rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:09 pm
((sorry but we have to save some one first, so save your self,lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:32 pm
*circles around crystal on all fours and stops in front of Cassius* So what exactly do you do as a living?  

Ketsueki Ragdoll
Vice Captain

LCL Milkshake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:01 pm
Cassius blinked and tried to hide his amusement- he failed. Tears fell down his cheeks and he started to shake.

"Me? Work? AHHAHAHAHHAHA." His already messy hair got in his eyes and blurred his vision. "I... haven't worked since...." Any further speech was drowned out by laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:54 pm
((OOC:: I'm Loli, if someone didn't know. xD))  

LCL Milkshake

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm
Dead Wallflowers
((OOC:: I'm Loli, if someone didn't know. xD))
((Are you Lolitaofimpendingjailtime or whatever?If yes,what happended to that account?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:40 am
"anyway enough about work lets find this persoon" said Crystal  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:26 am
Her Saviors were near by...but THEY were near by also. Selene heard the door to her cell creak open. She glanced over and saw a man of medium height standing there. He had an odd tatoo across his face. He was definetly not one of her saviors. She swallowed hard and mentally shrieked "HELP!!! LEFT!!! WALK TO THE LEFT!!! Quickly would be nice!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:02 pm
Itchigo tried as hard as he could to find the way back.He closed his eyes to rest them but when he closed his eyes for some reson he sensed a gem.This gem gave off a weird aura.He opened his eyes again and it disappeared.He closed them and followed the light.Then he saw this orange sparkling gem."This must be worth millions!" He tried to grab it for selfish reasons but the gem refused to be in possesion of someone greedy.Then Itchigo said,"I just want to escape from this hell now." Then the gem glowed and he tried touching it once more and the gem allowed him to hold it.Then it started glowing real bright and then there was a big flash and the next thing that happens is that Itchigo is on the ground of an abandoned factory unconscious with the orange gem beside him no longer glowing.

((I am back in your world now in the abandoned factory))  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:05 pm
"heurry this way, i heard a sceam" said Crystal as she started to run towards the scream
((we aren't in are word, lol ))  
Role-Playing Sub-forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces