Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soko The Sock Puppet

4,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm
Well uhm...I was never good with words but I'm Sarah and I'd much rather Soko or Sokies though. (If you don't mind.) I'm going to turn 15 in less then month from today. I got here by way of The Suites new guild captian. <3 I live on Long Island off the coast of New York and I'm pretty proud of that.

Anyway I have a twin sister whom I plan to share with if I happen to win anything while I'm here. I also told her about this. Oh and I'm the younger twin if you wondered. With whatever I happen to have left I'd probably buy the kiki I've been questing for a few months with a few minor set backs here and there...or perhaps just buy the dream avvie that isn't great but it makes me happy. I almost forgot, I'm a freshman in highschool and my dream at the moment is to be a Pastor. Kind of strange goal for someone my age but I don't really mind that is surprises people. Maybe I'm just happy is makes me a little different.

P.S. I like MJ's music? Heh. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:25 pm
Hi all. I joined Gaia to have something to share with my son. We just recently (like 15 minutes ago) got him a Lunar Scythe in the Marketplace. It was fun to have both of us working toward this quest.

I have to say, I am boggled by the thought of anybody having enough gold to give away so much! It took us forever, between the two of us, to raise the 11,600 to buy the Lunar Scythe!

Thanks so much!  

julyrose

seishuku enkou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:06 pm
emo ninja scream crying stare wahmbulance

♥-NaMe: seishuku enkou
♥-rEaL NaMe: Chaniece
♥-NiCkNaMeS: Ci Ci, Twix, Pyro, Sparky
♥-CurReNt LoCaTiOn: Roswell, Georgia
♥-biRtHdAy: June 21st
♥-zOdiAc SiGn: Gemini
♥-AgE: 19
♥-hEiGhT: 5'7'' -170 cm-
♥-wEiGhT: 115lbs
♥-hAiR CoLoR: Currently black & red
♥-EyE cO!Or: dark brown/green
♥-sTaTuS: In a Relationship
♥-fAv. FoOd(S): sushi, ramen, mac & cheese, chicken & fettucini alfredo
♥-FaV. cO!Or(S): black, red, purple, silver
♥-PeRsOnAliTy: Random
♥-pEtS: 1 Cat - Sativa(9 months old/Blk & Orange Calico Tortoise Shell), 1 Dog - Buddha(2 yrs old/Blk & Brown Rotweiler -he's a runt so he's smaller than most rotweilers-), 1 Fish - Funk

User Image
MoRe AbOuT mE:
-i heart anime
-i tend to cuss a lot
-i hate fake people scream stare
-music=LIFE!!
-i find tattoos & piercings attractive wink
-i heart random comments & PMs
-i'm extremely blunt stare
-i heart Ci Ci's Pizza (and no I don't own it)
-i'm partial to pineapple on my pizza
-i heart to party
-i heart my boyfriend very much

*If u really want to know "about me" then just get know me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:27 pm
Heyo! I'm YumeNezumi! I'm also known as Ashley, but that's my real name which is way too common for my tastes! I'm just about 17, only a week away actually. I'm in 11th grade and way too obsessed with gaia. Luckily I'm an excellent multitasker, although I happen to be extremely lazy. I like anime, ramen, sleeping, gaia and girls. I don't like sports, statistics, pizza sauce or boys. I listen to just about any type of music. I'm a lesbian (like whoa~) and damn proud of that fact. I live with my mom, my brother, our two dogs and our two cats. I live in Michigan but want out of it. And I think that's it. XD  

Placid Envy

Spirit Release

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:50 pm
Hello. I am bluebellfaerie24! You can call me blue, bluebell, or bell. You ca try new names to experiment (just don't call me 24). I am a saggitarius, and a boar/pig (zodiac). I like sweet stuff. I am questing for a gift of the goddess and extremely jealous of one of my uber rich friends stare . I LOVE reading and playing on my computer.

~Bluebell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:51 pm
My real name starts with R. My favorite color is red, I love reading, writing, and drawing, and I procrastinate to such an extent that I leave a five-page essay to rot in my brain till the day of. I am questing for expensive stuff, and when I leave Gaia I'm going to sell everything or give it away to my friends, and then give away the money. If I ever leave.

I spend most of my time on www.fanfiction.net, writing a little and reading a lot, with over 150 favorites total. But I go where the well-written fanfictions go.  

Hipokage

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:13 pm
Hey all. My name is Samantha and I am from a small town in southern Ontario, Canada. I'm 18 and just finnishing up my last year of highschool. My parents split when I was basically an infant and mom raised me mostly. Now I am living with my dad since mom moved and re-married.

I don't know what I want to do with my life so I figure I'm going to work for about a year and try to figure things out. I like hanging out with my friends, spending time on the computer, going to shows, watching movies, being a goof.. whatever. DeathSpice is one of my IRL best friends. I have other friends on here but they have yet to post in this introductory thread. =P

I am usually a nice person but I have low tollerance for blatant stupidity and ignorance. If I don't like you on here I will most likely just ignore you because being banned from this guild, or even Gaia is not exactly on my to-do list.

If you really want to know more about me just talk to me. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:46 pm
Hey all. Just a midwestern university student looking to have some fun online. I enjoy bug catching WAY too much. As far as the real world goes, I like college football and books. I'm also a big film buff, so if you like movies (good and bad), I'd love to talk with you! Of course I'm looking for some extra gold, or I wouldn't be here, would I?  

Mokona says Pu

Mokona says Pu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:50 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

I don't know what I want to do with my life so I figure I'm going to work for about a year and try to figure things out.

That's a really great plan. Most teenagers who think they know what they want to do right out of high school end up changing their minds, anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:02 am
well hello everyone.

my name is alexis, on gaia and off. I will answer to any variation of it.

what I plan to do with my winnings:
several very nice people have donated to me in the past, I want to pay them back, and help a few of my friends with thier quests, perhaps finish one or two of my own later on as well.

I am 21. currently between jobs, and will be testing (formally) for my black belt in Tang Soo Do soon. I am normally a very nice, caring person, and new friends are always welcome. I like all kinds of music, will try anything new at least once, and love animals. I will give you any advice/help I can. I believe people should always help each other out if they can. feel free to say hi in a pm, or on my profile! ^-^  

Prince Alexis of Xerra

Raven OMG

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heylo! I've had to introduce myself countless times throughout the years, but I've never gotten any better at it, really.. >_>

My name's Raven, I'm 17 years of age and I live in Ireland. I divide my time on teh interwebz between Gaia and GJ, usually. I'm currently questing an OMG hat, despite finding it really hard to quest for Sealeds each month. xD It's silleh, really. But I do love those black skully pixels, so I shall keep trying. =3

Lessee, what else.. I like making new friends! As long as you can type full sentences so I know what you're saying, I'm sure we can get along. ;D

I seem to be able to have much better conversations with people I don't have a lot in common with, actually. o:
I s'pose if you agreed with someone on everything you wouldn't have anything to discuss..

I like to ramble, but not on forums in case someone will yell at me for being off-topic. So I tend to lurk instead. >_>

I do read all these threads, though. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:12 pm
Mokona says Pu
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

I don't know what I want to do with my life so I figure I'm going to work for about a year and try to figure things out.

That's a really great plan. Most teenagers who think they know what they want to do right out of high school end up changing their minds, anyway.
Hmmm. I never heard that one.

Unfkwitable

Questionable Cat

12,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Hello everyone. ^^ I'm Mystic. I'm 20, turning 21 in less than a month actually. I'm currently a university student, studying economics and music. I love music...some of my current favourites include Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Bee Gees, Beatles, and Il Divo. My favourite TV shows include 24, Lost, House, and Numb3rs.

I'm questing for a Guitar of Demona. As a music student/lover, this item is close to my heart. smile After the guitar, I was planning to go after the Steel-Plated Ninja Band and the Demonic Pitchfork, but with inflation it's going to be difficult for sure. However I'm not one to give up. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 pm
So...I'd be Kero.
I go by the name of Pam.
You should send me birthday presents on February 29.
I'm fifteen.
I'm a freshman in high school.
I live in New York.
I'm into music.
Especially country.
I'm really random.
And I suck at introducing myself.
So I'll just stop now.

`Kerosene

tonarino

IRL Nerd

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:36 pm

♥♠MarieZelda♠♥
♠ Birthday: October 11
♠ resident of Florida
♠ Escapes life with Gaia. Her family doesnt trust her, She doesnt trust them...
LOVES dark chocolate and candy
♠ eats junk food 24/7 and loves gornmet food. how she stays underweight she will never know
♠ Artistic and Creative
♠ Day Dreamer
♠ Loves the moonlight through her window
♠ Roleplays on Gaia
♠ Personality: Classified nah just alternetive: demon to angle

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items