Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion... what say you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which religion do you follow? (if any)
  Christianity
  Buddhism
  Agnostic / Atheist
  Liberal / Philosophical Theism
View Results

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:17 am
I was born into a not so strict Buddhist family. but i think I'm pretty much an athiest/agnostic. I'm not very religious at all... For me, religion has never played a major role in my life. Actually, it takes more of a backseat! I rarely think about it. but I enjoy the debates on it and stuff, though it can be so controversial that it makes my head spin... xd

And I think I agree with Niph; that Buddhism is more like... philosophies and guidelines of living. If I had to follow any religion it would definitely be Buddhism. Not because I'm biased cause my parents are, and I was brought up like that, but because it's the least... strict in the sense that we don't have to follow scriptures like the Bible and the Qu'ran. I mean, there are plenty of very strict Buddhists, but you have that choice; it's not compulsory, unless your parents want you to be too. In general, Buddhists just want to lead a healthy, "good" life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:05 pm
I'm Catholic. Not so devoted tho but I've been going to Catholic schools my whole life. I go to Church when my mum feels like taking us but we always go for the special events. I have some Buddhist influence in my faith but it's not so great..  

blossoming-angel

DanhTu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:20 pm
no one Tao or Confusiciousism?
my whole family and relatives are Buddist but not hardcore like...ya know xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 am
Lots of Chinese are Buddist. (:
Haha. I'm not one of them though. xD

[.Mihiko-chan.]

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:30 pm
I've never really been that religious, but currently I think I might follow buddhism, but not very strictly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:20 pm
i'm atheist/agnostic i'm not really sure. At first I was confused and just conisdered myself agnostic but I think it was because I was going through some hard times in my head and I just wanted some god. Now I consider myself Atheist completely I dont scorn religion I just dont believe in it.  

lollerskater123321

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces