Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Pets...why are they so weird?! xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:31 pm
i think pets r weird because their just like most starts, their atention seekers domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:32 pm
My youngest cat Crystal thinks she's a dog and a horse O.o When we first got her, she would always chase her tail. One time he crashed into a wall, fell, got up, and went back to chasin her tail. My mom and I make jokes that she "prays" when she plays dead since her paws are right over each other (She always plays dead when my mom comes around >.>; ) And whenever Crystal is hyper, she'll literally gallop up and down the hall for absolutly no reason.

My eldest cat Karina is like a fish. When I was younger and let teh water of the tub cool, she would always jump in. Now, she goes to teh water bowl and puts her paw in it..and just stands there..soemtimes, she drags it over to the hall..and causes the water to go everywhere. And randomly, when I put teh foset on, she'll watch the water go down the drain. And, when she's thirsty, she'll put out her paw to the water, bring her paw back and lick it O.o  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

kool_dudette

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:56 pm
one of the cats i have right now, Binouche (dont ask, my dad named him), eats everything. hes like a dog! he eats paper, cardboard, plastic, doughnuts (we learnt that the hard way...), oh henry! bars (same for this one), any type of little toy, rubber, pencils, he eats ANYTHING!!!

another one of my cats, Jigaloo, is basically rubber. you can bend him pretty much any way you want and he doesnt mind. hes also ALWAYS purring.

we have/had other cats that are/were weird too, but im too lazy to type everything...maybe tomorrow xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:59 pm
My cat has six toes.  

Mew_Emari-chan19

beccamon

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:20 pm
I have a cat that will pretty much only eat human food. Probably because my mom spoilers her. She also likes to jump up on the chair that someone was just sitting in, I always thought that seemed very human.

One of our cats used to play fetch... I guess he's too lazy for that now.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:19 am
lol my teachers has this cat that sleeps well..like a human..flat with all fours out...XD  

iLov_Angel

Moonlight Hunter

--0phelia--Dr0wns--

Melodious Nymph

15,900 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:51 pm
And boys are so cold
random stories about my pets!
Sebastian: He's the oldest of my 3 cats. And he's very neurotic. I've had him since he was about 2 weeks old. I bottle fed him and took care of him though he was feral. And now, almost 6 years later he is still afraid of everything and is attached my lap. He hyperventilates if you put him near an umbrella, =/ It might just be the feral in him. He loves girls, and hates boys XD so if you're a boy, look out haha.

Oliver: The middle kitty! He is the craziest cat. He is still very active and kitten-like, though he is 5 years old. He can do a somersault and roll around for hours. He runs around the house and pounces on invisible things. The strangest thing, he does not meow at all.

Kovu: The baby cat. He thinks he's a dog. He follows me around the house. He knows how to sit on the couch and rest on the arm rest. He lays on his back, and curls his paws on his chest. He licks =/

And girls are a bore

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:38 pm
my dog goes behing the bed and has a fort their  

wolfgirl1112

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ThatOneJewishKid

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:29 pm
I think my new puppy has a foot fetish. XD If you wave your foot in her face she'll bite it. In fact, about an hour ago, she tore a hole in my sock. I also think she's trying to seduce me. Seriously! If I lay down, she, like, will nibble and lick my ear. And, it actually feels kinda... good. Yep. Oh, and when she licks your face, she doesn't just lick, she bites! What can I say? I have a crazy dog!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:47 am
my cat always say meow meow meow all the time my cat see me
yhen my cat bite me! ouch! but i always love meh cat  

black_cat9700

Electric Magic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:51 am
I don't have pets anymore (aside from useless goldfish) because of my dad's allergies.

I always like turning on Animal Planet or AFV and watching the pets who can 'talk'. Funny stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am
wink wink  

Doomed darkmandro

iR0ck54

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BkQC0QjxAE

That iz why.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:28 am
I have four pets, two cats and two dogs, and the weirdness never stops. I'll start with my dogs. My yougest dog, Peanut the coker spaniel, just loves to sneak in the basement and eat the cat poo in the litterbox. EW! And my cats are mostly outside cats, so they poo outside too, and he digs them out and eats them. xp The other dog, Falkor the golden retreiver(he's 14, he gonna die soon crying ) he took on Peanut's habit of eating cat poo and now it's impossible to get his attention when we call him and he's ''eating''.

Now for my cats. They are twins, so they're the same age, but I'll start with the fat one. Félix, black and white, has to have attention 24/7. When we don't pay attention to him, he meows like CRAZY and we ave to pet him until he falls asleep or our arms falls off. And he has befriended Peanut and now tey keep on cudling and rubing against each other.
My other cat, wich is mine and mine alone, is Billy. He's orange and white, and he's my baby. He sleeps by my head, and sometimes ON my head, and most of the time sleeps very strangely. He sleeps on his back and all twisted.
Here are some pics:
This is Falkor
This is Peanut
This is Félix
This is one of the pics of Billy after I woke him up
This is another of Billy
I know, I have a lot of stuffies... xd

I just remembered something else Billy does, when I'm sleeping to late in the morning, he likes to wake me up by licking my eye lids... And my nose... And my whole face. And when I come out of the shower, Félix licks my hair and it gets stuck between his teeth.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:06 am
black_cat9700