Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
training grounds deep in the woods of konoha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:20 pm
(destiny does a ninja roll and stands back up) hero...(pulls out a food pill)
(does hand signs) ninja art blood streak sword jutsu!(part of destiny bandages start to bleed and the blood drops to the ground every drop creates part of a red glowing sword)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:22 pm
*jinkun ducks right hero head butt him.*" i can see you, no matter where you are."*he spins around. jinkun attacks him agian.with both hands blasting chakra. this time connecting with his stomach and sending him flying into the air.*  

sun-xero

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:22 pm
"Come on"Hero did some hands signs"water sytle:dragon blast jutsu" A Burst of water hit destiny"come on destinY"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:24 pm
Hero goes behind Jinkun"come on"Hero wrapped his chain around Jinkun a jumped back pulling it slowly  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:25 pm
"Ok stop you are really good both of you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:27 pm
*poof. Hero was really pulling a log. jinkun appears beside destiny*"thank you very much. ive been practicing and i cant wait for the exams."*jinkun smiles*  

sun-xero

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:28 pm
IM NOT DONE YET...NOY YET! please....i have to pass these exams,..if i dont...things will go down...(grabs the sword from the ground her arm still bleeding) (holds it with one hand and points it at him)my chakra is not worn out yet(charges at him)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm
Hero whipped his chain around destiny"STOP"  

i3 tails Yagura

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm
*jiknun begins doing hand signs and activatesBunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill). he creates 9 clones and sends them after destiny*" why dont you fight these guys."*all the clones charge at destiny*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:33 pm
i cant stop hero dont you see! (grabs the chain and cuts it with claws) i dont wanna stop fighting !! *swings sword at him* itll get rid of this anger...and...pain i feel right now...besides your a full demon you can keep up cant you(swings again)  

Cold winter angel

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:34 pm
Hero released his chain  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:37 pm
(attacks the clones) i wont...let...her...win!!! (attacks clones and slashes through them) clones arent as strong as the real thng..  

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:38 pm
*earth clones surprisingly stood up after the first attack and charge at destiny agian.((earth clones need 2 attacks before they can pop. they are a little more durable.))*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:39 pm
(sends chakra through the sword and the sword is exaulting white chakra with a glow)  

Cold winter angel

sun-xero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:45 pm
*jinkun uses the earth clones as a distraction. starts hand signs and activates Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) to appear right next to destiny. and uses his byakugan to hit her chakra points to stop her chakra.*  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff