Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:27 am
*Miso comes flying down from a tree, giving one of the zombies a flying kick to the side of the head, sending it through the window of a building* Looks like you've got your hands full, aye? *he jumps back next to Jack, and adjusts his hat. He glances over at Rensuke, and smirks* It would seem that you can command undead much like I can... *he raises a hand, and clenchs it into a fist. his hand becomes engulfed in an aqua colored flame* You could prove awfully useful to me... *he flings the flames from his hand, straight at the ground in front of him. a hole forms in the ground, and a Wraith raises from the hole as it closes* Wraith, find and dispose of the plushie! *the wraith flies off, seemingly a shadow. As it passes by a row of bushes, they all wilt instantly*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:30 am
She watched with horror as this was going on. "can a city be this tainted?" She extended her wrist blade and started hacking at the zombies.  

brother_captain_derek

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:34 am
*He glances over at the girl hacking up the zombies, and quirks a brow* You, girl with the blade! *he waves his hand at her* What the hell are you doing? This is no place for mortals! *he snaps his fingers, and multiple ghostly arms reach from the girl's shadow, grabbing her and trying to pull her in*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:35 am
"mortals?" she unfolded her angelic wings. "mortals? whos a mortal here? and by order of the ordo herectus, you are under arest."  

brother_captain_derek

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:43 am
*He laughs hysterically, then suddenly stops* Under arrest? for what? *he smirks* Just because you have wings, doesn't mean you arn't a mortal, Mortal! *he glares darkly at her, and draws his Giga Pistol. the GP is nearly 2 feet long, and weighs almost 20 pounds, but with the assitance of his powers, using it is no problem. he flips it around and spins it on his finger, before pointing it at her* This pistol, at full power, would reduce you and everything within 400 meters of you to smoldering ash. *he tilts his head and quirks a brow* With the exception of me, of course. *Being how he was almost imortal [as in, he could be destroyed, but doing so would prove incredibly difficult] the explosion would simply cause him a great deal of pain*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:48 am
"Really?" she herself pulled out a crystal. "malchanite...if dropped it can cause a catostrophic explosion...an explosion equal to 5 nuclear explosions, so while you are dying slowly by blue flame, I would be safe due to the fact that malchanite is repulsed by holy..." she paused. "but this probably wouldnt kill you...much like the toy your holding probably wouldnt kill me..." she stared at him with her red eye, trying to drive him insane.  

brother_captain_derek

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:53 am
*he smirks, and stares directly into her eye. he drilled his thoughts into her mind* do you really belive you can drive me to madness? here's a tip: I'm not alive, nor am I dead. sanity is not much of an issue to me. *he quirks a brow* hmmm...your mind...I think I like it here... *he grins, and begins to attempt to beat her mind into submisson, so that he may control her*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:04 pm
she started chanting, which released his grip on her mind. "the ordo has taught me about cowards like you...im not trully alive nor dead either..." she pulled out a cross and clutched onto it tightly. "and...your still under arest." she threw the cross as it burst into tiny needles toward him.  

brother_captain_derek

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:14 pm
*he smirked, and took the needles. they fell to the ground after hitting him, having little effect on him* Just because I have evil intentions doesn't mean i'm weak to holy objects. *he takes out a ball, and throws it at her. it bursts around her, creating a huge bubble of blood, which fills up quickly. shapes start to form on the surface of the bubble, and take form as snake-like creatures* Blood Serpents. they love blood and hate holyness. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:19 pm
"nice..." she bared her fangs. "i too like blood..." her wings turned black and decrepid as the feathers fell out. "a vampire angel...bet youve never heard of such a thing..."  

brother_captain_derek

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:03 pm
*He smirks, and falls back, a seat of carrion coming up to catch him* A fallen angel, hmm? *he pulls a gendo (if you don't know, ask masterhan) and watchs her intently* You have potential...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:35 pm
Jack backs away, seeing how other people have already got rid of the zombies for him.

"...Now that's somethin."

He turns around and points to Rensuke.

" You! Wait till I get my hands on YOU!"

He slowly makes his way towards Rensuke.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:17 pm
*leaving the bubble, he smiles as it slowly sinks into a dimensional hole, putting the girl inside into some unknown place. he hops from his chair and watchs Jack as he makes his murderous approach towards Rensuke* Oh, how I adore determination like yours, Jack. *he says with a heavy amount of sarcasm*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:33 pm
Jack starts twirling his whip, in a menacing matter. As he gets closer his eyes slowly widen, the whip spins faster, and his starting smirk slowly changes into an evil grin.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this....yes...I'm going to enjoy this very much..."  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:38 pm
*A dark shadow appears on the ground, almost as if it was night* That time already... *just a few hundred feet above the city, the ISA fortress hovered* Well...Jack, play time is over. We must be getting back to the fortress. *he crosses his arms, and a pillar of aqua light appears around him, coming from the fortress. he begins to float up all cool-like* Damnit Jack! get in the light! *he says, not wanting the awesome exit to be ruined*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff