Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:44 pm
Tobias came into the building singing a song off-key to an unheard tune. "Like a virgin! Touched for the very first time!" Haru and Tobias sang as loud as they could but Tobias slapped his hand over Haru's mouth as the stepped inside.

"Okay we have to stop now; were on holy ground and thats disrespectful to my faith if we continue here." Tobias said with a huff as Haru bit him. "That still hurts you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Thomas looked at the vanishing pool of shadows, and swore "Dammit, I need to get my shadow back..." he said returning to his post and the odd man.

"Look, no matter what you think, this is just a job to me." he re-hung his rifle, and rubed his dark eyes iritably. "I don't live in some fantasy world liek you aparently do."

THe Lich King folowed him out, hearing other voices. "Besides, Kren could have gone with us. He chose to fight that."

He looked over at the darkling at the door, and put a hand on his shjoulder in an uncaracteristicly grandfatherly way for his ilusionarily young aperance. His joints even poped several times in the movement. "So, whats your job here?"

He was afraid hed killhim if he said door man.

"Jack of all trades. Gaurd, agent, security task force."

Just then Hermit came up, his eye saw through the disguise.

"MY lord ship, I bring new recruits to the cause. I believe they would be beter assigned to this or the other, holy, branch rather then here." his teeth clicked proudly at his statement.

The lich king removed his hand, and set it lightly in his pocket, "Good, good. Would you all be so kind as to tell me your name, occupations, and why you'd like to join our fine establishment?"

The darklingrubed his forehead iritably, "I think the world hates the idea of me in solitude..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:42 pm
((Sorry started college today and my friggin' arms hurt from hevy lifting))

Haru looked up at the man and scratched his head. "Um... Haru Glory, Rave master a.k.a. swordsman." He said looking confused. "I joined because there are too many stepping on the toes of the dead and undead and I'm ready to take them to their makers because I'm more or less bored."

"Tobias Bengal McCain, job class I can't class it in one word or phrase so I'll say it: Priest, monk, psychic and hand to hand fighter, I'm here because a giant dog wold me I was going to be able to punch people."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:21 pm
"My name's Puff, Dracomnacer with limited experience, and the skull led me here." Puff said holding the the skull infront of himself.

Tickey, Frontline battle Priestess, I am better suited for combat." She said as she continued to chew on a few herbs before blowing a bright green bubble. "It was suppose to be black, but no matter."  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:31 pm
Thomas rolled his black eyes, and scofed at the group.

"You just take care of thsi out here." he said, resting defiantly against the door.

THe Litch nodded as each spoke, "Well then, I suppose an explenation is in order." he said, "Our fine organization," he said, gesturing towards the large tower, "consists of three branches; Dark, Light, and Grey."

He smiled a bit darkly, "You've alredy aquinted yourselfs witht he dark branches HQ by now, its centered in the necropolis. THis, the Grey Tower, is ofcourse the base for the grey tower, as well as the head branch." He paused moemntarily, and smiled agian, "THe last branch is based in the Holy halls, and is, of course, the light branch."

He then begins to think about the peoples cariers. "Now, you, Puff and Haru, you sem suited to work in just about any branch you want. As far as I'm concerned you can go wherever you please." He then turned to TObias, "THough you seem a tad bit to violent for it, I think you'd be best off in the Holy halls... their severly understaffed. And as for you..." he says to the mumified woman, "Trickey, you seem liek you'll fit in best in the Dark branch, but I won't stop you if you want to look for work in the other branches."

HE then smiled once more, "OF course, this is all up in the air untill the "boss" returns..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Masaru stared blankly at the new group that appeared... Why is it that I was the only one who was pestered by the doorman??? He wondered idly, as they gathered around him and were given some random speech by the man who the strange hermit called "his lordship". With a yawn covered by his helmet, he turned to reguard the strange mix of people in general.

"So..." he began, "you wouldn't happen to know who here would've summoned a living-impared chronomancer, would you?"  

Ryouba Hiryuu

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:50 pm
Tobias pressed his hand to his forehead and tried to read the Lich Kings mind but he fell holding his head in pain. "Note to self, trying to read the mind of a greater power means the stronger mind." He said in pain. "I'll go work and I'm a warrior priest so that means I'm a fighter in my beliefs."

"I'll work where ever you need me; I find it better to be flexable in ones work." Haru said switching the sword onto his shoulder. "I need to put this thing down for a while, the running around is tiring." shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:03 pm
THomas alughed at the man, "Yeah, some nut job with a thing for spandex."

However, the litch king held up a hand to silence him.

"Now, if you mean what I think you mena by "living impared" then there has been a slight accident." explained the man who looke dyoung, but was really quite old, "You see, ever so often, one of my speels to summon a particular minion of mine from another world goes astray, and ends up contracting an undead of unkown origin instead"

He sighed, and loked at his hand in concentration. It seemed as if he was dissapointed in something until, grotesqley, several pieces of jewlery pushed their way through his skin...

"Can't forget one's style..." he muttered in an attempt at an excuse.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:56 pm
Puff sat on the ground in thought. "I think i'll go with the Dark branch. I kinda liked being surrounded by zombies. Reminds me of home and being around Uncle Half -dead, he's part undead dragon." He said as he sat.

Tickey lifted her foot and Puff rolled and fell on his face. "I'll take the job. I kinda need the exercise." She said before ripping the bandages from her face. "That's better, I couldn't really see." She tore off a few more bandages to show more of her freshly reconstructed skin. It was slightly tanned and taunt, she ran her fingers over her skin to check for imperfections.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:07 pm
Reaper stood by her master. "Are you sure Kren will survive? It seemed like a pretty strong entity."  

Lori Naoi

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:26 pm
"Glitch summon? Well that's just beautiful," Masaru complained half to himself, as the mana scan results scrolled across his helmet's display. "Well, the contract's still there... one year, with the usual 'I can't hurt you' and 'I must follow any direct order' clauses."

"You're hiring, right?" Masaru asked, looking over the new group. "I'll need a source of income to fund my research while I'm here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Ryouba Hiryuu
"Glitch summon? Well that's just beautiful," Masaru complained half to himself, as the mana scan results scrolled across his helmet's display. "Well, the contract's still there... one year, with the usual 'I can't hurt you' and 'I must follow any direct order' clauses."

"You're hiring, right?" Masaru asked, looking over the new group. "I'll need a source of income to fund my research while I'm here."

"Why are you still talking? You've been here much longer than myself but you still talk like you're fresh out of the womb." Tobias said rubbing his temples. "From what the winds tell me you have been here long enough to explain yourself and stop telling the Lich what yu're all about."

"Tobias, don't antaganize the hired help; they don't like it." Haru said like the man wasn't standing there. He sat on the floor. "Plus, I don'ty see you being any quieter."

"I took a vow of silence when I was an acolyte, they are the lowest of on the totem pole." Tobias said with a huff. "Now to stop your yapping before I shut it for you."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:07 pm
THe Lich king looked sternly but kindly at Tobias, "Now, I've aledy told you whjere you'll have to put up with the least of US undead, so why don't you go their alredy? I'm sure the leader is eagerly awaiting any able hands..."

He then turned away and faced the crowd as a whole, "As I said, it was just my suggestion, but it would be wise to follow it I hope. Still you can all transfer latter if you so want."

"As for you..." he said turning to Masaru, "...seeing as you'r subject to MY summon, you don't yet have much of a choice in where you work... still, I'll let you do all the research you need. I do have plenty of potential subjects..." he said witha bit of a feindish chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:24 am
Door to the lobby from the stairs burst open. Kaylynn came out into the wide space.
"What has been going on down here?" She practically yelled across the lobby.  

Fighter for all

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:41 pm
"See you guys later, I'm gone and I'm going to stay that way." Tobias said waving to the group. "Come one Haru, we're going to the Holy halls." He grabbed Haru's shirt and pulled him along.

"Bye Lich, Bye Puff, Bye cute woman I never got to know the name of and good bye Grey Tower. I hardly knew ye." He said sound dramatic as he was pulled out of the building. "Next time Gadget next time!"

"You need to lay off the television and it's better if you go for the triangle laugh, its creepier." Tobias said with a laugh.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff