Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Tankyuu Of The 3 Legged Neko ~MISSION~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:33 am
The shadow crackled a laugh, swiftly dodging the blades. "Pathic, why do I bother messing with you. You can't beat the darkness! These men sold their souls to the shadows, in the end they have all the power they need." The voice gurgled, stopping suddenly. It lurged forward, clutching it's stomach. "Ah someone's trying to fight me, no matter I'll just devor him"
Muffled screams were heard. The loud fearful sounds were soon over, instead the sickening sound of gnawing bone crackled through the air.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:47 am
Alex smiled seeing an opening so he did a few hand signs and thought Phoenix Flower Jutsu. Fire appeared and attacked the shadowy creature.  

pilot01

Darkstarzz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Jaruno felt all of his energy go away when the darkness caught him..
"Err..." Jaruno grfoaned and escaped the darkness' grip.
He walked over to a nearby tree and sat down heavily
"ugh..." he sulked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:17 pm
The fires were shallowed in the darkness. "Tasty, anymore?" It sneered, swirling into a fine mist. The red glowing eyes floated in the middle of the dark fog.  

Kieff

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Tog(Who for some impossible to explain reason was outside at the time) heard very strange noises coming from the building, so he peered in the door to see what was happening, and saw a tangled mess of a fight, in which his sensei and one of his teammates were involved. He wondered what kind of jutsu created the illusion of the floating eyes and shadow, or if it was even an illusion at all. Out of pure desperation he flung a kunai at the thing's eye, hoping it would do something. He then walked in, while keeping to the shadows to avoid being seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:06 pm
Jaruno, while still on the tree, had an idea. Slowly (because hes hurt badly) He made a clone to run in front of the shadow.
"Hey big and ugly!" Jaruno's clone said "Come fight me!" and his clone ran down the street. While doing this the real Jaruno limped to the door and opened it slightly...  

Darkstarzz

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:49 am
Alex smiled and said "Are you just going to talk or are you going to fight?" Alex then pulled out eight kunai and waited for an answer smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:49 pm
The kunai sailed through, into the creature's eye. It hissed angerly, and curled back. Suddenly the kunai sunk into the shadow. "Hiding in the shadows are we? Not a good choice!" It screeched. Long strings of darkness flung it's self over Tog. "I control the shadows, I'm the one who is the lord of the darkness.
The creature continued to ignore Jaruno, unamused at his comment. He wasn't interested in chasing off after the boy, clone or not.
"I'll show you the true powers of the shadows, the darkness that lurks in your souls fuels my power. Hate is easily born in humans." The dark mist began to spread until only the black of darkness was able to be seen. Curls of shadows formed in the mist, latching out onto the ninjas, trying to suck them down into the black mist.

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:02 pm
Alex yelled "Get out of the house now." Alex then started to throw kunai at the shadow while trying to avoid the tendrils of darkness. He then pulled out an explosive tag and wrapped it on a kunai. He then threw the kunai at the monster hoping it would sucked in and exlpode.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:09 pm
Jaruno was caught by one of the tendrils.
"Gah!..." Jaruno said. He decided to just fight not worry about his arm. He jumped into a tree and made the tendril curl away.  

Darkstarzz

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:30 pm
Tog, remaining as cool as someone could be when thery're about to die, reached for a kunai, shook his leg a bit, hen sliced off the darkness tendril, leaving a small cut in his leg. He stomped on another tendril coming at him then he lept outside onto a tree next to Jurano's " Now, if he was the lord of plush I wouldn't be so scared!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:56 pm
Another shadow appeared out of nowhere, stumbling down towards the shadow lord. The shadows appeared to be the same, but only shadows can tell themselves apart. The lord peered back and was surprised to see that the shadow was not only entirely like him, but even perhaps a clone.
The other shadow noticed the ninjas, and cringed. Poor little genin...they shouldn't be here...
"Stop there! Who are you?!" The shadow lord asked, turning his attention from the ninjas. But the other shadow did not answer back. Instead it lumbered even closer, wobbling slightly.
Now the he was angry. "You wretched little fool! Step back before I do something nasty!" He roared, prepared to challenge the darkness before him.
The shadow continued to ignore him, as though he was acutely unaware of the creature before it.

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:28 pm
Alex smiled and thought this was his chance. He threw kunai and did hand signs. He said "Pheonix Kunai fire." The catch was that the kunai were wrapped in explosive notes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:42 pm
"GENIN?! I'll have you know, I'm a Jounin of Konoha! I'm already sixteen! Atleast I'm not a ugly thug like you!" He stared at the creature intensely as a fire arose in his eyes. He smirked. "O-Kami Style! Beast-Master Synchronization!" As he and Kaze became one, he charged towards the shadowed enemy, flames charged and swirling around his arm. "Eat this!" He threw a fearsome punch.

[[Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't been on. I was actually at an overnight football tornament.]]

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:38 am
{OOC// Nice}
The shadow lord gasped, cursing the injury. "You shouldn't have done that. Now I have a reason to kill you!" It hissed angry, moving back. The large gaps in the shadow began to full up, healing themselves slowly.
The other shadow watched tensely, unsure of what exactly to do. It stared down at the fighting ninjas, wanting to be of some help.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff