Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bat Goddess

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:55 pm
I had a third grade art teacher that usually came to class drunk, and always wore horrid makeup and strange clothes. She usually leans against her desk or sits on it while trying to teach class, and one day she went to do that but totally missed the desk and fell back on the floor XD my mom was shocked when my sister brought it up at the dinner table, cuz my sister hardly spoke of things like that lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:13 pm
My sixth grade science teacher put on Happy Bunny slippers, stood on the desk, and yelled at us.

The slippers said "it's all about me".

She was the reason I hated 6th grade :]

Bag3l in a Box

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:30 pm
    User Image
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

I have the dumbest principal ever. mad D She won't let us pick up any snow because some dumb kidS died from being rolled over by a big snowball. rolleyes It never happened in Burlington, and Niagara is like, an hour away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:34 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

I remember when I was in the 5th Grade and Spongebob the Movie came out on DVD. So on rainy days we would watch movies in class instead of going outside, and guess what? They wouldn't even let us watch it cause it was PG!

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:50 pm
User ImageMy first grade teacher accused me of cheating on a test. It was a simple "Answer the questions to find out what colors go where" type of deal for math. Now I'm not great at math ((granted the problems weren't hard and I could have figured them out anyway.)) but I'm great with colors. So after I answered a few of the easier questions I figured out what the picture was and colored in the rest, answering the problems to the pieces I couldn't figure out.
Thing is, this other girl and I were the only ones that got 100% right. So the teacher accused me of copying the girl and made me stay in for recess and retake the test. The girl on the other hand, instead of having to stay in and retake the test with me, got to go out and play with her friends.
I insist the teacher was racist, because the girl that got 100% is black, my ex-teacher is black, and I am white.
To make it worse, after I re-answered all the questions, correctly mind you. She said to me "I don't want you to use the answered you memorized and stole from [insert girl's name here]! I want you to give me the answers you figure out yourself!". So I went back, retook the test for a third time, and just to humor my teacher gave a wrong answer. ((The picture was still colored correctly though.))
Then she gave me a smirk and told me "See, cheaters never prosper. Now don't you feel good that you did the work yourself. You can go outside now." D<
I got 7 minutes of recess. It sucked a**. She is, to this day, my most loathed teacher. I only wish I could go back in time and tell her that 'Just because the other kids can't figure out their reds from their oranges, doesn't mean I can't, lady! So why don't you stop accusing me of cheating? I just went about the correct answers a different way!' or something a long those lines. xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:07 pm
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win...

Tenth grade. It had been to be about the 2nd month out of the school year where our Biology teacher suddenly quit and pursued other things. We didn't get an actual replacement teacher until about the last three weeks of school. I'll admit that was stupid, since the school district wasn't too smart when it came to hiring teachers, but there is something more funny than that.

Her name was Ms. Goodwin. She had been our "replacement sub" for three months during this "find a teacher" fiasco. However, I don't think she knew a lick about Biology. She would make us write book reports, and these little "death packets" as I like to call them rather than actually teach us. We all hated her. One day My friends Kyle, Melia and myself were working diligently on these death packets, helping each other out when she came up to us and accused us of sharing answers. I stated matter-of-factly that we were only helping each other out, and not sharing answers. She wouldn't hear of it and was about to send the three of us to the deans office when another classmate stood up for us. Luckily three weeks later the principal and superintendent fired her from working at our school again.

It was because of her I ended up repeating the class my Junior year. But, I guess it was fun.

...but the battle still rages on, for the toy soldiers...

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Muzzi23

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:22 pm
Well, my really creepy Spanish teacher walked into class one day and announced. "Yeah-yeah. I feel down the stair yesterday." He jumped his leg in the air.

But he's so creepy. I'm like his favorite student so he looks at me all the time. confused

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:02 pm
<3
L'amour regarde pas avec les yeux mais avec l'esprit.

My 6th grade art teacher would start crying over the stupidest things. She cried when someone used the wrong sink (take note there were at least five sinks in that room, she'd get all upset if we didn't use a certain one), she cried and sent a kid to detention for stepping on a colored pencil, tripping, and almost breaking her nose.

She also graded us on how good our drawings were. It's not our fault some of us can't draw. ;o;

And I hate to brag, but I'm a pretty good artist. I never got an A in that class. Not even an A-.

I have many more stories about that art teacher, too. xD

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.
<3

x Sasami

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:09 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

I kind of had an art teacher like you Sasami. One day in class we were assigned with the task of drawing a portrait of somebody with art pastels. So I'm sitting there minding my own buisness and coloring the skin, when all of a sudden...the crazy lady grabs my pastel and starts yelling at me, "No, no, no! Like this!" And started coloring all over my portrait. I was in first grade at the time and I felt like smackin that old biddy...

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:46 pm
I had a retarded sub in grade 5 and if ou didnt tie your shoes she would step on your laces one girlalmost broke her nose!  

FoxyDragon17

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:45 pm
Spanish teacher looked down some girls shirt and got fired xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:46 pm
Oh I have another one. My friend was wearing a fitch shirt and my english teacher told her to change it because it looked to much like B***h(sorry) and my friend had worn that shirt like a million times before.  

XAmberrXO

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:28 am
Most teachers normally.. Trip over stuff and yes its funny,
But slapstick comedy eat your heart out!..

One day i was in the hall walking down and i seen a BIN. or trash can on the door.. so i walked through the oppasite door.. then a teached came behind me.. and this ladies and gentlemen.. never works.. she opend the door and it fell ontop of her.. she fell over tripping on the lifted up rug. and got rolled down the hall. I couldnt stop laughing about that for weeks.. and its still funny now ;]] rofl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:43 am
My junior year of high school, my World History teacher fell asleep during a test. We`d all turned in the test and started talking then someone went to ask him if she could go to the bathroom. He fell out of his chair because she startled him.

I`d find this somewhat normal if he were elderly, but he was thirty-something.

And my senior year, my Calculus teacher didn`t know I was there. The third week after winter break, I came into class and she was like "Oh? Are you a new student?!"
"Um. . . I`ve been here all year. . ."
She thought I was a foreign exchange kid because of my accent. . .

I`m forgetting the fact that I`d had her for Trigonometry the year before. . .

Hildr

Clever Goat

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:46 am
Rofl. my teacher allmost did the splits down some stairs?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff