Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:59 am
No, really, how do you like your sex?
Hard boiled. Nothing runny 'cause that's just plain nasty.
~It's something I'm waiting for.

If you had the chance to change your sex with a flick of the wrist would you? Why?
No.
I don't care to see what life is like as a girl. Sure it'd be useful to know what you girls go through, but I'd rather learn that the hard way through years of being around girls and learning how they behave in any given circumstance. Plus having a greater amount of Testosterone than you girls is just awesome in many ways, and I won't change that for anything.
I was created as a male, I will stay a male.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:37 pm
:::Even though I poured my soul into everything I do:::

If I could change my gender randomly, I'd get in trouble.
I'd go around dropping my pants in public. Then yelling, "p***s!!" or something.
Hell, I did that with my band uniform, a shoe and a pair of boxers after every football game. XDD

Then, I'd be one of those emo guys you see wandering down the street with the sweet dyed hair and the amazing tight pants.
Yummmm.
[headdesk]

:::It's seems that four times out of three, it's not good enough for you:::

Hildr

Clever Goat

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 pm
xD Schoodle.
Now that I think about it, I woule be right there with you.
xD
But I already yell p***s as a girl. . though, my pants stay on. =/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:58 pm
I like my sex!

Though I would love to see what it is like to be a guy.
Yaoi would definitely be hot though. I'd so hit that.

Getting hit in the ovaries is the comparison of being kicked in the balls. Try getting cysts on them every month. You'd stop crying about how it hurts so bad to get kicked in the balls.

While I am not a teenage virgin, I've only had sex with those that I am truly in love with, not just random guys...and always PROTECTED! Ha!

Candiehol

Bashful Shapeshifter

WeDDiNG TRaP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 pm
question wouldnt it still hurt if a girl is hit in the a*s ?? i mean there is a sensitive bone there....

edit: i like my sex..... we have more features then a guy... so its fine to me  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:45 pm
Candiehol

While I am not a teenage virgin, I've only had sex with those that I am truly in love with, not just random guys...and always PROTECTED! Ha!

Well, ya see. I don't mind to much. For example if I was 14 and was maddly in love with this one guy, and the guy felt the same for me, then alright, sure why not. I just never been in love. So. .

As long as it's no casual sex then I'm good. =]

Lady Pelvic

Tygerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:04 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Candiehol

Well, ya see. I don't mind to much. For example if I was 14 and was maddly in love with this one guy, and the guy felt the same for me, then alright, sure why not. I just never been in love. So. .

As long as it's no casual sex then I'm good. =]

Hmm, good example Pelv... But I think many 14 year olds (no offense..) have had sex and claimed to be in love.

Like my poor brother for example loved this girl who was 13 (maybe 14 at the time) and they did do it and he found out that she was basically a whore. Her first time was with him but she moved on quickly, breaking up with him, and has dated several other guys and has had sex with them.. so basically she used him as the first to "open the door to her sex career". She plays all the guys she meets.... So my brother hasnt been the same sense he dated her.

I on the other hand have also lost mine, but in a very opposite kind of way.... (I dont usually tell people this) But I was 15 (and 16) and my boyfriend and I were in love. His parents both told him that they wanted him to marry me someday and after we went out for a while... we went to prom and he told me there that I was going to be the girl he married one day, without a doubt.

But unfortunately that dream ended when he died in a car crash just a little less than a year ago. I almost swore id never be in love again. His Mother is still like my mom (I visit her frequently) But my boyfriend Jon along with his dad are in heaven (I beleive) and are watching over me always along with everyone else they loved.

But anyways, I havent dated sense and love for me feels hopeless in the future at this point. Ive deceided not to date in high school anymore but ill think about it more when I feel ready again someday... so yea. I wait till marriage from now on aswell.

thats my story whee . Wasnt trying to depress anyone I promise...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Oh, no offense taken. =]
I'm still a virgin huuzah!

Anyways, oh mai. I'm sorry to hear that for you brother. Yuck, I'm not a whore. Except on Gaia No, but I could never do that. My body is like a . . scared temple? I mean, I take good care of it, and I'm not just going to throw it out to anybody.

15 is to early for me. And I'm sixteen now. [Turn it May 15th. ] So yeah. I still feel like I need to hold onto my virginity but ya never know. HE DIED?! Oh my god. I would like. . . . oh wow. I don't know what to say. I know how it is to lose a love one, like a good friend or family member but not. . someone who I was in love with. I have no idea how you felt, but wow. . .

Well, highschool of course I'm gonna date, but not to often. Boys are nothing but trouble. >.>;

Lady Pelvic

Tygerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:45 pm
Yea id agree that most of the time they are trouble x3 im stickin with ya on that one lol. But yea he did die but its been a while and things have gotten better... My hopes are high for a better future you could say.

But yea x3. Good for you for bein a virgin! *high five* I think most people should cuz most of the time (like my brother's x...) its hard to read peoples intentions... ninja

huzzah x3!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:03 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

I've never had sex so I have no say in it, but I agree that women get more pleasure from it. I read in an article of Psychology today that an orgasm acts as a pain reliever, especially for women. [I personally don't want to have had sex in high school. I am against it and I feel like not everyone is mature enough at that age. That and the pressure people have about losing it then. I just think it's stupid. At first I was going to wait until marriage, but then I got thinking and wondered what if I never get married, would I not have sex? So then I thought about it and figured that when I am mature enough to have sex, I will have it, with someone special, when I'm ready. I'm ready now, but I just don't want to do it, which probably means I'm not subconsciously ready, and therefore I'm not going to allow myself to be pressured to do it. If anything I'd really want it for a special moment, like perhaps mine and my boyfriend's second anniversary.]

[I've also never touched myself, AKA. masturbation, so that I don't know either. And I don't really want to start. I'm 18, so no, I am not a stupid little child. I just choose not to.]

As for changing gender? No. I would never become a guy.... the more I think of this question the more I feel like I've already answered it... Oh well, twice doesn't hurt. Even though I hate my body and am very self conscious about it, I love the female body. It is way more attractive than the male body, so I like living in this body. I am 100% heterosexual, so don't just think that women turn me on. I just think they're more beautiful. Sorry men, your bodies aren't beautiful. Penises look odd.. And I honestly don't hate my period so much. Sure I dislike the flow, and not knowing when it will come, [because it's not periodic for me. Sometimes I have it after 41 days sometimes after 20 sometimes after 36. And never twice the same number.] and sometimes the cramps, but I don't hate it...

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Narcissistic Literature

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
xD Schoodle.
Now that I think about it, I woule be right there with you.
xD
But I already yell p***s as a girl. . though, my pants stay on. =/

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

I have this friend [Yes I have friends], who says p***s so much that he now replaces "ouch" and "crap" with "p***s". That and it's incredibly hard to beat him at a p***s competition. He says it out loud and the way he says it is so funny that you can't stop cracking up to say the word p***s.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:21 pm
I think I'm happy being a girl. I don't know what its like to be a guy, and I'm not sure that I want to know. From what I've learned from my boyfriends and just regular friends it doesn't sound like too much fun.  

EMU1

Electric Magic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:22 pm
I'm waiting till highschool to have a serious relationship, therefore, no sex till later. ;D

I don't think I'd change my sex, no matter how much it'd hurt being a girl. Theres things about being a girl that I like and that I wouldn't want to change.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:27 pm
i like my sex hard and rough  

Tamer Kuzume

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:27 pm
no sex yet for me...I'm 18 in december =P will-power? well, no...never been tempted, lolz talk2hand

i don't think i'd like to be a guy neutral i'm used to my parts  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces