Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
the drunken party (need members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

S the heartless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Luxord groaned and looked t Axel. He suddenly saw he was a jack. "Oh Dear...my mistake...you're not a Jack...you're the Queen!" Luxord then picked up Axel and tried to shove him into his deck of cards drunkily. "Gah..." Luxord then gave up because he passed out and fell on top of Axel (not that way fan girls...).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Slightly waking up from being shaken, Axel finds Luxord on top of him passed out. Feeling still sober from drinking, Axel could only ask himself one question, "What the hell happened while I was out and why is Luxord on top of me?" having a massive headache from the thought of it, he slammed the back of his head on to the floor and went into a blankness daze of stare and demand some ice for his sore head.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:46 pm
Riku went over to his drunken friend and gave him an ice pack." Nice to see you up and ... about axel." said riku as he ploped in a chair. the alcohol finally getting to him. "Luxord mistakened you for a card and... why is the room spinning."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:44 pm
this is a scary site I need a drink barkep get me a drink  

wrath of suzuku

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Still passed out, Demyx moaned in his sleep. Luxord was laying on top of Axel. Demyx was a bit disappointed, only speakers were laying on himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:57 am
Xaldin lifted the speaker. "You okay, Demyx? Woah... why are there two of you?" he said when accidentally he let go of the speakers. "Okay... Back away... Slowly... Run for it!" He turned around, running into a wall.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

wrath of suzuku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:43 pm
my krone royal comes and I take a big shot that better  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:09 pm
((Woot I'm in staring my made-up and Xigbar!!! XD))

Xia sat at the bar, drinking some tequila and feeling a little woozy. But it wouldn't be long before some more drinks would cause the gal to go crazy and become aggressive but not in the fighting way, towards men.

Xigbar giggled, yes, giggled, as he watched the other members knock eachother out drunk, he himself taking another swig of beer. A nice tall glass of foamy beer. "Perfect for a pirate surfer talking dude like me.." he said, slamming his beer on the bar table with excitement.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:04 am
Demyx once again felt the speakers crash on top of him after hearing Xaldin's voice and let out a girly scream.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:34 pm
Luxord was still passed out...He muttered in his sleep about being King of Cards.

S the heartless

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:02 am
"Ow.....my back...." muttered Axel as he looked to see Riku and Luxord piled on top of him. Holding the ice pack to his head, he felt his head become smaller. "Anyone got some asperian?" asked Axel as he pressed the ice pack harder to his head. "And could someone please get these drunks off of me, it's embarassing..." yelled out Axel.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:34 am
Hearing Axel's pleas of help, Demyx managed to lift the speakers off of himself and made his way towards Axel. "Don't worry buddy, I'll help you!" Because he wasn't watching where he was going, Demyx tripped over Luxord's foot and fell onto the pile of drunks on top of Riku.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:08 am
"oww, hey watch it ma." said riku who was still a bit tipsy from drinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:12 am
roxas awakens from a sudden but long drunken coma. he pats his clothes. "Ashel did you jush drug me?"he spoke with a strong slur neutral  

Okamikiba

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:31 am
Xaldin stood back up when he saw Demyx fall on the pile. "Playing that game are we?" he said and he let himself fall on Demyx.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff