Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:28 pm
Gohma looked around some more. In the distance to the west nestled at the foot of the mountains he saw the glint of a building. Or what looked like one.

((Gotta get off be back in about half an hour))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:29 pm
((she shaved her head because she was depressed thanks to that stupid KEVIN FEDERLINE!!! HE DESERVES TO DIE!!))

Miharu looked down and then up smilling "thanks!!" she said jumping away from him! She suddenly stopped and looked back "Where's Gohma?"  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:31 pm
"hmm hes lookeing for something i think we shold just leave him till he comes back" ozzy smied a he laid on the floor  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:35 pm
"Okay!!" she said smilling! She ran and sit near Ozzy "Tell me more things about you and Nikkie!"  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:35 pm
"hm what else do you want to know"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:43 pm
"Hmmm I don't know! Things..." she said looking at him waiting for him to talk  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:46 pm
ozzy looked at her " what do you want to know??"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:48 pm
Gohma began making his way towards the village. He got about half way there and decided that Miharu would be angry if he went without her. He quickly made his back to the clearing. When he got there he dropped his Nekote and other weapons on his pack and layed back in the stream.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:51 pm
Miharu continued looking at Ozzy until she sighed "You're dumb..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:52 pm
"why am i dumb i dont know what you want to know" ozzy looked at her  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:53 pm
Gohma dunked his head under the water drowning out the noise of Miharu and Ozzy. He let himself sink to the bottom and felt himself begin to travel with the current.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:56 pm
"TELL ME THINGS!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN YOU SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXACTLY ASK!" Miharu yelled desperate  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:58 pm
"well nonethign really happens.." ozzy closd his eyes thinking about what happen last night "we are jsut like anormal relasionship" ozzy smiled looking at miharu "what exactly do you want to know"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Gohma bounced off of the side of the bank. He let himself up and shook the water out of his eyes. He had drifted pretty far from camp. He jumped out and dried his clothes there before going up to the edge and sitting in a tree. He drifted off to sleep silently.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Miharu looked at him with her mouth openned "I just explained... OH FORGET IT!!" she said getting up "I'm going to look for Gohma!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff