold, Peasant!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:31 pm
Bella's So cliche! WE ISH NAKIE! D: tektek contest.

User Image

Again, before I post I'd like to say a few things. I apologize for tektek's shutdown. Just our lucky huh. D: I am sorry for that. Secondly, I choose my winners based off of creativity and since these are a few of our final "big" contests, I decided to give the gold to the people who haven't won recently or at all. Every single one was so good and it was so hard to pick..I loved them all. Know that.

Halloween - I love how the colors looked and its definitely something Nor and I would do as Halloweenies! <33

User Image

Done by ForeverForsaken. (Page 12)

Future - The cooliest outfits I've seen. It matched very nicely, plus the laser look was coolieo.

User Image

Done by x_Paiger (Page 2)

God/Goddess - Very unqiue and interesting. Nor liked this a lot. I loved the look and creativity for your Norse God/Goddess.

User Image

Done by Ryugaisu Doom (Page 7)

Opposites Attract - The Savage/Englishman. Why am I the wild crazy one? xD Haha, its all good. Very creative and well done.

User Image

Hikari LeonHart (Page 17)

Christmas Sweethearts - It matched very nicely. I love the mistletoe over my head and the matching did good for our decision.

User Image

Done by RandyMan92 (Page 8 )

Wonderful job dears. You all win
200k . Oh! Norayr helped me in my decision making!

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:33 pm
Well, well, well. . Pelvic-chan, as most heard, got herself a man who was being 'grr' and a**-hole-like. So, in the mist of this problem my friend came up with a quote. Which I asked you to explain to me what this quote means, in my Pop Quiz.

Many people didn't mean the requirements. Most, however, were WAY off in there explainations. Some even called me the fool. Odd. Anywho, for those who actually care about the person getting hurt and not the gold, me and Jay made up. I talked to him about it, and I got him saying I'm sorry about one hundred times. Like a good boy. Hopefully he watches what he says to me from now on. Now for the moment you've all been waiting for the winner, with out a doubt of my contest is, Simplistic-Tyranny She is the winner of 1o,ooo gold. Congratz. Oh, Tyra was the only one out of all twenty PM's that I've recieved that was right on the money.

Simplistic-Tyranny
" A fool makes the greatest lover. "

What do I think that means? Well, let's put it this way: A fool is a fool, no matter how one looks at it.

However that's only a label. A fool will try his damn hardest to please his girl, unlike a stuck-up Jock p***k who will bang his girl and then cheat on her the next day.

Sure, the fool will screw up in his quest, but that's what makes it awesome. He won't give up to make his girlfriend happy. Isn't that what everyone wants? Someone who'd go through hell and back and go through hell a second time just to see a smile on the other's face?

I certainly would want someone like that. ._.

NAO FOR YER JOKE!

The blonde test taker

A blonde reports for her university final exam which consists of mainly true and false questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet: true for heads and false for tails. Within thirty minutes she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still working furiously.

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is happening.

"I finished the exam in a half hour," she replies. "Now I'm rechecking my answers."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:20 pm
*Dusts off some 07 cobwebs* Ahem!

The winners for my contest are the following! Please remember, they were the first three who sent in their entries FIRST. So if you missed three, but sent it at the last minute on Friday, don't go complaining at myself and the mods. You should have read the rules already! (Including avatar choice awards!)

1st [25k]User Image - Mister Tender (-3)

2nd [15k]User Image - Srta Tap Dance (-4)

3rd [10k]User Image - Reignstar-72 (-6)

Avatar Winner is, The Cherry with an extra bonus of [6k!] All of you did a wonderful job, but these three really pushed and found the correct answers, again--good job!

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still

This week, Tyra decided that in honor of Saint Patrick's Day being on Monday, that she'd have the guild participate in drawing us [ the crew ] piss-drunk.

However, with the lack of activity this week due to spring break and me being so totally ill, only two people participated.

- C h o k o 1 3 - left us with what happens after `Tahirah has had one too many, and decided to flirt and break up with a coat rack [ which could have been thought as her fiancee? sweatdrop ]

Secondly...XAmberrXO gave this rather interesting drinking contest image, complete with Bella passed out and PTF having more than enough fun. xd

Because of the fact I lost the prize I had intended to give out tonight, and because they both were the only people whom participated, I'm declaring them both winners, giving them three things off their wishlists.

For Choko - Pora Ice, Demonic Wings, Year of the Dog
For Amber - Red and Blue Longjohns, January 08 letter.

Good job you guys.

oh yah. Thanks to `Tah for halping me with the prizes. @_@

And I think my spaceship knows which way to go, Tell me wife I love her very much she knows

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:20 pm
zOMG! Contest Winners!

So yeah... After forever of no contests, we held a quick contest in honor of the soon-to-be released Gaia MMO...

Winners were to be determined by being the last poster on specified pages.
And here they are:

Page 1 - Living Disappointments --- zOMG! Head Start Ticket
Page 5 - Oh Snap its Kaitlin --- 20k
Page 10 - CalldrenXIII --- ??? Ring
Page 15 - Grimm Judgment --- zOMG! Head Start Ticket
Page 20 - isora813 --- ??? Ring
Page 25 - Dictator STD --- 20k
Page 30 - Alaric_Voranth --- zOMG! Head Start Ticket

Pailzor
Captain

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]