Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Video Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:15 am
Not if you are damn good at the game they aren't. But has anyone played xenogears before? It is awesome giant robots, but an actual story line and you stay on earth, but its set on a new planet, not on earth so its cool but its a very hard game to bea but i will not cheat on this I love to play fairly. But you have alot of characters and believe me the best are fei citan and billy(or bart) they are the best because they deal the most damage and have best defence.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:08 pm
Anyone played The Suffering? It's scary but fun.  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:27 pm
Burei-mono
Yeah, I never played it but the game play looked fun. If you can have fun watching a game you can definitly have fun playing it. Hopefully they make a sequel the update in graphics would make it awsome! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:31 pm
I just cant wait until the next gen consoles come out they are gonna be awsome that is excluding the Xbox360 which I spit on. I think the first one Im going to get will be the Ps3 so far PS has had the best rpgs and I really want to play the up coming FinalFantasy games. The graphics are awsome! I just hope theres more to it than graphics. xd  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:34 pm
Oh yeah, Ive have heard a bit of troubling news reffering to Advent Children. I have heard that it will be released exclusively for the PSP is this true people?Cuz Im not buying one stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:04 pm
LordYakuza
Burei-mono
Yeah, I never played it but the game play looked fun. If you can have fun watching a game you can definitly have fun playing it. Hopefully they make a sequel the update in graphics would make it awsome! domokun

They said the graphics wouldn't be as good in the next one.  

Burei-mono

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:06 pm
LordYakuza
I just cant wait until the next gen consoles come out they are gonna be awsome that is excluding the Xbox360 which I spit on. I think the first one Im going to get will be the Ps3 so far PS has had the best rpgs and I really want to play the up coming FinalFantasy games. The graphics are awsome! I just hope theres more to it than graphics. xd

Yeah I've been reading about them recently. Ps3 is going to be the best followed closely by the revolution. And xbox 360 takes it's rightful place in dead last.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:09 pm
LordYakuza
Oh yeah, Ive have heard a bit of troubling news reffering to Advent Children. I have heard that it will be released exclusively for the PSP is this true people?Cuz Im not buying one stare

It will be released for PSP a few months after it's realeased on dvd. By the way release date is September 3rd!! Woo less than a month!!  

Burei-mono

Kuro_Kitsune_Bard

Shirtless Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:24 pm
Ok, since I am a bigtime gamer, here I am. Im not sure its really necessary I list all the games i play since thats a feckload. My most recent addiction is Guild Wars for the PC, but Ive also renewed my interest in Neverwinter Nights. Im happily awaiting the release of Advent Children as Ive always been an FF series fan. Im also waiting on Starsiege 2845 and NwN2. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:40 pm
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
Ok, since I am a bigtime gamer, here I am. Im not sure its really necessary I list all the games i play since thats a feckload. My most recent addiction is Guild Wars for the PC, but Ive also renewed my interest in Neverwinter Nights. Im happily awaiting the release of Advent Children as Ive always been an FF series fan. Im also waiting on Starsiege 2845 and NwN2. domokun
Yeahha you rock!!! domokun  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Kuro_Kitsune_Bard

Shirtless Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:58 pm
LordYakuza
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
Yeahha you rock!!! domokun

Lol thankie muchly. If you want, ask me about what other games i play, even its a whole lot you can still ask razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:29 pm
I like the Zelda series. The Mario bros. series is good too. I'm a gamer girl so I play video games a lot (I don't mean to brag). Video games are fun!!! lol  

miss_gamegirlsp64

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:03 pm
miss_gamegirlsp64
I like the Zelda series. The Mario bros. series is good too. I'm a gamer girl so I play video games a lot (I don't mean to brag). Video games are fun!!! lol

I prefer the original Mario games to the new ones. I really like Mario 3 and my brother just got a free NES so I want to play his copy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:06 pm
The Revolution will have free internet and you can download games from any previous nintendo system from Nes to Gamecube. For a fee of course. I hope it's not too much.  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:04 pm
Damn I need to get a Ps2 to tide me over until PS 3 evil ...how much do they cost now? 3nodding  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff