Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:12 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Most people shouldn't take offense to the truth." she said with a slight laugh. "But at least they try."
"You're right. A strong will is better than a strong body."
"Which is the difference between the rebellion and the rulers...but I must ask, why is it that you joined the rebellion?"
He clenched his fists. They wiped the Hashashim, the clan of assassins that I am from. I am the last reamaining Hashashim assassin, and I plan to avenge my clan, by destroying the ones who killed them."
"...well then, what do you say about going to the castle?"
"Will I be able to kill at least one of them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:13 am
((rofl it was only a matter of time before i screwed that up)) artio got up and walked down to the camp and began to watch the recruits  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:14 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Most people shouldn't take offense to the truth." she said with a slight laugh. "But at least they try."
"You're right. A strong will is better than a strong body."
"Which is the difference between the rebellion and the rulers...but I must ask, why is it that you joined the rebellion?"
He clenched his fists. They wiped the Hashashim, the clan of assassins that I am from. I am the last reamaining Hashashim assassin, and I plan to avenge my clan, by destroying the ones who killed them."
"I think you can kill more than that. I'm planning on killing them all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:17 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Then count me in."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:18 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Then count me in."
"Good, now anything else, or can I get some rest before training my recruits?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:22 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Then count me in."
"No. That's all I needed." He leaves the room.  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:23 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Then count me in."
"No. That's all I needed." He leaves the room.
Akasha laid back down to try to get some sleep before she had to train the recruits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:30 am
artio noticed one recruit that was fighting pretty well he had knocked down another opponent held his sword to his neck he let the other recruit get up artio walked up to him "nice job that was some good fighting" the recruit looked up at him "thank you" artio grabbed his spear and shield " ready?" he looked at the recruit "as ill ever be" artio started to float into the air and angelic wings burst from his back then he fell back to the ground his spear was now on fire he tossed it at the recruit the recruit barely got his shield up in time and another spear appeared in his hand he thrust it at the recruit chest hitting his weak armor and shoving him to the ground artio pointed the spear at the recruits neck then walked off " he wouldn't last a minute in the castle ((yes.... wings hes a paragon which is a god-touched warrior but it doesn't make him like all powerful so it has nothing to do with godmodding))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:01 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio noticed one recruit that was fighting pretty well he had knocked down another opponent held his sword to his neck he let the other recruit get up artio walked up to him "nice job that was some good fighting" the recruit looked up at him "thank you" artio grabbed his spear and shield " ready?" he looked at the recruit "as ill ever be" artio started to float into the air and angelic wings burst from his back then he fell back to the ground his spear was now on fire he tossed it at the recruit the recruit barely got his shield up in time and another spear appeared in his hand he thrust it at the recruit chest hitting his weak armor and shoving him to the ground artio pointed the spear at the recruits neck then walked off " he wouldn't last a minute in the castle ((yes.... wings hes a paragon which is a god-touched warrior but it doesn't make him like all powerful so it has nothing to do with godmodding))
Alteyer walks up next to Artio. "You seem very skilled. Where did you learn to fight like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:21 am
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Alteyer walks up next to Artio. "You seem very skilled. Where did you learn to fight like that?"
" thank you, i used to be in a group of skilled warriors called the sunspears"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:24 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"I've heard of them. They're assumed to be some of the greatest fighters in the world."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:30 am
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"I've heard of them. They're assumed to be some of the greatest fighters in the world."
"yeah they left this land to get away from these destructive kings my mother was getting pretty ill so i couldnt leave. where did you learn the shadow arts of an assassin?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:32 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yeah they left this land to get away from these destructive kings my mother was getting pretty ill so i couldnt leave. where did you learn the shadow arts of an assassin?"
"I learned from the Hashashim. They were the original clan of assassins. I'm the last one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:33 am
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"I learned from the Hashashim. They were the original clan of assassins. I'm the last one."
"youre a hashashim huh? wouldnt want you following me in the shadows..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:38 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"youre a hashashim huh? wouldnt want you following me in the shadows..."
"You know of the Hashashim? Then you must know of the ritual we perform before we may truly become a Hashashim." He shows Artio his left hand. His ring finger is missing.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff