Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:00 pm
(k byes!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:15 pm
"So.. Alice. What brings you to this lovely house?" Damian said expecting the correct responce.  

A Little Song For You

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:59 am
Quin still sleeping dreams of times with her family.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:05 am
Alice held up the invitation with a sheepish grin. "I recieved this." She said as she pulled her hand back to examine the elegant peice of paper.  

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:29 pm
"Yes, your one of the first to come. I'm happy to have made your aqantance." Damian bowed and slide down the railing of the staircase.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:52 pm
Username: oRenJi no Lim3
Name: strife hwang
Age you look: 17
True Age: 246years
Race: vampire
Powers: he has the ability to not be affected by the sun and not have to rely on blood to survive.
he can manipulate fire &
has very fast speed. (speed: *********)
Personality: he's very outgoing, and obnoxious at times. he enjoys hanging out with tons of girls, and acts different around high class people.
Sexuality: male, straight. but--depends on your character DDDDD: <33
Appearance: User Image much love to manasa. gotta love her.  

oRenJi no Lim3

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:05 pm
aeris192
((um..okay? *not sure*))

Mikaela let out a small yelp feeling someone bump into her. She then heard the person apologize. She gave a relieved smile.
"Oh..It's okay. You just really scared me. I'm Mikaela, you?"

Serena smiled at the girl. "I'm Serena... I didn't mean to bump into you... You just..." She paused and thought over what she was going to say. "... surprised me..." She finished. As she looked Mikaela over she asked, "So what brings you here to the castle?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Shia looked at the person in the rafters horrified. Then she ran quickly down the hall and deep into the house.

( Now it's Grim's view)

Grim watched her run and released the boy then jumped down. "Who owns this place?" he muttered and walked back downstairs where he saw a girl sleeping. 'Better not wake her up.' he thought and went up two flights of stairs and saw someone sliding down the third flight. He moved out of the way and watched silently.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:25 am
"You too." Alice replied. "So....where are the rooms?" She asked as he slid down the railing. She was now folding the invite back into a little square and placing it in the pocket of her black jeans. Her burgundy shirt looked black from the rain.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:06 am
Quote:

Serena smiled at the girl. "I'm Serena... I didn't mean to bump into you... You just..." She paused and thought over what she was going to say. "... surprised me..." She finished. As she looked Mikaela over she asked, "So what brings you here to the castle?"

"ah..well. i received a letter..that's all." Mikaela explained. Then she looked over the mansion. scary...
"Of course I had to come see.. You?"

aeris192
Crew

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:01 pm
"What are you talking about? Look around." Doors that had not been there before where now there. "This place is like a maze... So don't get lost." Damian said walking into a room and closing the door. He went from door to door. Finally he opened a door the was right behind her. "Just know where you wish to go. Anywhere in the house."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:09 pm
aeris192
"ah..well. i received a letter..that's all." Mikaela explained. Then she looked over the mansion. scary...
"Of course I had to come see.. You?"

Serena blushed and looked away. "I got a letter, too... But when I tried to find the place... My... I was chased..." She turned, keeping her story vague for a reason. "I'm going to go explore some more... Would you like to join me?" She asked, looking back at Mikaela.

Vampyre Neko Serena

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:09 am
Vampyre Neko Serena

Serena blushed and looked away. "I got a letter, too... But when I tried to find the place... My... I was chased..." She turned, keeping her story vague for a reason. "I'm going to go explore some more... Would you like to join me?" She asked, looking back at Mikaela.

Mikaela beamed. Someone to be with in this scary place!
"Yes, please!" She chirped, accepting the offer and following Serena.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:41 am
Quin woke up slowly. She stood up and streched, started to walk around some more.  

kagura_rockbell

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:19 pm
Alice nodded, feeling a little foolish. She walked over to a black old fashioned door. She opened it revealing an elegant bedroom. She walked over and looked inside the closet. It was filled with beautiful clothing. Alice gasped.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff