Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:32 am
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Jim snuck around the Female area. He finally ended up near a warehouse. He noticed on the side of the building and jumped up there. He was lucky that a window was right next to him. There were a few girls in there, working on something. He examined the inside more and saw it filled with weapons. ONe was working on them while the other fiddled with them. The other girl had a type of basebal bat that had static around it.

Ashley followed until she came to the Weapon Warhouse. She shrugged since it wasn't a big surprise for her. She tried to open the dorrs, but were a bit jammed. She just decided to walk right through them. She looked around and found everything familier. There was Carmen and Zenio working. "You guys busy?" Ashley asked hoping they would hear.

Jim was watching all of this and was astounding to see her just walk right through the door.

Zenio looked up seeing Ashley. "I'm not." Carmen said the same. Obviously they wanted to do something other than their work. Well Mayby not Zenio. Zenio just didn't care at the moment.

Ashley:

"Well, I'm not really on a mission at the moment so....let's just talk." She looked around and found a nearby crate to sit on. "So, what do you think of the Males?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:53 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Rikku."
"Rikku. Nice name."
"Thank you....."Rikku looked at him."Is there any way you can disguised me to look like a guy so i can meet other guys?"
"I don't have anything with me at the moment. Sorry."
"sigh......"Rikku looks at her hands."I really want to meet guys and get to know them"
"Why do you want to get to know us so much?"  

Carrot-Copper

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:08 pm
((i can't tell what's going on since when Fallenlight262 ever posts he makes no since at all, becuase his characters switch places somehow...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:18 pm
MrAsianK
((i can't tell what's going on since when Fallenlight262 ever posts he makes no since at all, becuase his characters switch places somehow...))

((If you read, I have 2 characters. One's a guy, Jim, and the other's a girl, Ashley. It's pretty simple if ya got that though.))  

FallenLight262

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:04 pm
FallenLight262
MrAsianK

((If you read, I have 2 characters. One's a guy, Jim, and the other's a girl, Ashley. It's pretty simple if ya got that though.))
((i know u have two i'm not stupid, but at first u start using he then you start using she when ur in 1 character, and i know u sometimes post as both so don't give me that crap))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Rikku."
"Rikku. Nice name."
"Thank you....."Rikku looked at him."Is there any way you can disguised me to look like a guy so i can meet other guys?"
"sigh......"Rikku looks at her hands."I really want to meet guys and get to know them"
"over here...its boreding.."Rikku looks at Jack"you guys seem so interesting...."Rikku got closer."i want to get to know guys....so i can understand why we are separated."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:04 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy followed kris "keen senses eh?" he had not noticed that someone was walking behind them until kris had pointed it out
"i've learned in this time of separation you better watch your back"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:21 pm
billy smirked "i dont quite have to know one would ever try to kidnap me im not a unique person like you or jim to them i dont have any valuable information, but boy... are they wrong"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:41 pm
"battery 75% status normal" Kris stopped walking and decided to go back to the wall  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:50 pm
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
MrAsianK

((i know u have two i'm not stupid, but at first u start using he then you start using she when ur in 1 character, and i know u sometimes post as both so don't give me that crap))

((Sorry. I'll post better. I'll put names in better, thanks for the warning.))  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:53 pm
billy decided to go back to he pulled a zippo lighter with a nautical star on it out of his pocket he opened it light it the closed it repeatedly his way back  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"over here...its boreding.."Rikku looks at Jack"you guys seem so interesting...."Rikku got closer."i want to get to know guys....so i can understand why we are separated."
"Well, I'm a guy. And, I'm sitting right here. You could uh..... get to know me a little better."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Well, I'm a guy. And, I'm sitting right here. You could uh..... get to know me a little better."
"okay....that will work but after i want to get to know more guys.....that way i can get an over all conclusion on the reason why we are all separate."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:05 pm
((sorry i havent been able to post in awhile))
Erik walks around after finishing all of his duties for the day, wondering where everyone has went.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas