Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liber-kine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:35 am
yeah people of different genders are asking people out all the time where i am girls asking guys guys asking girls it goes both ways  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:49 am
This topic facisnates me.  

EzForceX

liber-kine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:50 am
EzForceX
This topic facisnates me.
how so?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:55 am
I'm not sure, it's like a type of arousal. A straight arousal. eek  

EzForceX

liber-kine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:58 am
EzForceX
I'm not sure, it's like a type of arousal. A straight arousal. eek
O_o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 am
I don't see why people act differently near the person they like. Or why one of my friends pulled me aside just to tell me to stop embarrasing myself. I don't see why I was embarassing myself, how I was acting was how I always acted, random, weird, and basically not a person you'd see everyday..... like drawing yaio of the boy I liked and his friend...... I did a suprisingly good job on it blaugh But if I showed it and one of you people knew him you'd show him ninja or he'll join gaia (I told him to >.<) and see it..... and one of them is rich so he could hire some noe to kill me eek either way, I just want to know, Why do most people act differently in front of the person they like?

((yaio- guy on guy rofl ))

edit: His friend is rich, not the person I like  

Koneko113

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:05 pm
Why do most guys make up sad fake stories of their life to make a girl think they are uber sensitive and crap like that? I fell for it, and my ex ended up being a two-timing basturd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:17 pm
Zaaphyrii
Why do most guys make up sad fake stories of their life to make a girl think they are uber sensitive and crap like that? I fell for it, and my ex ended up being a two-timing basturd.

It's to impress. Even though it almost always backfires and we get screwd It's all to impress (at least for me) AAlso sometimes it's because we are unsatisfied with they way our lives are going so we make things up to satisfy ourselves and we try to live that life.  

dragon_fire_snake_bite

W I L D D T H A N G

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:15 pm
For guys: Why do most guys ONLY want sex? I'm talking about a few in general, not everyone. So dunn flame me please crying . But seriously, all my ex boyfriends ONLY wanted sex and it's pathetic. I can't find a decent boy who will actually just like me not because I'll have sex with them, but just because.... they like me

XDD if that made any sense. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:40 pm
some men only want sex because it is a natural thing in a guys mind

men love to have fun and to us sex is fun

wat is with the mood swings why will you be happy then lash out in fury  

bluechill

bluechill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:42 pm
as a guy i do care wat a woman looks like but i also look for brains  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 pm
bluechill

It could be that time of the month. eek

My boyfriend thinks that I have them, but I explained to him it was because he pissed me off. rolleyes

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

bluechill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:54 pm
well i grew up around my mom and 2 sisters my dad was always at work and my 2 brothers werent born until i was older
i know how woman act and when there signalling somthing
so i know when and what
but thats me
i only asked that question because i dont know if all i know is right but it is so far  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:57 pm
bluechill

It is the hormones. Only one week per month is a girls hormones actually normal. But on certain weeks (depends on their body and how it functions) their hormones are wack. Girls get more sensitive than usual in that time... So they are more likely to cry, lash out, or be overly happy. Or it could be their personality. You never know with girls these days. It's crazy.  

Ominous Lush

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:26 pm
When you hold your p***s to go pee, can you feel the pee going through?

3nodding

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces