Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:01 am
"If your anything like me, then you were just summoned. Its like being a mercenary in the underworld.... you get paid for taking part ion these earth strugles."

He looked over at Jett, then looked back, "But you see, ISA didn't usualy keep up there ends of the contracts, and they also bound demons to their physical forms.... it cost a lot of lives."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:01 pm
Lucy looked at her feet
"that sounds like alot of meaningless deaths" she sighed but she felt slightly hypocritical saying that. She looked up at seth and smiled
"well we outta do somthing talking about the past wont fix a thing"  

Coffee_Drinker

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:28 am

Silver kept her eyes forward and down, staring at the floor a few feet in front of her. It was something Shifters were taught to do when they were awaiting orders; stand perfectly still, eyes on the floor ahead so you could what lay in front of you in your peripheral vision and making no direct eye contact, listen.
She felt relieved that she wasn't the only one who hadn't the faintest idea what she was here for. But, Seth helped clear that up. She'd been summoned. Jett must have summoned them, right? He did seem to be the leader type. How did he find them? Why were they chosen? Ah, so many queries.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:32 pm
Seth laughed loudly, and rubbed one of his shoulders. "Thats my kind of attitude." he shut his eyes as a somewhat cruel smile spread across his face, "It would seem bad, but demons have a bad habbit of finding new forms when they should have been desroyed..."

He wlked over to Silver, and, waving his hands infront of himself dramaticly bent down low enough so he could look up into her eyes. "You know, if you have a thought, we'd all like to hear it."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:46 pm
Silver blinked twice in surprise, looking up at Seth. "Just wondering a few things, Master Seth. Nothing of interest."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:53 pm
Seth sighed in disapointment, "But now that you say its not intresting, it seems all teh more intresting."

He chuckled slightly, "You know, we should really go out and do something...."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 pm

"Go out and do something?" she repeated curiously. "Like a mission? Doesn't the leader decide that?" Silver asked, looking from Jett to Seth.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:32 pm
IRIS HEART

"Go out and do something?" she repeated curiously. "Like a mission? Doesn't the leader decide that?" Silver asked, looking from Jett to Seth.

that would make sense, but if no master gives up an official "mission" information gathering might be a good use of our time  

Coffee_Drinker

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:31 pm
a plushie of yogi bear walked up to lucy with a message

I Jett am leaving byako for a time to research something of great importance to D.I.N.E.R
I am leaving Lucy the bearer of this message to be incharge of the current D.I.N.E.R base and its operatives until I return.
~Leader of D.I.N.E.R Jett

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:07 am
Lucy stared off in dis belief as Jet walked away, she incharge?, she know how to run missions yes, but he didn't know that...or did he? was their something about the true leader we dont know about? she shook these thought outta her mind, she had an organization to run.
SHe looked at her colleagues and smiled
"we need to do some reaserch on the enemy, You guys tell me everything you know, and what we don't know we will looked up"  

Coffee_Drinker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:42 pm
Seth laughed loudly at the sudden turn of events.

"Man, the world loves throwing oddballs, don't it?"

He walked a short distances away, and suddenly snaped his tattoed hand, vanishing in a puff of bright red smoke....

...only to stagger coughing out of the vary same cloud just a second latter. "Well kid, your lucky, looks like I'm still in this cdontract, I won't be leaving any time soon."

He reached into the back of his coat, and procured a large file, "So, who do you want info on first?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:11 pm
Lucia grined with a glint in her eye, she missed being in control of the situation.
"Well first of all i need to know who is there leader, and why are we apposed to the organization? Second i need a location, were are they , and what kind of damage are they capable of. and any other information you have would be useful" She smiled sweetly at seth as she walked towards him
"I trust you know all this, right seth?" she asked as she placed her hand on his shoulder  

Coffee_Drinker

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:32 am

Ever patient, Silver looked between her new leader and colleague, awaiting orders.
"What do you wish me to do, milady?" she asked, looking at Lucy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:21 pm
Seth rubbed his forehead.... "I got the files on all of them here.... why don't you send one of the demons to go get us some pizza or something?"

He began to move towards the controll center.

"The Jarians, Kaibina, Kanareshii, The Ten Organization, DGL, Bunny PIrates...." he listed off, "Yeah, we got a lot of ground to cover.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:05 pm
Lucy sighed as she listened to Seth list off the things she needed to learn.
"this will take awhile, and Silver you need to stay here and learn this stuff too, we can't have our members being ignorant of the facts"
She looked down at the control center screen, she had a lot to do
"This will probably take all night so pizza is a good idea, i will also put on a pot of coffee" She cast a few of the demons to go and order the pizza and walked into the kitchen to look for the coffee supplies.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff