Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What's the weirdest dream you have ever had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NonStop13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:17 pm
my weirdest dream was either me sleeping in my dream...or me being some animal and biting someone  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:29 pm
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

a monster ate all of my friends...but i found out the monster was really our teacher....

its not the end of the world... ninja

J h a y b z_0 2

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:46 pm
User Image
There was a dead body in the backyard and all I thought about it was "Teehee, galoshes" because it was wearing galoshes. And its feet had been chopped off and pulled away from the rest a little. >w<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:48 pm
My toenails and nails on my fingers were chopped off. There was no blood or bones. I could look and see inside my skin. eek It was the weirdest dream I've ever had!  

Rosebudxo

sabrru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:58 pm
i had a really weird dream once my mom, sister, and i walked into a house that looked like ours but the kitchen the only thing that was different i turned around and saw that my sister was wearing a cast on her leg that went up past the knee, i looked outside and sawmy dad sitting in a blue car. suddenly he drove away and came back a few seconds later in our black caddilac. he came inside and said "i had to sell the car cause we lost money from remodeling the kitchen" in the dream i felt really tired and my sister was screaming in pain. then all the sudden a cat jumped onto my shoulder and ate a bug then i woke up a few weeks later we go the blue car that i saw in my dream, we went to wisconson where my sister broke her ankle, while she was at the hospital i stayed at my aunts house where her cat kept jumping on me and eating bugs, i was tired cause my sister kept me up all night screaming in pain, and my dad suddenly decided to remodel our kitchen around christmas time then we had money problems cause we were losing money remodeling the kitchen. weird  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:06 am
My ex-boyfriend turned into a huge a** ant-eater..and ate me.. but than a perverted looking grandpa came to save my life..  

][ F!sh.gif ][

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:00 am
I had the weirdest dream that a gaint robotic godzilla type thing was attacking the town and so much stuff happen that I can't really recall it all but at one point I was inside it trying to get out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:44 am
It's ironic I saw this thread second on the list the day after I had THIS dream:

I'm laying in my bed. I'm half asleep, half awake like I normally am in the morning. I turn over and open my eyes to realize that I'm really laying down on a cloud I sit up and look around. Then, it is almost like the cloud under me withers away and I fall. Before I know it I was on the ground and a couple of kids. One of them, a girl helps me up. This is when I realized it was a girl was someone I met before..I can't remember where. Maybe another dream? It seems like a lot of people in my dreams come back in later dreams. Shes like "about time you got up. You haven't even gotten your costume yet, have you Chris?"
"Costume?"
"Yeah," she said,"for the Midnight Parade tonight. Oh come on."
Then she grabs my wrist and pulls me along to a building right near by. Inside looks amount identical to a Barns & Noble I've been to, except with cloths rather then books. We go around for a while looking are cloths. I realize a lot of them are like Gaia items. So then after picking a couple of cloths that kinda make me look strange, I end up wondering upstairs. I look around and see that it's kinda like a section of the store for strange stuff. This is when I think that it's kinda like the monthy items. I don't really see anything I like but do find a laptop. I pick it up and take it to the counter. The shop keeper is hysterical, asking me where I picked it up from then running into a door behind her. So then I pick the computer back up and walk over to where I know the Starbucks would be. Thank god that's another thing alike to this store and the Barns & Noble. I sat down at the same table as the girl from before and put the computer down on the table. I drank some coffee then when on the computer. I don't remember what it was that I did on the computer but after a while we left. I ended up wondering into a kitchen with them and saw a small yellow cooler. It's the same one I have in real life, so I go and pick it up. In it there are little snacks and treats.

We go back outside and it's night suddenly. All the kids go into different places then come out in the costumes. I go into one and change. I come out and I'm in a field with just one building behind. The moon in low and full which fills the entire area in a misty light. The building is low enough that I climbed a tree and sat down on the roof. I opened up the cooler and started to eat the stuff in it as the group of kids also started to pull stuff out. Then there is a table and a kinda large chocolate thing on it one of the kids breaks it in half and goes running off with it. I pick up the other half and look behind me. I take a small bite and run off with them all chasing me. Right as they almost caught me, I did a roll and they all when flying over me. I doubled back and started back at the building (which now looked as big as a castle.) I noticed like a little curve in the wall so I ran up it then jumped off to swing around a pole and land on the roof again.

That when I woke up. I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get to see the end~

CLmaster

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:28 am
So I dreamed I was in like a huge prison for girls o__o

And it was clinical and had bars on the tiny window.

Then my ex boyfriend popped his head through a tile in the floor Count of Monte Cristo stylee and handed me some coca cola.

Then footsteps came along and a big fat woman in a nurses costume took my arms and pulled me into the hallway.

Then I woke up.

Odd huh.

You only ever remember like 5 minutes of a dream it seems.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff