Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:15 pm
"Only wimps and freaks use weapons." Tobias said with a lack luster tone. "I say an old fasioned fist to the face is what people need to day. People ask me why I'm a priest but I'm only a priest because my life lead me to it." He stood after getting a drink and sighed. "I only believe there is a higher power, I have been brought up under multiple religions and that means I can fight as well as save those who want it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:17 pm
(( ::confused:: Never mind my post... I didnt know whom he was speaking to.))  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 pm
((I'm rather confused too. I was talking to Crytuf... I didn't know you were both priests... Uhm... So what now?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:24 pm
(( Dont know. He's what I wrote before the confusion however. Look at both and see what one you wish to reply to I think. Its your choice.))

Since his focus had been away from him and not raelly close to his own body per se, it was no suprise that he became startled when someone walked up to him and started to speak. Nearly dropping the glass he quickly reacted to pick it back up without spilling a drop. Setting it behind him on the bar he listened to the man talk and seemed rather amused by his words.
"Well, whats your basis for your prediction? Its not right to judge people based on appearances."
He said to the strange man who picked him of all people to talk too.

Watching the man float around in his fashion the preists' eyes lit with amusement at his words. It was actually hard to get him not to find something funny.
"Not everything is easy no matter what you do in life, you know. But I think I should thank you for that compliment, if thats indeed what it was."
He replied, leaning back against the bar, proping his back against it like one would the back of a chair.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:25 pm
((You can ha;f ignore Tobias I guess, He liks to hear himself talk at times.My persona are out of control. emo ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:32 pm
((Sorry... I was targeting him for a reason.))

"Well you see I believe someone mentioned him being on a wanted poster and I don't know about you but personally I think thats probable cause for alarm." He said cheerily. Nothing seemed to even dent him. "Yeah it was. I've spent a lot of time with holy men over the years." He took off his hat. "My name's patch. It's a pleasure to meet you." Cards flew out of the hat and spiraled in the air catching aflame before slowly dissolving into ash and swirling into a small tornado which shrank into his hat. He then put it back on."  

kleptor

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:39 pm
"Still, its not very fair on his part dont you think?"
He countered, understanding the cause for alarm in most cases, but still wishing to get his point across. Studying this man he seemed to notice he was about a cheery as the priest was on a good day. When the man introduced himself however his attentioned turn the the cards that flew from his hat. Like a child watching a magic trick the priest appeared to light up and smile.

"Oh, my names Father Izil Ilharm. Its a pleasure to met you as well."
He replied, offering his name in return for the others. Though he kind of wish he had something to show the man in return for the cards.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:47 pm
He smiled. "I can bend light sort of... you see I'm not really here..." He said passing his hand through the bar and the priests arm. "I'm an illusion in layman's terms. In scientific terms I'm an inter dimensional cross link anomaly." He said smiling. "Like a real life television. I can mimic any sound or object but I can't be touched smelled tasted or anything else. An image." He said turning upside down so that his feet were on the ceiling and he was eye to eye about a foot and a half away. "It's true it's not fair to him... But is it fair to the other people he might hurt?"  

kleptor

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:56 pm
Watching his odd demonstration he seemed to enjoy the explination then be put off by it. Resting his arms on his knees which here proped up agains the stool legs, he looked the other person in the eyes.
"I bet that comes in handy."
He commented about the persons, ability.

Sitting back against the bar like he had been doing he looked past the person on the ceiling to the one whom was half the focus of the conversation.
"Maybe, maybe not. Cant change everyones way of thinking I suppose."
He said, wishing to speak more on the subject but holding himself back. He was one to talk for hours on end, and often forgot some people dont like to listen for that long.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:00 pm
He nodded and yawned. "No you can't... You don't seem to talk much do you?" He couldn't help but feel like this conversation was dying. It took a decent amount to keep patch interested with all of the things he'd seen in his lifetime. ((Which is LONG)) This man seemed to be just... an average guy. No There had to be something more to him. Something he wasn't seeing. He decided to try to pull it out of him. "So what religion do you study?"  

kleptor

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm
"Oh, I talk a lot, Patch. I just learned over the years that many dont wish to listen."
He replied, pointing out that fact before he came across as to shy or not the talking kind. In this odd city, he was looking for anyone to speak to, even if it was just for a while. Picking up his drink he took a sip before setting it back on the counter. Gods that water tasted heavenly after a few days without.

At the question of his religion, he seemed to consider the answer before giving it openly.
"The village I came from believed in the Anatar, but in my travles, I picked up a variaty of different ones. What about you? Anything you believe in?"
He answered, nodding to himself as he recalled the village of Atalan. Quickly pushing it aside however he looked back up to Patch to keep him occupied.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:18 pm
"I can't tell you... I'm sorry..." He said sighing. "I've been around time and back. I've lived the the end of the universe twice... I know which ones right but I can't tell you otherwise human history well it ends fast. Multiple religions help build society and help you guys overcome differences and... we'll I've already said too much. But I've actually met most of the founders of your religions..."  

kleptor

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:26 pm
This peeked his intrest to the fullest at least. This person was deifinatly an intrestng fellow, glad he got to talk to him. Tilting his head slightly and putting on a childish smile he thought of a reply.
"Even if you told me, I still wouldnt care. I made a choice to follow my religion, why would I change it?"
He said, thinking it might have been rather selfish of him, but it was the truth. He was uncommonly loyal to most anything he set his mind too.

Rapping his fingers on his knee rythmicly he continued to listen to Patch, who had a lot of intresting things to say.
"Did you meet mine? Probably not since its a small religion, but it never hurt to ask."
He said, half talking to himself and half talking to Patch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:29 pm
"It's hard to know if you haven't even mentioned your religion." He said chuckling a bit. "You can't know If you met someone in their past when you don't fully understand their present. So I go back to an earlier question. Which religion do you study?" He said with that same smile on his face. That cheery smile. "And I really wish I could tell you but I'm afraid it would do little to no good. It's against my laws anyways."  

kleptor

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:37 pm
He smiled and held up his hand.
"I wouldnt want you to break any of your laws, like I would hope others would respect my laws and not ask me to break them."
He said lowering his hand to his lap again. He had completely forgotten he had a glass of water behind him for that matter.

Breathing a audible sigh he seemed to fight back a saddness at the question.
"I follow the Anatar, like I said, but being the last person to follow it, I put my uses to other religions."
He commented, looking at the floor and wringing his hands together slowly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff