Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post your Custom Jutsu here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metang151

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:17 am
Black Tornado no jutsu this jutsu summons a tornado of unamginable proportions catching your enemy throwing him 3 miles away  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:22 am
howling blaster no jutsu this jutsu summons a blizzard and freze every enemy in front of you.

Blaze kick no jutsu this jutsu sets your whole leg a blaze and when you kick the opponent the fire transfers the fire to your opponent and catching them a blaze  

metang151

Pirate_Knight_Hone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:32 am
Ok, sorry it's been a while since I posted a Jutsu...but got a new one...

New Genjutsu for those of us...Darker Shinobi...The jutsu starts off w/ everything going dark, so the only thing visible are the User and Target. A thick mist raises from the earth, along w/ large tombstones.
Now at this point one of two things may happen (up to the user);
~ A tombstone will pop up infront of the user, blockign the Target's view then the tombstone will crumble and the User will be gone.
~ Or no tombstone appears infront of the User and the rest of the jutsu continues.
The two will face eachother (or the Target will look around in fear...depends on which happens) and suddenly, decaying arms and skeletons pop up from the ground around the Target and start to pull him/her into the ground.
Now this Genjutsu can be used like many others, to distract the Target and let the user get away, Freak the Target out enough to make them have a heart attack/lose their senses, or let the user attack from whatever angle. I call this the Living Graveyard No Jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:31 am
All the fowloing are Ninjutsu for a clan I made up called the Kenzon.
The Kenzon clan specializes in Kenjutsus(Sword Techniques), but as ninjutsus.

-Sand Blade Jutsu (Sand gathers in your hand in the shape of a sword)
This jutsu gets stronger for each sand jutsu used in the battle.

-Shadow Blade Jutsu(Shadows gathers in your hand in the shape of a sword)
This jutsu gets stronger for each shodow cast and every shodow jutsu used.

-Dragon Blade Jutsu(The spirits of dragons gather in your hand forming a mighty blade)
This jutsu gets stronger for each jutsu including the word dragon,ryu,or long it its name.

More Jutsus coming soon!!!!!!  

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

Dragonsage56

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:05 am
Okay well I've got two jutsu. One I made up a year ago and the second I made up just now...

The first is a mix between Chidori and Rasengan. I call it Chihorigon, basically what it does is it gathers chakra in your hand like Rasengan, it has the revolving circles inside but it also has the lightning coming out of it. I think you should be chuunin or up to use this because it has the combined effects of Chidori and Rasengan.

The second one is like dragonfire jutsu except it comes out of your hands, like fireballs. Basically what it does is you can shoot fireballs like Pheonix flower but it has the effects of Dragonfire as well. I call it Dragon Pheonix flame Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:25 pm
Desmund Blade
hunter777
Desmund Blade
hunter777
-ice based- ok my guy holds out his arms towards foe and focuses and freezes the liquid part of targets blood. disadvantage blood is warm so it takes time.

This technique is lethal and may cause a one-hit kill. As that technique may be doable, we can make that with these conditions.
1: This technique only for those within Hyoton (Haku's) bloodline.
2: Lower the effects to a non-lethal type OR make the technique usable only for the Kages or Densestsu-nins.
3: Increase the cast time of the jutsu.
Nice custom jutsu!

1) am in the process of buying the bloodline
2) it uses a lot of chakra cuz it takes a while to do cuz 1) human blood is aroung 98.6 degrees 2) people would panic when they're cooling down for no reason so they're heart would beat faster, therefore continuoisly raising the tempurature, therefore making time
3) the users arm HAS to be cast out towards the foe, so a tired arm could completely ruin this technique.

I see. I'm approving that, but using it to kill will need the consent of the target. 3nodding

That just sound stupid! ", but using it to kill will need the consent of the target."?  

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

Vincentgodoffire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:21 pm
could i like make a juitsu to summon a sand levathan like the water dragon juitsu  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:13 pm
Ice Dome Jutsu And chisangan rasangan an chidori combined  

skeleedude

Ichigo Mew 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:14 am
Great wind hurricane, this jutsu creates a hurricane that can blow away, knock down, or lift up any object in its way. the strength of this jutsu depends on the strength and chakra of the creator.

Phoenix fire whip, this is a simple but powerful jutsu, it creates a thin whip that is made of both fire and lightning that can reach for a a mil and holds tight to whatever it must hold onto and kill what ever it master wants. this also depends on the strength and chakra of the holder.

Spirit projection walk, this is a very dangerous jutsu only for those who can control it. Spirit Projection walk, does what it says, your spirit is projected to a place outside of your domain(home,town etc.), and you can only be seen by those yu want to see. this jutsu depends on the strength, chakra, and will of the holder.

Frozen water arrows, this jutsu is simple but effecive. it is used mostly as an pinner if you want to keep someone down why you kill or catch up with them. it depends on the chakra of the holder.

Wind Barrier sheild, this is a copy of Gaara's sand barrier but it only works for my character Akirian. It is very strong and can not be broken, well at least thats what she thinks. it dosen't take any chakra but will to hold the barrier.

Chidori line whip, this jutsu is extreamly difficult, you use normal chidori except you let it run across the ground. when you think it is long enough you grab onto the end closest to you and flick it up into ther air, this becomes the Chidori whip. This depends on the charka of the holder and is only to be used at the beginning of the battle or as a last resort, because this jutsu, if you don't have enough chakra, reasults in death. be very carful with this jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Ninjutsu:
Demon whirlwind technique. Using the Fuuma Shuriken, creates a whirlwind that strikes foes, much like the Great fireball technique. Akuma Senpuu no jutsu.

Demon Tornado technique. Using the Fuuma shuriken in flight, one would pour their chakra into it to make a spinning tornado of blades. Akuma Gufuu no jutsu.

Crushing wind technique. Using shadow replication and the Fuuma Shuriken, Cause a massive amount of wind to strike the opponent. Gekiha Kaze no jutsu.

Taijutsu:
Fuuma blade Technique. Uses the Fuuma shuriken Folded up as a blade. Fuuma Yaiba no jutsu.

Summon:
Summon Weasel. Of course, Summons a weasel depending on chakra level. Can be anything from the Weasel king to a weasel baby.  

Zetsubo-Chan

demonics0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:25 pm
i have 2 jutsus
1.pheonix form no jutsu
basicly it uses chacra to shift the users molecular structure to turn the user into a flaming entity. phisical form is changed to a body of fire that is held together by chacra. cant touch water or will die
2.golem form jutsu
same thing just turns into a stone statue. cant walk reduces damage and hase a chance to not be seen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:34 am
we should make a jutsu that could make u become a character from dragon ball z  

axelito1

CursedItachi666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:44 pm
Dämonen Feuer Jutsu: Jutsu Brings forth One Fire demon per use
Uses: depending on kage's choosing
Requirements: one summening Jutsu, And Sacrifice, sacrificed as of a blade or kuni
Description: After Sacrifice is sacrificed the Whole opens as a demon comes out and lasts on turn of use.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:56 pm
This first one is more like a strategy for the elements of wind and fire.
It can be used with most fire jutsu, but more specificly for Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu or other fire jutsus that requires building a flame either from the mouth or other sources. Once the flame is created, using a wind jutsu like Yadama Furooseigyo or anything similar in building wind would make the flame grow bigger. Pretty simple, a fire is created and then useing wind to build the fire even more.

The second one is kinda like breathing fire from the mouth like all the other fire breathing jutsus but also using the wind to carry the flames, but it would be like a spiral and it not only catches things on fire er burns stuff but it packs a punch. Kinda like a twister stream..or like a flaming twister that also powerful enough to pick up other stuff or blow stuff away....if that made any sense...and the distance depends on how much chakra the user is able to use aswell as how strong the jutsu is. Higher ranks would be able to break through solid break/cemented thick wall and put a large dent in steel metal but of course with the high power heat it would break through one way or the other. But at genin lv the flame could go a straight path of 8-10ft tops, at chunin the direction can be manupilated but just barely since doing that would use up alot of chakra and probally make the flame turn up or down or w/e direction once. For Jounin the flames could reach about 100 ft at best or even higher for those who mastered wind techinques.
This Jutsu could be called Koton-Fuuton- Ou Hebi (Fire Wind chasing(to chase) snake)  

Kurosaki xXx

NarutoCrazy001

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:13 am
i'm not sure if I should put this here, but i guess i can cause i came up with it (and friend helped)

Kekkei Genkai: Kill X Eyes, It's only activated when she feel such a large amount of hate, anger, irritability, or rage, that she releases chakra against her will. Kill-X Eyes cant be overridden, because it doesn't start from the outermost of your body and work inward. It actually does the opposite. The pain begins from your main chakra and life sources-your solar plexus (stomach) and your heart. It then advances, the pain flowing into every last vein of your body, to the tips of your fingers and toes. Then, it releases your chakra uncontrollably, until it's so unruly, it breaks out of the chakra points and merges with your veins, muscles, and even your skin. Finally, the pain and chakra irregularity becomes so intense that it affects your heart and mind, driving you into insanity and-this is my favorite part-causes your heart to either stop, or simply...explode.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff