Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who do you think will end up with Yuki? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be with Yuki in the end?
  Zero
  Kaname
View Results

honiroze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 pm
she could be with anyone of them but i just though that if she ends up with Zero(which she is because of something i read) Kaname will be heartbroken and imaging that made me reall sad for him... i mean can you imagine Kuran Kaname-sama being HEARTBROKEN!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:06 pm
honiroze
she could be with anyone of them but i just though that if she ends up with Zero(which she is because of something i read) Kaname will be heartbroken and imaging that made me reall sad for him... i mean can you imagine Kuran Kaname-sama being HEARTBROKEN!!!
Zero and Yuki will end up together? Where did you read that? I must read it too....>.>;;

Could you perhaps send a link, or quote it? Puh-leeeease..... domokun  

kakari Ohemi

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:42 pm
I am not a fan of yuki and zero i would LOVE yuki and kaname to be together but i know its not going to happen its a gut felling i have and i wish it weret true but thats how most anime/mangas are the girl goes with the opposite guy. Youd think she would go with the one she has loved ever sence she was a little girl but it doesnt work out like that....... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:25 am
I think she should be with Zero even though i want him for myself!  

CoverMeInYourBlood

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:30 am
You know what? none..

Its a tragic love story its not your average shojou manga to its a gothic shojou i suspect the one she choose will die.

Though the other one might marry her so she wont have to go through marriage troubles cause of her lost love.

Or both will die, its as simple as that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:30 pm
Yuki and Zero definitely because they love each other I believe and also Kaname is an a**hole. Zero is definitely going to beat the living crap out of him. Who's with me? domokun  

SteveBurnside267

cherryblossomgirlsakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:57 pm
i think yuki is going to end up with zero now, since they already said that they are brother and sister (yuki and kaname) and they're meant to be together so if they DO actually end up together then there's not really much of a surprise... i dont know... i just have a feeling that it's going to be yuki and zero

either way, whoever she ends up with it's going to be pretty heartbreaking  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:33 am
I think that Yuuki will end up with Zero, because its been hinted from the very beginning. So hopefully.  

Neowinter[F4S]

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:18 am
I think yuuki will end up with kaname because zero is almost like her brother  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:33 am
SteveBurnside267
Yuki and Zero definitely because they love each other I believe and also Kaname is an a**hole. Zero is definitely going to beat the living crap out of him. Who's with me? domokun

If he is going to beat him up then he dosent deserve Yuki, especially since Kaname hs done so much for both Yuki and Zero, also dont say bad things about Kaname, your choice to like him or not but saying he is a horrible person is over the top especially what Zero does later on

I mean come on (spoiler)he shoots Yuki >>;; not to mention Kaname gave him his blood,(end spoiler) if you ask me Zero is the horrible person here but even then i wouldent say its hardcore because both are nice guys

smexyammyy
I think yuuki will end up with kaname because zero is almost like her brother

I dont think she will end up with eithier but i agree with you on the brother subject.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:04 pm
lol, it looks like I have complete opposite opinion of others. I'm hoping it's Zero, but I think it's more likely that Yuki will be with Kaname, them being engaged already and purebloods of the same family.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:01 am
Zero no doubt. Eventhough it seems like she would go better with Kaname, its obvious her feeling for Zero and the way the story is going, its obvious who she'll end up with.  

Snowflake_Cat

sKaYder

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:37 am
INTUITION!!! ZERO!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:10 am
Kaname!!!! I love Zero, but with Yuki I like Kaname. I think that yuki and Zero have more of a brother sister relationship and It would be kinda weird for them to end up together! They still love each other...but as brother and sister ^^ besides before she found out that Zero was a vampire she was in total love with Kaname and now that she finally knows he loves her too ......she falls for Zero >:'P  

Black_twilight910

lady aura may

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:53 am
Zero heart  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items