Cuma128something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:59 am
dragonrock18903
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
stressed Can I help

...hes a little, well really weird (and a lot of the times stupid), but why bother trying to beat him up online... is he worht it?...
Not really.
Guess what,DarkLurker12.I am going to make everyone hate your sorry dumbass so ******** up you son of a b***h.Admit it DarkLurker12,everyone hates you.And you know in school like in february or something,that guy who almost beat you up..............I paid him to do it you b***h mad .

if u hate him so much, why dont u make ur own guild and talk about it there so u can get the hell out of this one
I go where ever I please.And I want to ******** this guild up so DarkLurker12 will cry like a baby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:56 pm
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
stressed Can I help

...hes a little, well really weird (and a lot of the times stupid), but why bother trying to beat him up online... is he worht it?...
Not really.
Guess what,DarkLurker12.I am going to make everyone hate your sorry dumbass so ******** up you son of a b***h.Admit it DarkLurker12,everyone hates you.And you know in school like in february or something,that guy who almost beat you up..............I paid him to do it you b***h mad .

if u hate him so much, why dont u make ur own guild and talk about it there so u can get the hell out of this one
I go where ever I please.And I want to ******** this guild up so DarkLurker12 will cry like a baby.
Maybe I should just ban you so you can get the hell out of Gaia!
It's people like you that make me re-think that whole "Killing people is wrong" theory stare
Nobody hates him, we hate you.  

xBeefxTacox

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:00 pm
tatu_anime
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
Not really.

It's people like you that make me re-think that whole "Killing people is wrong" theory stare

i second that  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:03 pm
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
Not really.

i second that
So does FaithUser ImageAnd Faith has this User Image
In other words, don't mess with Faith.  

xBeefxTacox

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 am
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903

i second that
Someone mind filling me in?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:26 pm
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
Cuma128something
dragonrock18903

i second that

shes talking about buffy the vampire slayer. well, she actually talking about faith who is the awsome (yet a little crazy) a** kicking chick that has that nice point object u see. twisted  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:05 pm
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime

i second that

shes talking about buffy the vampire slayer. well, she actually talking about faith who is the awsome (yet a little crazy) a** kicking chick that has that nice point object u see. twisted
It's the 1999 Jackal Gil Hibben 3nodding Buffy used it to stab Faith is the season 3 finally crying How dare that b***h use Faith's own knife to stab her!!!
I HATE YOU BUFFY!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:43 pm
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime

i second that

It's the 1999 Jackal Gil Hibben 3nodding Buffy used it to stab Faith is the season 3 finally crying How dare that b***h use Faith's own knife to stab her!!!

its like no one cares about faith. they dont even let her wake up until somewhere in the middle of the 4th season. im watching the 5th season right now and still no faith. i guess they dont like the ppl who can beat buffy's a**.  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:18 pm
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime

its like no one cares about faith. they dont even let her wake up until somewhere in the middle of the 4th season. im watching the 5th season right now and still no faith. i guess they dont like the ppl who can beat buffy's a**.
She wakes up in Season 4 Episode 15 "This Years Girl". She doesn't come back until the season 7 episode 18 "Dirty Girls".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:43 pm
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime

She wakes up in Season 4 Episode 15 "This Years Girl". She doesn't come back until the season 7 episode 18 "Dirty Girls".
Lets all plan to get back at DarkLurker12.  

Cuma128something

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:30 am
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime

really? damn. i have to wait for another season. why!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:45 am
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903

Shut up  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Cuma128something

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:55 am
DarkLurker12
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903

Shut up
Shut up?Tha is the best you can come up with wink ?Lol,forget your lameass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:22 pm
cuma whatever the rest of your name is, you need to GTFO. darklurker is NOT hated. he is liKe my brother. even though he may not believe i am the real treekee he is still my friend. AND IM HERE TO STAND UP WITH MY FRIENDS AND KICK YOUR a** SILLY!!!  

Treekee

Cuma128something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:32 am
Treekeee
cuma whatever the rest of your name is, you need to GTFO. darklurker is NOT hated. he is liKe my brother. even though he may not believe i am the real treekee he is still my friend. AND IM HERE TO STAND UP WITH MY FRIENDS AND KICK YOUR a** SILLY!!!
What kind of friend is that?AND LAY OFF THE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE DEVIL CAKES FATASS  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff