Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Ending? (Possible Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What RE had the best ending?
  Resident Evil 0
  Resident Evil Remake
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  Resident Evil 4
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:17 pm
It's confirmed that: There will be no RE2 and RECV scenarion in Umbrella Chronicles, and there will be a new chapter. Hopefully we find out there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
It's confirmed that: There will be no RE2 and RECV scenarion in Umbrella Chronicles, and there will be a new chapter. Hopefully we find out there.

RE2 will be there, it's RE4 that won't.  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:10 am
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME

Not from what I read.

I read: RE0, RE1, RE3 and a new chapter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME

Not from what I read.

I read Nintendo Power and it'S written that RE0, 1, 2 and 3 will be there.  

La Duchesse

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:09 am
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME

Not from what I read.

Well, let's hope Nintendo Power is right. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:50 am
Vankala
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME

Not from what I read.

Well, let's hope Nintendo Power is right. sweatdrop

It would be stupid otherwise. Why 0 and 3 but not 2?  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:24 pm
La Duchesse
Because that way they wouldn't have to hire voice actors for Leon and Claire. How old was the Nintendo Power?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Because that way they wouldn't have to hire voice actors for Leon and Claire. How old was the Nintendo Power?

They wouldn't hire any new ones...just use the same ones who did them before? And it was this months, I have it too. It seriously would be stupid for it to have 3, but not 2...they should go with the actual storyline, go with RE3 a couple scenes, have Jill get infected, then go to Leon and Claire.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:22 am
Gamer_404
They wouldn't hire any new ones...just use the same ones who did them before? And it was this months, I have it too. It seriously would be stupid for it to have 3, but not 2...they should go with the actual storyline, go with RE3 a couple scenes, have Jill get infected, then go to Leon and Claire.
I'm following this up in the Umbrella Chronicles section.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
It's from this month.  

La Duchesse

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
I'm following this up in the Umbrella Chronicles section.

huh?  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:58 pm
Gamer_404

huh?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=5683891#113202881  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:24 pm
well, thanks to the miracle of youtube I saw the code veronica ending, it's pretty nice but I still like two better.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:15 pm
Gamer_404
well, thanks to the miracle of youtube I saw the code veronica ending, it's pretty nice but I still like two better.
Did you see the one from the Dreamcast version or the CVX version? Because the original Code Veronica ending isn't much of anything, but CVX has the amazing Wesker and Chris fight. Oh, how I would love to see that ending in current generation graphics.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Did you see the one from the Dreamcast version or the CVX version? Because the original Code Veronica ending isn't much of anything, but CVX has the amazing Wesker and Chris fight. Oh, how I would love to see that ending in current generation graphics.

I think I saw CVX...it didn't look like much of a fight though, wesker just pummeled chris over and over until Chris dropped the steel beams on him...anywho, I read my new nintendo power and they had short bios of all the characters in UC. They are Jill, Chris, Rebecca, Leon, Claire (who they called a freeloading hippy XD), Billy, and Carlos. Wesker plays a big part too...wouldn't it be cool if after you beat the game you unlocked an extra one-player mode where you go through as wesker?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff