Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE Outbreak character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like?
  Cindy
  Mark
  Kevin
  Yoko
  Alyssa
  David
  Jim
  George
  Other (Specify)
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:55 pm
Lol, one of us would put you out of your misery.

BTW... I'm totally enjoying Outbreak. It's completely underrated in my humble opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Well that's good that some one would kill me if I said that... and yeah it is underrated it's one of the better games too. It's not as good as the remake but it's up there...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 pm
The music is probably the best out of all the RE's... now I wanna know who composed it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:03 pm
Some Japanese person ..... blaugh  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Kogo Shuko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:00 am
I used to play outbreak and my favorite character was Mark, but i'd play as anyone except Yoko. everytime i try to get something from her she runs off and jumps into a pit of alligators.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:57 pm
bradd616
I used to play outbreak and my favorite character was Mark, but i'd play as anyone except Yoko. everytime i try to get something from her she runs off and jumps into a pit of alligators.
Well, if you were playing AS Yoko, you could avoid that very problem from happening. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
bradd616
Well, if you were playing AS Yoko, you could avoid that very problem from happening. xd
YOKO is the shiz.... lol sorry but she's good I have never died as Yoko just as every one else...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:06 pm
I've never died as Jim.... Because I never played as him!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:05 am
About two weeks ago I tried to play some File 2 and my friend alerted me that Capcom cut the deal and Americans don't get REO or Monster Hunter online anymore. It broke my heart.

Well I always played as Kevin, Alyssa or George. Generally stayed away from the others, have no idea how they work heh. I had a few favorite characters to play only on the level Desperte Times were Rita and some cop... Forgot his name, he had a blood splatter on his shirt though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:29 am
I rarely die as Cindy...what can I say, I'm an herb hog. XD

I do heal others if they really need it, though... >.>

Oh, and Notte, I've got the Biohazard: Outbreak official soundtrack. The composer of the music is named "Akihiko Matsumoto".  

FoxyAreku

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:26 am
Oh cool, I have the soundtrack too, I just was too lazy to look up the composer xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:38 pm
lol yeah the music's awesome on that game. i like the credit music the most  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:06 pm
I'd still rather listen to RE2 and RE3 soundtracks over Outbreak. It was good, but... It got old for me really quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 am
Well guess it's back to the topic.

I like to use Kevin as my main person to play as along with Yoko and Cindy. Pretty basic, but i die if i play as anyone else anyway.

My main NPC character i like to play as is Mr.Gold...I don't know why, but i like playing as stick figures in video games more, or at least characters that look like stick people. sweatdrop  

UmbraGallus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'd still rather listen to RE2 and RE3 soundtracks over Outbreak. It was good, but... It got old for me really quickly.

See, if I want a nice lyrical Orchestral fix, I pop in my playlist with the Biohazard Symphony and some tracks from Outbreak. Seeing as I'm halfway through file #1, the music is kind of getting old, but listening to it out of context is juuuust lovely.

Kevin is alright, I prefer Alyssa... Because her lockpick looks like mine. biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff