Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are your biggest pet peeves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Rising Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:21 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:23 am
when people pronounce the h in what, when, while, etc....it drives me nuts wahmbulance  

MrSoftee

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:37 am
Hmm...I'm agreeing with a lot of these.

Most n00bs, a lot of them have no grammar, spelling, or puntuation. Also when people make bots! I hate those things!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 am
K~A~W~A~I~I
Cildren 10 or under. (well most)
Heh, I know exactly what you mean. My friend has a little sister, and she is the most annoying thinrd grader on the planet. She's always following us around. And her voice has a lisp. It's horrrible!  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

~pink_chill~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:25 am
people who chew with there mouths open and the popular people who think ther all that and people who pick the nose gross

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:28 am
ObsessedWithBooks
K~A~W~A~I~I
Cildren 10 or under. (well most)
Heh, I know exactly what you mean. My friend has a little sister, and she is the most annoying thinrd grader on the planet. She's always following us around. And her voice has a lisp. It's horrrible!

haha I'd extend that to anyone under the age of 13 xd
so yeah...I hate children..really hate them..
I hate people thinking they can get away with things and then when you confront them they say "it's cause I'm black/Asian"...
People who are really girly...no offense to anyone who is, everyone is entitled to be how they want to be but I'm a bit of a tomboy, and people who are into glitter and sparkles and flowers and the colour pink, and have no backbone whatsoever, and are like feeble little flowers, do my head in sweatdrop xp  

Shadow__Dweller

~pink_chill~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:32 am
and the people who think they are cool when they swear and when people can't say words right and bad grammer people who wear they same cloths for 2 days in a row and attention wanters people who care way to much about what other people think and what other peoples life r like ....more xp xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:38 am
When my parents knock on the door but walk right in anyway. It's so annoying. And it's normally after my shower - I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't RIGHT after my shower!!!

added: parents with no control over their kids  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tiki Tea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:41 am
People with chocolate bars like those really big ones and don't share!! D; they just like to see you drooling all over the table ¬¬

People who think they are better than everyone else really peeve me off

People who don't put any effort in at all those that don't even try! Dx you know those people who if you even stuck a twig up their behind wouldn't even put the effort in to jump up DDDDx

¬¬ I want to rant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:49 am
Fairy_Sage
When my parents knock on the door but walk right in anyway. It's so annoying. And it's normally after my shower - I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't RIGHT after my shower!!!

surprised when people call round our house they knock and walk straight in even when we are eating its like oh we dont mind care for some fries!! oh no it fine TAKE THEM! AND GET OUT THE DARN HOUSE WHILE WE EAT!! Theres this woman across the street who really peeves me off she has two kids and a boyfriend who has a fairly good wage and she comes across for food for the kids if they "havent got any money" and ealier that day they went shopping for cloths for her and a huge tv for him if I had kids id be sure to feed them before spending my money on crap I dont need, no wonder shes skinny and has no chest she doesn't eat right ¬¬ sorry If this seems a bit b**chy ^^  

Tiki Tea

Tiki Tea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:53 am
Its sunday and we've had about 50 visitors!!!
Arh!!
and they all walked in
Darn them ¬¬
some of them came twice
I'm gunna start looking Locking the door so they have to knock HARD! cos my step Dad has the tv on really loud and doesn't hear people at the door haha xD I'll teach them!! >>>>3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:28 am
Ahh..yesssss
-Gum smacking. I can't standdd when people smack their gum/food.
-When you make an avatar... and the colors don't exactly match. Like say you have... The penguin flipper shoes (can't remember the name XD) and the phoenix circlet. The oranges are soooo different, yet people still equipt both of them. Or like... then elegant veil's white, with a kiki kitty's white.. the don't -twitch- MATCH!
-When people part their hair too much to the side.
-When people cough, breath loud, sniffle their nose while i'm taking a test.
u____u

heck_yes_cheerios

Homurakitsune

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:03 pm
I have a bunch...

1) Moronic Idiots. I hate stupid people. All stupid people. Especially when they think they're smart. Ugh.
2) People who think they know everything. I'm enlightened enough to know that no one person can know absolutely everything there is to know about the universe. Its annoying to listen to these people talk about how they have an answer for everything.
3) Hypocrits. I dislike hypocrits, but also realize I can be one at times. If I'm ever being hypocritical, please slap me in cyberworld.
4) Clicking or tapping pens or pencils. I downright LOATHE people who feel the need to click their pens or constantly tap on their desks during tests. It annoys me normally, but when I'm trying to think, I feel like throwing a freakin' HARPON at them. Grr. evil

Hmm...Well I believe that's all. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:19 pm
I'd have to say the biggest thing that bothers me if my dogs licking each other, or themselves..To hear that -Lick , lick, lick, lick- For hours on end drives me insane.  

Kage16

silver nymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:47 pm
Overly confident people, or people who call themselves your friends only to get you to help them out. Something that also happens a lot is that someone keeps calling the house while I'm on the internet, and because it interferes with the signal, I lose the connection. It's so annoying.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff