Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Male Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Matt (Pre-Nemesis)
  Kaplan
  Spence
  Peyton
  L.J.
  Major Cain
  Chase
  Mikey
  Dr. Issacs
  Other
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:50 am
Luckily one of the girls in my hallway has a Wii and isn't going to mind sharing it once Chronicles does come out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:08 am
Ah... Well, my friend has a Wii, but I'm a little too hardcore for that, so I'll be picking one of my own up when Chronicles comes out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:32 am
crying Lucky! If another two or three games come out for the Wii that I want, I'll save up for one. I just have to save for a Recital Dress at the moment, so money is a little tight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:38 am
Ah yes, gotta look good for those recitals.

Well, let's see, aside from Chronicles... I'm sure I'll find something else worth buying for the Wii. At the very least something my mom's gonna have fun with.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:42 am
I wish my Mom would consider to play with a Wii. I got her to try DDR once, and that was a hysterical experience. She loved it, but never went back to it... sad...

I just really wish one of my talents was sewing dresses. I'd totally make my own and save on labor costs, but I'm just not that intimate with my sewing machine yet...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:44 am
Hey, come on. You can't be a master at EVERYTHING. And from the sound of it, you're a musician, a singer, a painter AND you have time for video games... That's pretty amazing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:48 am
It sounds brilliant when you put it like that... But yes, you're right... I can't be jack of all trades - master of none... But I can try wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:52 am
Damn you over achievers. Make me feel bad for not taking full advantage of my talents.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:53 am
It isn't that difficult to do... just start with one thing and go from there. I'm always discovering new things that I like to do. Maybe I'm not good at them at first, but it just takes some time and a little patience. Unless you're like me and a perfectionist, then you'll be in a bit of a pickle on the artistry end of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 am
I know what my talents are, I just don't practice them enough. I don't sing enough, I don't draw enough, I really don't fire weapons enough. (When I was little, I used to shoot a pellet gun, hitting like inch sized targets. I was a kick a** shot.)

I'd sing more if I didn't spend so much time around people.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:00 am
Singing is good for the soul.

I was a good shot too. I haven't been to a range in a couple of years, but my Theory TA is taking me out to try his .357 Magnum sometime soon. I've never fired off a Magnum before, but I hear they kick like the devil.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:01 am
Lucky. You get to do everything. crying Envy will eat me alive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:04 am
Well listen to you, Mr. I'm-gunna-get-a-Wii!

I kid, I kid!

You'll find time to do things like that. If I can find the time, you can too biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:06 am
If I can find time, I can't find the money, or the means. Where am I gonna get a .357 magnum in Canada?
Envy takes over, I'm gonna run out of options.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:09 am
Like I said, it isn't mine. I figured I wont start collecting firearms until I have my own place, which will take at least 5-8 years depending on how successful I am in the business.

I'll work my way up to a .357... I'm way more partial to the Mauser C96... so much history with that gun... and not just because it happens to be in RE4. I loved it before these newbs knew what a Red 9 even was. Or why it got that nickname.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games