Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Alkemist ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
I am a fangirl
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I am a fanboy
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I am a fan of gold
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Oh dear... what is going on...?
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 23

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:59 am
Rowen blinked at Era, obviously confused. He never would claim to be a professional... sandwich-maker... What the blazes am I doing here anyway?

And then Die appeared. Oh. Right. She dragged me here. Reaching up, he messed with his tie, and thoughtfully touched his upper lip with the tip of his tounge. Well, at least there are books. And food. And someplace for me to sleep.

"Oh." When she asked about his day, the young man frowned thoughtfully, and shrugged. "I guess." Sleeping and playing video games was good to him, so yea. Good day.

He didn't want to know where they had been, upon reflection. He just wanted to go to the back and play Guitaroo Man, or maybe pick up the DS he had left back there and finish his game of Hotel Dusk.

And then there was the woman demanding he return the book. "Ah... Sure... One sec..." He lifted up a finger as if to emphasise his words, and then turned and jogged silently to the back room. It wasn't long before he returned with said book.

"Here you go... Sorry about checking it out-- I'm pretty sure I don't even have a library card... It's just that the place got destroyed before I had the chance..." Of course, under any other circumstances, he would have asked what she planned on doing with a book for a destroyed library, but he was getting the idea that it didn't really matter around here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:06 pm
Die set the box on the bar, rolling her eyes and muttering, "I yell at you for shedding anyway." Then she rolled her eyes again. Not only was Era probably not listening, he was across the room doing battle with a sock.
Again.
"There they go again." She stated, and took her Cheesecake down the short, narrow hall into the kitchen to refrigerate. A flicker of a nod and what might have been a brief firm "Good" was all Rowen got by way of acknowledgment.
And then she was back, like she had too much energy to stay in one place or do things at a decently leisurely pace. Which was probably true.
It was More true there was a non-Rabid in her Club.
And that was like snow in June.
"Is there anything else you'd like, aside from the book?"
If not, she'd be heading up to her Office.
And trying to remember what she was forgetting. (It was Rowen, of course. He still needed Swearing.)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:05 pm
"Thank you for returning it."
Unruly confirmed that it was the right book.
"If you wish to get a library card come to the tenth sea library later"
With that she left the place the set off for the library.

((To Tenth Sea))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:24 am
Rowen simply watched Die, not really sure how to react to her... Or the guy figthing the sock.

When the woman thanked him for returning the book to her the young man simply nodded, muttered an overwealmed-sounding "You're welcome." And told her he'd be sure to swing by the library to obtain a card later.

When those present seemed finished with him, the young man started back towards the back room, fully intending to finish his game of Hotel Dusk before the day ended.

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 pm
Die looked aroud, nodded, called "Don't binge on my booze, doofus," and headed upstairs.
She used to think he argued with himself.
Ha.
The footstool begging to pay fetch (after walking away from her) had cured her of that delusion.
With a wary glance over her shoulder, she headed up the narrow stairs to the top floor and began updating data.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:27 am
Sock wriggled out of Era's grasp and bounced over to the top of one of the truly massive speakers.
"Alright buddy, Let's make some music!"
The booth mic bounced up after Sock and positioned itself in front of him before clicking on.
"This one's dedicated to my good friends Die and Era!"

"Like hell you damn piece of footwear!" Era shouted before being promptly tackled by his cot. He struggled for a bit before realizing that he was no match for his bedding.

The speakers opened with their instrumental opening before Sock began to sing.
"My gift is my song
And this one's for you

And you can tell everybody
That this is your song
It may be quite simple but
Now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is
Now you're in the world

Sat on the roof
And I kicked off the moss
Well some of these verses
Well they, they got me quite cross

But the sun's been kind
While I wrote this song
It's for people like you that
Keep it turned on

So excuse me for forgetting
But these things I do
You see I've forgotten if
They're green or they're blue

Anyway the thing is
What I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes
I've ever seen

That this is your song
Now that it's done

That this is your song
Now that it's done

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is
Now you're in the world

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is
Now you're in the world."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:30 am
Die looked at the floor, a dry erase board marker in hand, a twitch in her eyebrow. she rubbed out the line the sudden burst in noise had caused, and finished writing out her notes. She had already updated the maps and reviewed what information the others had left (which included correcting the spelling and grammar on the board with scribbly green writing).
Then she capped her marker, set it down, locked her office and left the room, locking the door behind her as she started down the narrow stairs. She paused in her room to pick something up, then finished the descent to the bottom and main floor.
"Era, will you remind that sock that the only reason he isn't locked in a glass case upstairs is because of you?" Die only barely tolerated, well, any of Era's animated inanimates. They kinda gave her the creeps. What with everything else running around, she half-expected her clothes to act up next.
She was very glad they hadn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:53 pm
"Get the hence- obliviion awaits thee!" Rowen's voice was rarely so loud, but he just couldn't resist. In his ears were a set of white, iPod-ish earbuds, apparently all that seperated the denziens of the bar from the backround music (and occiasional cut-scene dialogue) of his copy fo Valkyrie profile- or at least the copy he had gotten his hands on. It could have belonged to the club, for all the observer knew.

Pleased with himself, the young man reached picked up his code red and sipped it with a happy smile, before setting it back down and continuing with his game. Beside him, on the bar, sat a plate holding a slice of rubarb pie, which was slowly dissapearing through the 22 year olds mouth.

Apparently he didn't mind how slow things were going... If anything, he was perfectly content.

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:39 pm
Die blinked--she had somehow missed her that her blue-haired victim was sitting at the counter--and circled around to look over his shoulder. She knew that line (Valkyrie Profile was one of the few games she had played, though one of many she had never beaten) and was curious where he was.
Besides--she liked watching other people have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:38 am
It was a few minutes before Rowen noticed Die, and that was only because he had been taking a break for more pie and code red.

Blinking, he looked at her, and removed the earbuds from his ears (before unplugging them from the system all together). The background music floated through the room, before he saved, and then turned off the game.

Something told him it would be a good time to save and turn off the game... At leas for as long as Die was around. Who knew what could happen with her looking over his shoulder. "Hello, Die... what's up?"

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:20 pm
"Just lookin'. Haven't played that game in ages and was wondering where you were in it. Usuall nosy business and all." She hopped onto a stool behind the bar and pulled a root beer from somewhere under the bar and popped the dark bottle's top. Cold IBC Rootbeer in glass bottles. Absolutely perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:16 pm
"Ah. Yeah, I'm on chapter two. Getting used to this 'time' thing... It's less intuitive then the last few games I've played... Of course, those were Final Fantasies II and X, but still..." He nodded when she mentioned usualy nosey business, it wasn't out of the realm of possiblity for her at all. Like the way she just showed up one day and dragged him here... To make sandwiches, apparently. That would never make sence to him.

Any further musings, however, were interupted by the sudden appearance of IBC Root Beer, still in the bottle. "Can you believe that stuff just recently showed up in the NYC area? I mean, who could imagine a world without it?"

Suddenly realizing his Code Red might be feeling neglected, he brought it close, and drank a sip, doing everything in his power to avoid consoling his drink. If anything, IBC was his 'ex' favorite drink... Though second ONLY to the cherry-flavored Mountain Dew Code Red.

Rowen McNeill

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 am
Byako Random Event

a crew of viking penguin gunslingers wearing
i heart prima t shirts enter the place all at once ordering drinks and various foods on the club menu while chanting
"prima! prima! prima! prima!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:39 pm
Rowen blinked at the newcomers, then sighed and stood. "What kind of sandwiches can I do you for?" The young man paused, then sighed and walked into the kitchen. "Fish, I know..."  

Rowen McNeill

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces