Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:48 pm
haru dashes forward and pulls out her twin blades and slices a heartless in half "one down a ton more to go!" a flash of light appears in her hands as she summons a gigantic shadow like creature to take out 15 heartless at one time "heheh how do you like me now?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:07 pm
Haru Hiroshi
haru dashes forward and pulls out her twin blades and slices a heartless in half "one down a ton more to go!" a flash of light appears in her hands as she summons a gigantic shadow like creature to take out 15 heartless at one time "heheh how do you like me now?!"
*slices the shadow into two with his neognblades* stop foulling around, save you energy for the bigger stuff then maybe you wont die soon kay twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:55 am
((I think i'm going to leave this RP...First one I've ever left, but It's just not one for me....Just...Not working out. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:08 pm
"By the way the name's Furuken." He said turning back to the fight but fighting more controlled than before

((Ah ok it was great having you though))  

G1iitch

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 pm
"nice name..mines haru" as she turns to fight another heartless "and by the way, ive got plenty of energy!" haru said with a small smile. "im enjoying this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:20 pm
"Nice name yourself." He said tearing through the heartless  

G1iitch

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:55 pm
well now that you found yourself someone to play with im just going to chill, and se you guys fight cool * walks over to a building and leans agianst it with his arms crossed and a smile on his face* i like to keep my fight short and simple not long and extended so if you guys could finish up so we can be on our way wink *one eyedbrow raised*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:20 pm
"Well now leon. I happen to love long fights sometimes but this one bores me so..." He said as he continued tearing through the heartless his blade lightling on fire  

G1iitch

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:13 pm
"allright then..ill make it short" she begin to mumble some words and then in a blink of an eye..the heartless dissapear. "there we go!" puts away swords  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:29 pm
appears from nowhere and summons heartless  

crashintomyarms

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:31 pm
"huh? hey!! what do you think you're doing?!..you're bringing them all back!! what are you an idiot?!" ((it would be nice if you gave your description and everything sweatdrop )) grinding her teeth she immediatly springs into action and begins plowing down on the heartless. one by one they dissapear "hey!! Furuken, Leon!! are you just gonna sit there or our you going to help fight?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:02 am
the heartless is the key to my power so just keep on killing them i'll just keep on growing stronger  

crashintomyarms

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:03 pm
"and what if i kill you instead of the heartless?! *mumbles* i kind of liked it better when they were on my side." runs toward the mysterious man "are you ready?" instantly appears in front of the man slashing him with her swords "i could use some help here!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:41 pm
(summons sword) i told them i wasn't the right person for this job  

crashintomyarms

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:23 pm
"yeah well i guess not!!" summons zombie like heartless and attacks the man "maybe you have met your match!!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff