Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:47 pm
Welcome Raven!  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:35 pm
Hi, I'm Tammy. I joined this guild mainly because my friend lordbitememan bugged me too. I'm not really a Republican, but LB insisted anyways. If you guys know him like I do, he's a pompous a** who won't give up on something. He's cute though, so I cut him some slack. wink  

TammiGirl

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Aw, that's sweet of you. Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 am
Oh. . . joy. . .  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm
Lord Bitememan have Gaia Stalker?  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:01 pm
I'm no stalker. In fact, if I recall, I wasn't the one who drove to Chicago. . .  

TammiGirl

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:11 pm
*ahem* That will be enough of that, thank you Tammi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:50 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Pumona and I'm new to all of this. I'm 36 and a strong Republican. I watch Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly at least every other night. Right now the main thing that makes me mad about our country is how Obama won and what he is doing to our country.  

Pumona

LadyHalli

Gracious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Hi!
I'm Halli. I'm a conservative republican with some libertarian views. Why am I mad? There's a lot of reasons, but for now, I'll go with this:
A large portion of America is being misinformed and dumbed down, unwilling to accept intellectual debate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 pm
Welcome to all our new members. Have fun and feel free to post, post post.

Also, if I happen to engage anyone in any extended debate, don't: get discouraged, take it personally, sweat it to much. I believe, first and foremost, in challenging beliefs and that opinions develop best when one has to defend them. Besides, 3 rounds with me will probably boost your SAT verbal score by 50 points. wink  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Pumona

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Also, if I happen to engage anyone in any extended debate, don't: get discouraged, take it personally, sweat it to much. I believe, first and foremost, in challenging beliefs and that opinions develop best when one has to defend them. Besides, 3 rounds with me will probably boost your SAT verbal score by 50 points. wink

Lord B
From what I have read you know quite a bit about politics, you want facts and where they come from. I like this about you. i get tired of hearing from people that do not know the facts (or care too) and it gets irritating. I just wish right now I would have more time to get into things more. I work 3 jobs and going to college but, maybe in the future I will have more time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 am
Hi, I'm Mel, I am a devoted conservative republican (I can't just say republican for all of you RINO's out there), I am getting ticked off at everyone in our government who is trying to "fix" our economy. The way it is set up, it's supposed to fix itself, when we try to "fix" it ourselves, it takes longer to get back to normal.  

Twisted_Lover21

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Quote:
for all of you RINO's out there

That would be me.

Please bear in mind this is a big tent guild, all Republicans are welcome, not just conservatives.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Hello everybody blaugh My names Jess and im 15 going on 16 soon. I consider to be a conservitive, with a lot of radical remarks. I try to get my facts straight and I am open for opinions and dicussions. I may agree or disagree with you, it all depends on facts and thoughts. I also am very strongly againest abortion. I listen to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Shawn Hannity, and FOX news channel. 3nodding Right now Obmama is just depressing and outraging me on how he is running this great country...I'm sorry did I say running? I meant slowly taking over, he has 60% hold of the car companies. Oh and according to Obmama we are now a Muslum country and America needs to apologize to the world. Thank you FOX for keeping me updated, I loves that channel. heart 3nodding  

Moonlight_Maiden123

Pumona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 pm
Hi,
I'm with you too. I watch Fox News almost everynight. It is a good source of information that you will not get from the regular news channels.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff