Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Stephenie Meyer's TWILIGHT series. EDWARD'S ACTOR IS..O.O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawtieh is:
Edward ♥
58%
 58%  [ 69 ]
Jacob ♥
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Emmett ♥
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Jasper ♥
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Mike ♥
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Carlisle ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Sam (Any of the wolf boys i.e Embry etc..) ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Charlie O_o
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Actually..I find the girlies HAWT. ~__~
16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 118

[pixie]dust

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:49 am
ahhh i love Jasper xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:15 pm
[pixie]dust: I do too, and it seems (from what the quotes say) we're going to learn about the Cullens indivually before they turned vampirie.  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

UberGothTard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:36 pm
I loved the first to books, they were wonderful. I HOPE Bella will become a vampire but, if she doesn't I won't die, just cry a lot. >.< I think that Jacob and Edward should make an acception to their rules and realise it's better for Bella if she can be with them both. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 pm
I'm just afraid that when I go to get Eclipse on either the day it comes out or the day after, there'll be no more copies left. Hopefully there aren't that many fans of the series in my area. But if it does happen, i'll have to go berserk and bring out the pitchforks! evil  

NejiShikaItalover92

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:47 pm
NejiShikaItalover92
I'm just afraid that when I go to get Eclipse on either the day it comes out or the day after, there'll be no more copies left. Hopefully there aren't that many fans of the series in my area. But if it does happen, i'll have to go berserk and bring out the pitchforks! evil

When Stephanie went to Italy to read the first chapter of Eclipse in a large theater..600 people came.

@.@

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:31 pm
Moonlight_Bella
NejiShikaItalover92

When Stephanie went to Italy to read the first chapter of Eclipse in a large theater..600 people came.

@.@

I pray that it's not like that when I go to her signing in september.  

NejiShikaItalover92

[pixie]dust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:04 am
i hope there aren't that many fans because i asked my mom when i'm coming back from vacation and she said august 7th i was like sweeet! i'm going to try to get a copy at some random book store on the way back home. if i don't get one i'll have to wait a month until they come out in Canada TT___TT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:26 pm
Yar.

***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/19/07)
“Well, that just sucks! I guess I’m stuck with Mike Newton after all.”
— Bella Swan

Haha, poor Bella.

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

[pixie]dust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:29 pm
bwhahahaha Mike is creepy xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:09 pm
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/20/07)
"Fall down again, Bella?” — Emmett Cullen

Emmett! The bigest teddy bear eva. heart

[pixie]dust: Your right XD

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

[.R o s e.]

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:10 pm
Oh, wow.
For some reason, I'm surprise to see a thread about this book series. It didn't seem like a lot of people knew about it. Hell, I had to recommend it to all my friends for them to know about it. ;;>>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:12 pm
I've never read those books..  

Gryponyx

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:00 pm
[.R o s e.]
Oh, wow.
For some reason, I'm surprise to see a thread about this book series. It didn't seem like a lot of people knew about it. Hell, I had to recommend it to all my friends for them to know about it. ;;>>

I used to think that too but like ten people saw me reading it at the pool and all said the same things like 'Your reading Twilight too? It's a good book.'

And I was all like- "I know." cool

So here I am making a thread about it!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:42 am
User Image

She's OBVIOUSLY gonna turn into a vampire.
I mean, how can the series conclude if she doesn't?

She's already chosen Edward over Jacob. That's already settled.

Meyer's isn't cruel enough to end it any other way. She's not gonna go and kill Bella (how would we finish the story?) or kill Edward (that would just be wrong. I mean, come on. ) and they obviously aren't going to be separated because that would just be like a repeat of New Moon. So the only other option would be Bella turning into a vampire or her staying human and being old with teh sexay Edward, which would just be stupid.

So she's gonna be a vampire.
Yeahh.

User Image

Candy Explosion

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:41 am
Candy Explosion
User Image

She's OBVIOUSLY gonna turn into a vampire.
I mean, how can the series conclude if she doesn't?

She's already chosen Edward over Jacob. That's already settled.

Meyer's isn't cruel enough to end it any other way. She's not gonna go and kill Bella (how would we finish the story?) or kill Edward (that would just be wrong. I mean, come on. ) and they obviously aren't going to be separated because that would just be like a repeat of New Moon. So the only other option would be Bella turning into a vampire or her staying human and being old with teh sexay Edward, which would just be stupid.

So she's gonna be a vampire.
Yeahh.

User Image
    User Image
    ---------|| ..::Karine says::.. ||---------

There's a fourth book, you know. >___>;

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers