Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:44 pm
Ah, well, I'm sure there are lots of things that go on that we don't know about.

Speaking of, even now I rarely venture out of the LOTR subforum xd Except for guilds. And Art Freebies..and sometimes Q&F. Yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:49 pm
Zurgiea
Ah, well, I'm sure there are lots of things that go on that we don't know about.

Speaking of, even now I rarely venture out of the LOTR subforum xd Except for guilds. And Art Freebies..and sometimes Q&F. Yeah.

I try to stay a regular in the sub-forum, General Discussion, Avatar Talk and my guilds. Lately though, i've mostly stuck to this guild.  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:50 pm
I've been mainly in the guild, and in Art Freebies. I comment here and there in the LOTR subforum too, but not as much as I used to. I still read every new post though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:52 pm
Zurgiea
I've been mainly in the guild, and in Art Freebies. I comment here and there in the LOTR subforum too, but not as much as I used to. I still read every new post though.

Yeah, I still always check back there, but never post. xp It's quite surprising how downhill it's gone since the creation of this guild.  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:53 pm
Haha, yeah. I'm too lazy to flame most of the threads now, I'm just PMing mods. Of course, that's probably a lot more effective. And less time consuming.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:59 pm
Longbow UK
Zurgiea

Yeah, I still always check back there, but never post. xp It's quite surprising how downhill it's gone since the creation of this guild.

Yeah it seems like we left and the Fangirls have started to try and take over.  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:03 pm
Yay! The loadbalancer broke again!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:18 pm
Onoj
Yay! The loadbalancer broke again!

huh? sweatdrop  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:21 pm
Oh, by that I'm assuming Gaia died for everyone and not just me?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:22 pm
Zurgiea
Oh, by that I'm assuming Gaia died for everyone and not just me?

3nodding  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:24 pm
Yeah the loadbalancer is what handles the comings and goings on the WWW. server and sometimes the balancer will just break resulting in the loss of the www. server for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:45 am
Careful with the_wierd_dude, or something. I let him in, but he doesn't seem to be that much of an English master... sweatdrop  

Menegil
Vice Captain

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:30 am
He filled out a request form, right? And why is his request one big run on sentence? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:37 am
Two join requests pending o.O the_weird_dude and sevle o.O  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:37 am
Like I said, he was causing quite a bit of trouble in both the Entertainment forum and the LOTR sub-forum yesterday. sweatdrop It's up to you though, Menegil.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff