Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

The Elegy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:32 pm
i personally wouldn't want to run into a crimson head because they're now mutated humans trying to eat you/kill you with their claws. and it would be pretty hard to get away from them compared to the shuffling zombies with how fast they run. and they wouldn't tire as easily as you would, and are stronger, so if you hide or manage to get away for a while they'd break into wherever you are or just catch up and kill you eventually... tho zombies i'm sure would be just as scary...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:05 am
underweargnome
Anyone have a reason for why zombie animals seem to always be faster, and zombie people just slow down? I don't sit around playing the game going 'lame, human biochemistry isn't so unique' because that really doesn't get to me while I'm playing, but...

Anyone have any thoughts about this? The only explanations I've heard were things about instinct.

[edit- and zombie or not, I wouldn't want to fight a gorilla. They're so much more vicious than animal rights activists want you to believe.

I think it's simply the fact that the T-Virus affects animals and humans differently. I mean, humans DO become faster EVENTUALLY, when they grow into Crimson Heads.
Maybe the animals simply lack that initial stage, and go into their Crimson Head-like form right away, just don't display and particular physical side effects. That, or that initial stage passes really quickly because of faster metabolism.  

Biohazard EXTREME

gviruskisses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:19 pm
I wouldn't be able to face a spider. I have a hard enough time with small ones, so I'd be screwed. Though, I'd probably get killed by crimson heads or dogs. They'd run faster then me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:32 pm
I hate those crimson heads in UC, you be walking and the next thing you know, those things be right behind you. Also those Regenerators, they just creep me out. lol sweatdrop  

ladyvader89

ShadeuxMaraxus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:42 pm
TAKE EM OUT  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:43 pm
Out of all the RE monsters those damn Regenerators Freak me out the most wouldnt want to fight him...in a tight hallway. AND those Big bug things from RE 3...I forgot what they were called.  

Krav3n88

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:32 am
*Sighs and sits upon the roof of house, watching and turning around frequently* I wouldn't want to face the Lickers... those are the common enemies that totally screw up any semblance of a survival plan I have.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:42 pm
Yeah, in RE2, the first licker scared me. So I'd have to go with that. They're also just nasty looking.  

REaceofclubs

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:43 pm
I dunno, REace... I found the lickers to be kinda sexy.... rofl

And that Nemesis... someone fetch me a fan!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:57 pm
I wonder how lickers smell. Not good, I bet.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:24 pm
ROFL Lickers are not sexy! XD
"...Someone fetch me a fan" < That made me laugh. Can I borrow it? Haha

Oh, they cannot smell good. I tell you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:46 am
I bet they smell a bit like rotting fruit on a hot July Afternoon in New York City.

Eww. I grossed myself out.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:08 am
I bet they smell like a broken meat locker on a hot summer day.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:02 am
Lol, well seeing as I've never smelled a broken meat locker on a hot summer day.... the rotting fruit was the closest I could imagine.

Still, for the record... Eww.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:57 am
I was thinking road kill on a hot summer day. Road kill would probably smell like the broken meat locker, and vise versa. Regardles, a licker more than likely smells like some form of potent decaying flesh.

Rotting fruit on the other hand smells HORRIBLE, but it has a hint of sweetness from the fructose. If the sweet part of it wasn't so potent, I would totally agree with you. I don't see anything about a Licker being sweet though. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff