Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:53 pm
dragonrock18903
do they even play that anymore? its on cartoon network right?
Yeah.I still watch it because it rocks!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:38 pm
o....k.... i think my fav show was on tunami. they used to have ruouni kenchin(sp?) on it. i kinda like teen titians tho  

dragonrock18903

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:28 pm
Oh, I miss Kenshin. Such a good show, that... Although, the manga manages to confuse the heck out of me in comparison. The anime was awesome.

As for Teen Titans... Well, I like it to some extent. It'd probably help if I'd watched them in some apparent order. I stare at the screen sometimes wondering what they're talking about... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:37 pm
i think most of the episodes dont have an order. but i think the seasons have a focus on one character in each season. i know that the very first episode where everyone meets is in like the 5th season XP  

dragonrock18903

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:13 am
I know most of them don't have an order, but when they start showing the ones that do, I get lost...

...I'm weird like that. I don't watch TV all that much... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:29 pm
neither do i sweatdrop . nothing good is on anymore, so i watch anime online XD.  

dragonrock18903

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:49 am
i try watching deathnote on youtube, but i cant find any of the first episodes... ive seen it up to 22 and stopped, but now i want to watch it and they dont have them anymroe... sweatdrop

im so sad... crying

does anyone like deathnote?
L is so hot... ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:12 pm
deathnote is so main stream right now, so i bet there r a lot of noobs that watch it. besides, youtube sucks! it never has any anime anymore. the only thing its good for is its AMVs  

dragonrock18903

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:13 pm
Ah, YouTube. Yes, it's good for AMVs, or music videos...

...but they started taking all anime episodes down. I think it went against copyright laws, or something. I suppose the people who own the anime don't care for people watching it free. It's a shame...

...I miss being able to watch Ouran High School Host Club on YouTube. I can't find the DVD anywhere... but on online auctions...

A shame, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:54 am
I like about all the episodes on toonami and they do have a schedule thing,they just change it every once in a while.I miss Yu Yu Hakisho and Kenshin but now they got MAR and the prince of tennis.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:46 pm
OMG!! ouran host club is a awsome anime!!! and waht the heck is "MAR". htey play all the stupid anime on tv now XP  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:20 pm
I SWEAR I'm addicted to Ouran High School. I died when they took it off Youtube... and I can't find the DVD. gonk I like the Twins.

Still love it to death!

My best friend loves MAR. I've ever watched it.  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:34 pm
FoxFire315
I SWEAR I'm addicted to Ouran High School. I died when they took it off Youtube... and I can't find the DVD. gonk I like the Twins.

Still love it to death!

My best friend loves MAR. I've ever watched it.
Are we gettin goff topic again?  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces