Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's old home (village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:01 pm
"No my love." He replied after kissing her on the forehead. "Its not. They are both dear friends who drastically changed my life. I don't want to see them hurt just as much as you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:14 pm
Ozzy laughed slightly. "No!" He replied firmly. "I have more than enough faults for a single human being." He frowned deeply. "I don't even know what to say Nikki. I keep pushing you farther away and I just don't know what to do."  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:16 pm
Nikki rolled her eyes and walked up to Ozzy. Grabbing his shoulders she pulled him down and kissed him. Pushing him back she frowned. "Just do that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:22 pm
Ozzy smiled softly. He kissed her adding all of his passion and love into that single moment. "I'm sorry Nikki." He whispered softly. He kissed her once more this time gently. "So sorry. . ."  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:29 pm
Nikki smiled and shook her head. "I know but i still am going to stay for a while. Until Nero i s better and can run the village."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Ozzy frowned. "I..." He began slowly. He took a deep breath. "I am going to apologize to him when he wakes." He looked at her. "Would you mind me staying here with you until he gets better and we can go home?"  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:39 pm
"i wouldn't suggest staying the villagers will kill you in their sleep."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:42 pm
"I'm not leaving until I see Nero." He replied. "And that may be a little while. So I suppose I won't sleep." He smiled at her. "Or I'll sleep next to you and then... They wouldn't dare bother you." He laughed.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:02 pm
"i well do share a house with some one so that would be strange."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:05 pm
Ozzy frowned. "Strange to sleep with your fiance? Fine I'll find a nice and cozy grove in the forest or a tree to sleep in." He began walking away smiling when she couldn't see him.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:10 pm
"Watch out for the squirrles they get angry and well horny around mating season1"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:12 pm
"Well I'll be back tomorrow then." He called out. "I have to find a good tree. With spines. And bark." He drooped his head a bit. "Alone."He grinned to himself hoping she would stop him soon  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:15 pm
"okay have fun!" turning away Nikki walked into the main house and slammed the door behind her locking it. "Paybacks a b***h Ozzy and i am that b***h."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:16 pm
Ozzy frowned. His plan had backfired... Big time Walking off he looked for somewhere to sleep  

riotb0y

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces